The South's Economy Is Falling Behind

The OP article ignore the purchasing power of a dollar. Someone in the South can live cheaper than they can in California and have the same lifestile because the dollar has greater purchasing power than it does in many places with inflated incomes.

View attachment 264705

I live in Florida and our economy is doing great.

Buildings are going up all over and now hiring signs are all over as well.

Works for me.
Si. Hay trabajo aqui !
Nada con Tu.

The OP article ignore the purchasing power of a dollar. Someone in the South can live cheaper than they can in California and have the same lifestile because the dollar has greater purchasing power than it does in many places with inflated incomes.

View attachment 264705

I live in Florida and our economy is doing great.

Buildings are going up all over and now hiring signs are all over as well.

Works for me.
Si. Hay trabajo aqui !
Nada con Tu.
Espera.......otro vez

Republican economic policies have not helped the south. In fact, their policies have harmed the south.

The south's biggest problem is their hate for two things. Education and taxes. Until the south realizes that education is the best, fastest and most permanent way to economic freedom and it takes money to make money, the south will continue to fall behind.

The South's Economy Is Falling Behind: 'All of a Sudden the Money Stops Flowing'
OK who's economy is thriving in your estimation? I live in Alabama. I have a thriving business and the value of my home has increased 30% in the last 2 years, close to 70% in the last 8 I own a 2 BR 2 bath, 1,400 sq ft home on 3.5 acres. My property tax is just under $300/year. We can discuss why Southern states may be lagging, but you probably won't like the reasons. Hint: Has to do with our population.
What percentage of the population in Alabama is in your situation? And can you tell me why others in the population are lagging? I can.
I can too,but If I told you, I would get called racist but here goes. The south has a large minority population Alabama's counties range from 2 to 80% black For the most part, median income is inversely proportional.

Republican economic policies have not helped the south. In fact, their policies have harmed the south.

The south's biggest problem is their hate for two things. Education and taxes. Until the south realizes that education is the best, fastest and most permanent way to economic freedom and it takes money to make money, the south will continue to fall behind.

The South's Economy Is Falling Behind: 'All of a Sudden the Money Stops Flowing'
They'll never get it. Their hate keeps them behind, while they vote against their own interests. i've lived there. You should here some of the people complain. For example HC. They don't get it when the bill comes due. How come they had to pay so much? Or how come this wasn't covered? How come they closed the hospitals? They never make the connection between that and Republican policies.

You're right. They've been voting against their best interest for years. It's been terrible to watch. Yet they blame all their problems on liberals or democrats. Who have nothing to do with their problems.

Or they just deny the facts.

They deserve the mess they live in.

They don’t report earnings.. non of your biz

OK who's economy is thriving in your estimation? I live in Alabama. I have a thriving business and the value of my home has increased 30% in the last 2 years, close to 70% in the last 8 I own a 2 BR 2 bath, 1,400 sq ft home on 3.5 acres. My property tax is just under $300/year. We can discuss why Southern states may be lagging, but you probably won't like the reasons. Hint: Has to do with our population.

That article is ridiculous as they come, using Mississippi? South Carolina is the tire capital of the USA.

SC leads nation in tire manufacturing, exports

They'll never get it. Their hate keeps them behind, while they vote against their own interests. i've lived there. You should here some of the people complain. For example HC. They don't get it when the bill comes due. How come they had to pay so much? Or how come this wasn't covered? How come they closed the hospitals? They never make the connection between that and Republican policies.

You're right. They've been voting against their best interest for years. It's been terrible to watch. Yet they blame all their problems on liberals or democrats. Who have nothing to do with their problems.

It takes decades to get out of the democrat mess.

Was it this way with Obama?

In South Carolina the economy is great! Quit your lying.

What percentage of the population in Alabama is in your situation? And can you tell me why others in the population are lagging? I can.
I bet they are better than Detroit.

Lol
Progressive and conservative interest will never be the same… Fact

And progressives have no clue what the best interests of conservatives are... So shut the fuck up

Lol
Progressives have no clue what the best interests of conservatives are… Never have never will

Precisely....the southern racists are doing exactly what they did to their slaves before the emancipation to the southern poor....keep them dumb and poor. It is working well so far....

I’d rated be free and poor then live in a democrat run town.. HEY SOUTHERNS BIG CITIES SUCK!

Forum List

Back