The Sound Of Money; Wind Energy Is Booming In Deep Red Republican States

They are blight on the landscape and worse yet when abandoned......Dumb fucks could have had nuclear power instead.

This is their future.

a1YZluAz8ZbyBnmzoPVCKVug0ED8smlhHggiryGwwKs.png

Whatbaoutism.

Also, nearly all of the "subsidies" that you dishonest warmers refer to are things like tax breaks for capital depreciation on equipment, that every other business in the nation gets....Those goofy windmills don't even recoup the $2+ million it takes to erect just one of those eyesores.
What is neat about when a progressive talks about subsidies, is that the oil companies get to keep more of their own money so they can explore for more oil, while a wind farm or solar panel array must steal from US so then they can give free shit to those buying said shitty products. Progressives are mentally ill.

What is neat about when a progressive talks about subsidies, is that the oil companies get to keep more of their own money so they can explore for more oil, while a wind farm or solar panel array must steal from US so then they can give free shit to those buying said shitty products. Progressives are mentally ill.

I love how you differentiate subsidies based on your personal bias.

No, he differentiates on what subsidies are and aren't.

I am so far the ONLY person to provide a definition based on experts.

A tax break doesn't take money directly out of the treasury,

I don't know how YOU do business but tax relief is a BIG thing. It's real money coming back into the coffers.

Why you guys differentiate that as if it's somehow not useful money for the company is beyond me.

and give it to someone who did nothing more than what the gubmint told him to do with those funds to obtain them....That's what a subsidy is, fool.

You should try to find an actual DEFINTION. Or you can just scream and rant.

Well, fkr fk fk, why don't you tell me what a real fkin' expert says. Fkity fk fk fk fk.

(I put all that in there so you'll understand what I'm saying.)
Tax breaks aren’t subsidies. Subsidies are hand outs from tax money from the revenue already collected. The mere fact you don’t know that is pure sad

Tax breaks aren’t subsidies. Subsidies are hand outs from tax money from the revenue already collected. The mere fact you don’t know that is pure sad

Do you know how to find definitions of words? Yeah, I'm not taking YOUR word for it fkity fk fk. You are a nobody. An anonymous rando on a forum and you normally don't have anything of value except "fk" to say.

So pardon me if I continue to wait while you flail around thinking you are making a point.

Why don't you just fkity fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfk off?

Do you know how to find definitions of words? Yeah, I'm not taking YOUR word for it fkity fk fk. You are a nobody. An anonymous rando on a forum and you normally don't have anything of value except "fk" to say.

So pardon me if I continue to wait while you flail around thinking you are making a point.

Why don't you just fkity fkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfk off?
It’s obvious you can’t look things up

Skew writes about how oil companies are evil but has Skew ever thought about how much oil is used to create so much stuff?

Now Skew tell us how oil is not needed for your daily life…

I am so far the ONLY person to provide a definition based on experts.

I don't know how YOU do business but tax relief is a BIG thing. It's real money coming back into the coffers.

Why you guys differentiate that as if it's somehow not useful money for the company is beyond me.

You should try to find an actual DEFINTION. Or you can just scream and rant.
If an "expert" told you that a dog turd is a Snickers bar, you'd gobble that right down, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back