The stock market is going to Pluto, anyone with stock investments must love Trump

the POTUS doesnt have jack shit control over the market.

FUCK TRUMP
Market has been great for me but still FUCK TRUMP He's done sheet

Not true, the sentiment in the markets is of confidence. That's common knowledge among investors
And common knowledge is everything is down restaurants car sales you name it WHERE is this 3% gdp coming from ? We'll be lucky for 2% and then we can get on your case like repubs did Obama's

Trump promised no less than 4% annual GDP growth, don't you TRUST HIM?
The Dump promised lots of stuff and repubs ate it up Now they get what they deserve ,,NOTHING

FUCK TRUMP

Not true, the sentiment in the markets is of confidence. That's common knowledge among investors
And common knowledge is everything is down restaurants car sales you name it WHERE is this 3% gdp coming from ? We'll be lucky for 2% and then we can get on your case like repubs did Obama's

Trump promised 4% GDP

His first quarter was 0.7%

FUCK TRUMP

Trump promised no less than 4% annual GDP growth, don't you TRUST HIM?
Trust him??? LOL LOL He'll pat you on the back before he sticks a knife into it

Forum List

Back