The Southwest has no way out

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021

The direction of policy is becoming clear, starting with Trump: Europe wants to "clean out" the entire US Southwest. Mexico is choking on migrants.

But running away from America is not an option. They will completely take over the American army and move on Latin America, then you will lose all hope of salvation. The only prospect is the return of the traditional rightists to power. There are more of you and you will win if you can organize yourself.

• Banned

The direction of policy is becoming clear, starting with Trump: Europe wants to "clean out" the entire US Southwest. Mexico is choking on migrants.

But running away from America is not an option. They will completely take over the American army and move on Latin America, then you will lose all hope of salvation. The only prospect is the return of the traditional rightists to power. There are more of you and you will win if you can organize yourself.

Funny how I don't see anything in here about whether or not the immigrants are legal.

Do you think it's by accident?

That, and you're delusional.

• Banned
Funny how I don't see anything in here about whether or not the immigrants are legal.
Basically they write that illegal immigrants on tourist visas

• Banned
How long is the ruin of California? Around the time of Trump?

Basically they write that illegal immigrants on tourist visas

And you just missed my point entirely. Either that or we're talking about something else.

• Banned
And you just missed my point entirely. Either that or we're talking about something else.
I'm talking about the fact that they deliberately press the West and the Mexican states so that people leave from there. Recently, someone wrote here that in the West they do not have enough money even for food

There's no shame in therapy. You're WAY too paranoid of Trump and dogs. It's at an unhealthy level.
That is, there are no problems in California, like in the days of Reagan, the state of success and prosperity?

I'm talking about the fact that they deliberately press the West and the Mexican states so that people leave from there. Recently, someone wrote here that in the West they do not have enough money even for food

Again I'm pretty sure it's only illegal immigrants that they're talking about.

1659129692552.jpeg

I think it touched this places first of all, but also Great Plains

Forum List

Back