The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre the one making up quotes that people never said. Youre the liar.

Prove your point. Validate your claim. Show where I did that. I dare you.

Because I certainly showed exactly where my critic here, hath deluded to Jensen's words. Now, you be fair and do the same --- since you ran here attacking me, instead of you extending an opinion on Jensen's scholarship.

Quit making this about me, and disprove what Jensen laid out about White Privilege ---without playing pretend about his words.
You lied when you made up a fake quote. You posted it more than once.

Your inability to defend your premise...

Nope. There's no premise to defend.

You have to find a way to stop blaming, me, because the racist White student thinks just like you.

He admitted that there is an unlevel playing field thanks to White privilege then he admitted that it's no big deal that the playing field is unlevel. Therefore admitting to the ultimate, White Privilege, and your mind works the exact same way.

The unnamed white student, who you are now calling "racist", agreed that White Privilege exists

while I am denying it exists.

YOU posted that link/article, for discussion purposes, so it is your premise.

Which you cannot defend, and insist that we accept as a given.

Indeed, more and more, all you can do is cut my post down to nothing and then fail to address even that.

Because I certainly showed exactly where my critic here, hath deluded to Jensen's words. Now, you be fair and do the same --- since you ran here attacking me, instead of you extending an opinion on Jensen's scholarship.

Quit making this about me, and disprove what Jensen laid out about White Privilege ---without playing pretend about his words.

You want him to show where I did not say what you claim I said?

How would he do that?

How would he do that?
You got yourself into a debate with a real moron. :laugh:

How would he do that?
You got yourself into a debate with a real moron. :laugh:

I remember when liberals could at least try to ague their policies...

Clearly, you only came in this thread to show readers how much I control your emotions.

Now either lay out the proof you have against me, or else, shut up and return to the bottom of my shoe.

Stop bragging about being a liberal! You haven't argued your racist policy here, you only reveal your silly emotions ---just like the Dems taught you.

Jensen laid out facts about White Privileg and so did Louis CK. YOU should try that method too, you might like it.

The reality of America is that we have had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks for generations.

Part of that has been massive, long lasting and widespread programs and movements to help blacks reach equality in our society in all types of metrics.

This has included, quite a bit of discriminating AGAINST WHITES IN FAVOR OF BLACKS.

This has been documented quite well...

The reality of America is that every word this fool said is untrue. That's the stone cold truth and you will be shown more of why I say this tomorrow.

while I am denying it exists.

Who cares?

You deny that it exists. Sure. But you denied it with nothing but your racist, emotions, as Jensen laid out facts and the comedian Louis CK laid out facts.

Now, catch up.

And get some help from the flailing fool Godboy

Except that I have denied it with Jensens own actions, hinted at academic studies that document the anti-white discrimination, the massive programs of AA, and Diversity that people like you and Jensen support, and a well argued argument.

YOU ARE THE ONE JUST ASSERTING IT AND APPEALING TO AUTHORITIES.

You know, people read this, more than comment. And you are making me look like the Voice of Reason.

Stop bragging about being a liberal! You haven't argued your racist policy here, you only reveal your silly emotions ---just like the Dems taught you.

Jensen laid out facts about White Privileg and so did Louis CK. YOU should try that method too, you might like it.

Jensen asserted his position and then talked about it.

So have you.

HInt: Calling me or my position "racist" is not a supporting argument.

That is your admitting that you do not know how to make an argument or to support your position.

The reality of America is that we have had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks for generations.

Part of that has been massive, long lasting and widespread programs and movements to help blacks reach equality in our society in all types of metrics.

This has included, quite a bit of discriminating AGAINST WHITES IN FAVOR OF BLACKS.

This has been documented quite well...

The reality of America is that every word this fool said is untrue. That's the stone cold truth and you will be shown more of why I say this tomorrow.

I warn you, I made my points in four sentences. IF you post a Wall of Text, I will focus on the first couple of points you make, and just go with that.

Don't waste your time, or ours, by trying to give an impression of.....something, by putting up a big pile of shit.

So, make sure the first point, is the one you really care about. Cause I will crush you on that one.

Clearly, you only came in this thread to show readers how much I control your emotions.

Now either lay out the proof you have against me, or else, shut up and return to the bottom of my shoe.
Your lies are well documented in this thread. Quit being a crazy person.

a real moron. :laugh:

Leave your mother up out of these discussions in here.

Be careful, because talking about family is supposed to be against the rules. These guys will go crying to admin about that when they can't beat you in in a debate.
This isnt a debate. This weirdo started making up fake quotes and he got called out for it.

P.S. Thanks for giving me the awesome idea of reporting him. I just did it. :laugh:

These guys will go crying to admin about that when they can't beat you in in a debate.

Yes indeed. Regarding White Privilege, I kicked his ass all up and down, this thread ---so he ran and cried to Admin like a sweet b*tch so hurt and mad once he realized he wanted me to control his emotions.

You called it precisely/you know this place pretty good. Send me more quips on how to handle the USM fucctards...

Peace

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
These guys will go crying to admin about that when they can't beat you in in a debate.

Yes indeed. I kicked his ass all up and down, this thread, so he ran and cried to Admin like a sweet b*itch so hurt and mad that he realizes he wanted me to control his emotions.

You called it precisely/you know this place pretty good. Send me more quips on how to handle the USM fucctards...

PPeace
Just keep busting their asses with the facts. They can't take it. They'll gang up on you and go to the flame zone to talk shit behind your back. Some of them will turn to internet tough guys. I've even got threats by PM from some of these sissies. That boy Correll has been whining about whites getting discriminated against for years. I asked him to prove evidence of a national policy if anti white discrimination and he still hasn't found it. You get some of stormfronts finest in here. Sometimes you just can't do anything but laugh.

Be careful, because talking about family is supposed to be against the rules. These guys will go crying to admin about that when they can't beat you in in a debate.
This isnt a debate. This weirdo started making up fake quotes and he got called out for it.

P.S. Thanks for giving me the awesome idea of reporting him. I just did it. :laugh:
Actually he's stated fact. You can't handle fact. All you bitches do is whine about how unfair life is for white men. Lol! If life is unfair for white men, I'm dead and living in hell.

Actually he's stated fact. You can't handle fact. All you bitches do is whine about how unfair life is for white men. Lol! If life is unfair for white men, I'm dead and living in hell.
Nope, he made up a quote and pretended like Correl said it. Its all right here in this thread for anyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back