The stampede out of liberal nyc is building faster and faster !!

Yeah, they are moving to other liberal controlled cities. :lol:

Yep, and so many like S.F. and L.A. have job openings picking up poop and needles....be sure to bring a tent.

Sadly, far too many people more concerned about blaming each other instead of trying to find solutions to the mental illness, addiction, and homeless crises that are plaguing the S.F. and L.A.

Mental illness is prevalent in SF and LA, not too sure how cities issuing needles helps it though.

Yep, and so many like S.F. and L.A. have job openings picking up poop and needles....be sure to bring a tent.

Sadly, far too many people more concerned about blaming each other instead of trying to find solutions to the mental illness, addiction, and homeless crisis that are plaguing the S.F. and L.A.

Reopen State Mental Hospitals? Every other country has Sanitariums.

If not mistaken, today Trump was on that. Give it a day or two and we'll hear Democrats saying how bad that idea is.

You ever say to yourself: "Damn, I wish that Russian would just STFU"? Well i did just now.

He don't even talk about building his own dacha n shit, damn!

Is GreenandBlue is a pussy starved, INCEL fag? Sure seems that way.

Russian apartment dweller is more like it. Geez, he didn't even build his own Dacha like the ones I wish could come back did.

Sure, they talked a lot of shit, I didn't mind it. :)

Wrong Dead Wrong

You cannot debate the issue because you are too low of logic to understand what’s up or what’s down

Pathetic for sure

High logic males always has the most success with females and without all the big pain that can come when working with brainwashed women

This will now stop

The men will rise and make logic tests for voting which will stop liberalism totally

Russian apartment dweller is more like it. Geez, he didn't even build his own Dacha like the ones I wish could come back did.

Sure, they talked a lot of shit, I didn't mind it. :)

Another foolish loser it seems

Maybe I need to bet to get all your money from your foolish loser thinking

Sadly, far too many people more concerned about blaming each other instead of trying to find solutions to the mental illness, addiction, and homeless crises that are plaguing the S.F. and L.A.
They can't stand the truth, or how to fix it.

Yes that’s that low logic they have that builds liberal hell holes

Soon they will be stopped from doing anything to influence with a high logic test for voting

Democrats say after they get rid of trump, his supporters are next. Americans know the blue areas will be hit first and hardest.

On Twitter they're talking facial recognition for people that attend Trump rallies. :cuckoo:

Democrats are in a panic always trying To scare the sleeping giant

Hey Democrats it’s TOO LATE !!

Trumps rallies will keep building his power

They will make plans to deal with the foolish losers

Democrats knows nothing about history and how the wise are quiet whik preparing to strike

Really foolish losers

Forum List

Back