The squad demands Israel not retaliate.

You sound like a first grader with your fantasy land proclamations. Trump isn’t a super hero. Sorry to burst your bubble
He isn’t but he kept Iran at bay and killed their military leader sending a clear message. You sound like an ignorant lib.

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Cori Bush (D-Mo.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.), and Greg Casar (D-Texas) all demanded that Israel not retaliate for the horrific attacks on Israel.

Why? Cuz according to them, Israel is a fascist and racist nation.

It is the same reasoning that they use against American law enforcement and against any country that tries to maintain law and order it seems.

Funny that.

But I don't think Israel will allow their country to devolve into a lawless hell hole that the Left has created in the US. Thank God they are not in government there. No, Israel will respond, as they should.
The mouth that roars squad can take a flying leap, head first.

He isn’t but he kept Iran at bay and killed their military leader sending a clear message. You sound like an ignorant lib.
Excellent and Obama/Biden killed Bin Laden and sent a clear message. See how dumb your points are when they are used on others?

You’re welcome. I disagree with you and her and that Israel is an apartheid state and only an uneducated fool would make such claim.
You have every right to disagree and think she’s ignorant for making the claims she makes. See ain’t America grand?!

So moron. You don’t know enough about the situation but call me a 1st grader? Do you not see the illogic there?
There is no “illogic” there. You can sound like a 1st grader and I can engage in discussions about topics that I haven’t studied. If you notice, I’m asking questions and reading up while we go. Not ranting on my soapbox like many others like to do.

There is no “illogic” there. You can sound like a 1st grader and I can engage in discussions about topics that I haven’t studied. If you notice, I’m asking questions and reading up while we go. Not ranting on my soapbox like many others like to do.
How do I sound like a first grader when my point was factual? You don’t know enough to dispute it.

Forum List

Back