The stampede out of liberal nyc is building faster and faster !!

W
Yeah, they are moving to other liberal controlled cities. :lol:

Wrong dead wrong

All liberal places all around nyc is fleeing in a stampede

They are going to conservative built states

They are moving Houston, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Austin, even your articles says as much. How many of those cities are controlled by conservatives?

Not Miami, Tampa, and Orlando. :oops:

No real crackers want douchebag yankees here anyways. But they do build those condos. I do work for a NY Italian man that designs them. Those condos sometimes are just about self-contained to where they don't have to mingle with the locals. I'd rather they not be here at all. He designs them for places all over, but some do end up in FL, generally S. of here. Grr!

Last edited:
Houston is in a conservative built state and same as Atlanta

Atlanta laws comes from the state

Same as Houston under Texas

They are fleeing to conservative built states
Who are about to make wisdom tests for voters

Wake up the dominoes is falling quickly to stop the crooked Democrats

Yep, and so many like S.F. and L.A. have job openings picking up poop and needles....be sure to bring a tent.

Sadly, far too many people more concerned about blaming each other instead of trying to find solutions to the mental illness, addiction, and homeless crisis that are plaguing the S.F. and L.A.
Democrats flood the homeless tent cities with needy homeless foreign nationals and force needy homeless Americans to compete with them for resources meant for Americans

Yep, and so many like S.F. and L.A. have job openings picking up poop and needles....be sure to bring a tent.

Sadly, far too many people more concerned about blaming each other instead of trying to find solutions to the mental illness, addiction, and homeless crisis that are plaguing the S.F. and L.A.

Reopen State Mental Hospitals? Every other country has Sanitariums.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Tenn is gaining fast also State laws will make wisdom tests for voting and the states will have the men to stop any fed laws

W

Wrong dead wrong

They are moving Houston, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Austin, even your articles says as much. How many of those cities are controlled by conservatives?

No real crackers want douchebag yankees here anyways. But they do build those condos. I do work for a NY Italian man that designs them. Those condos sometimes are just about self-contained to where they don't have to mingle with the locals. I'd rather they not be here at all.

It's far too muggy in Florida for my honky ass.

Many states will bring a wisdom test for voters that will stop the low logics voting in crooks

What percentage black is Atlanta, Hmm?

About like Jacksonville.

Democrats are gonna be totally stopped

Very foolish to do what they have done

The wisdom tests for voting will stop the foolish voters voting in crooks

W

Wrong dead wrong

No real crackers want douchebag yankees here anyways. But they do build those condos. I do work for a NY Italian man that designs them. Those condos sometimes are just about self-contained to where they don't have to mingle with the locals. I'd rather they not be here at all.

Good! Not that you wouldn't be a welcome addition, but the less people here, the better! :113:

Back in the day, lack of AC prohibited all that! :yes_text12:

What percentage black is Atlanta, Hmm?

About like Jacksonville.

With a wisdom test for voting there won’t be any issue with race

But science tells you who will be the unwise stopped voting .. and they are the Democrats

So the Democrats have gone too far and have wakened up the real power and the wise

W

Wrong dead wrong

Good! Not that you wouldn't be a welcome addition, but the less people here, the better! :113:

Back in the day, lack of AC prohibited all that! :yes_text12:

I could retire to Miami, but our plan is to retire to a location doesn't require windows, only shutters. We are seriously considering Saint Lucia. Such a lovely place.

Remember the white males were way out numbered 1776 than today

That means it’s not the majority that has the power

Trump has the same supporters who stopped all the people in the nation for 200 years

The Democrats are simply very weak house of cards that will be stopped easy

Those powerful southern states will turn democratic in 20 yrs and the whole nation would become a weak third world nation

The states knows this and that’s why very soon they will bring a wisdom test for voters and that would stop liberalism totally

Many of those fleeing liberal areas now know liberalism is very harmful and they will vote conservative

The northeast will be full of the unwise and diseased with very few men

Sadly, far too many people more concerned about blaming each other instead of trying to find solutions to the mental illness, addiction, and homeless crises that are plaguing the S.F. and L.A.
They can't stand the truth, or how to fix it.

More People Are Leaving NYC Daily Than Any Other U.S. City

The failure of liberalism is now clear

Next is the high treason charges will come to lock up the crooked Democrats

~~~~~~
I'll back up your statements by making the claim that the same is happening throughout the state. The five boroughs of NYC have become a cesspool no different than their western cousins in LA, SF, and Sacramento. The lowest estimate of illegal aliens in NYC is over 250,000 and it shows. All you have to do is take a trip to any part of the 5 Boroughs. I left the city 19 years ago and shudder every time I go back. The odors of human waste permeate the streets and subways along with the rodents and roaches that now show no fear. There are even reports that coyotes have been seen within the city.

Living With Coyotes in New York City - nycgovparks.org
https://www.nycgovparks.org/programs/rangers/wildlife-management/coyotes
Coyotes
are common throughout New York State, including urban areas. Recent sightings confirm that coyotes live in New York City and are active in the Bronx. Seeing a coyote for the first time can be an exhilarating or an alarming experience. If you see a coyote, do not panic. Most coyotes are not ..
************​
Undocumented immigrants of New York City
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_New_York_City
A 2007 report by Fiscal Policy Institute estimated there are 535,000 undocumented immigrants in New York City. In all, undocumented immigrants make up 18 percent of all immigrants living in New York City. Illegal Aliens in New York City come from a wide array of countries from all over the globe.
New York is losing more people to other states than it's ...
https://www.politifact.com/.../new-york-losing-more-people-other-states-its-gaini
Edward F. Cox, the chairman of the New York State Republican Committee, took exception when Gov. Andrew Cuomo said "the exodus has stopped" in New York state. "He said there is no exodus…

Is GreenandBlue is a pussy starved, INCEL fag? Sure seems that way.

Forum List

Back