The stock market is going to Pluto, anyone with stock investments must love Trump

Tax cuts for himself and billionaires really are good for the economy Ask GWB

the POTUS doesnt have jack shit control over the market.

FUCK TRUMP

Yes he does have control

The President has an app on his phone where he can control the market

Barack O'bama famously had one on his teleprompter.

That one was way more sophisticated, as it included a time machine where he could retroactively (and conveniently) crash the economy two months before the election, thus assuring himself the Presidency.

I learned this here on USMB. :)

Liberals must not have money in the market, because I seem to hear and read very little examination of why the market is doing so well since Trump was elected.

TRUMP RALLY=> Stock Market Sets Seven New All-Time Records in June - Media Silent
Of course the DNC media is not going to say anything good about Trump.

If the market tanks, you can bet they will blame Trump...and some Americans will get duped again...like the poster above for instance.

You had better fucking believe the media would be ALL OVER TRUMP if the market was tanking. They would blame it all on him, no doubt.
It went up 12,000 points under Obama and you rubes still shit all over him

Over half the value of the market occurred during Obama's watch (6750 to 19,700)

If Republicans are going to celebrate the market under Trump, they must be doing backflips over Obama
It went from a pre recession high of 13950 (W) to 19700 at the 2016 election and now its 21525. I blame the Fed. (-:

Liberals must not have money in the market, because I seem to hear and read very little examination of why the market is doing so well since Trump was elected.

TRUMP RALLY=> Stock Market Sets Seven New All-Time Records in June - Media Silent

If the market tanks, you can bet they will blame Trump...and some Americans will get duped again...like the poster above for instance.

You had better fucking believe the media would be ALL OVER TRUMP if the market was tanking. They would blame it all on him, no doubt.

Over half the value of the market occurred during Obama's watch (6750 to 19,700)

If Republicans are going to celebrate the market under Trump, they must be doing backflips over Obama

Member how they lauded him for dropping the gas prices?

The stock market is going to Pluto

Trump has his foot up Uranus

Member how they lauded him for dropping the gas prices?

He did a great job with the price of Obamagas

No matter who is in there, firearm and ammo sales are as reliable as the sun rising and setting... but Obama was the king
if4gmb.jpg
, best ever!
:dance:

Yes, firearm sales are such a big part of our economy
Firearms are sacred… And are the backbone of the constitution. Fact

You don't have to be just "anyone with stock investments"". The stock market is all of us. The economy is invested in the stock market and every pension system in the U.S. is invested in the stock market.

Stock market performance -

Trump ---- 19,740 - 21,500 +1760 Great, economy revved up, business man
Obama ---- 8,400 - 19,740 +11,200 Terrible, economy crashed, worst president ever

Again, this is what self-delusion looks like.

Stock prices are in a bubble. And it will burst sooner or later. Of course having a new president who is not hell-bent on destroying the market has a psychological bump, but what Trump said is still true nonetheless.

It's still a "big, fat, ugly bubble".

Investors, mark my words.

Stock prices are in a bubble. And it will burst sooner or later. Of course having a new president who is not hell-bent on destroying the market has a psychological bump, but what Trump said is still true nonetheless.

If it bursts...it is Trump's fault

He is supposed to be such a great businessman

Last edited:

Of course, it is just common sense to slay the messenger when they bring bad news.

/sarcasm

Of course, it is just common sense to slay the messenger when they bring bad news.

/sarcasm

Not buying it

A crashing stock market is not part of making America great

/sarcasm/

FUCK TRUMP
Market has been great for me but still FUCK TRUMP He's done sheet

Not true, the sentiment in the markets is of confidence. That's common knowledge among investors
And common knowledge is everything is down restaurants car sales you name it WHERE is this 3% gdp coming from ? We'll be lucky for 2% and then we can get on your case like repubs did Obama's

FUCK TRUMP

Not true, the sentiment in the markets is of confidence. That's common knowledge among investors

The market is pricing in empty promises of trillion dollar spending(which will never happen) with a side of multi-trillion dollar tax cuts that may happen (to the detrimet of the budget), but not anytime soon. But once the reality hits and overdue economic slowdown hits (we are 8 years into the cycle) all that will evaporate.

Easy come, easy go.

FUCK TRUMP

And common knowledge is everything is down restaurants car sales you name it WHERE is this 3% gdp coming from ? We'll be lucky for 2% and then we can get on your case like repubs did Obama's

Trump promised no less than 4% annual GDP growth, don't you TRUST HIM?

FUCK TRUMP

The market is pricing in empty promises of trillion dollar spending(which will never happen) with a side of multi-trillion dollar tax cuts that may happen (to the detrimet of the budget), but not anytime soon. But once the reality hits and overdue economic slowdown hits (we are 8 years into the cycle) all that will evaporate.

Easy come, easy go.
In the 8th inning Go to Europe for value

Forum List

Back