The Stone Cold Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no cases in America where a non white group has enacted and enforced laws and policies on another non white group in order to deny them equal opportunity.
irish2-jumbo.png

1854: No Irish Need Apply

0030f5ef

cc76j1A2ym2TW9gWL-RRjPfoUYD2_PEPuvTWcJO4SdX1y-4JabfoQ1Q17o0ngpfYVWXX4egrJIS0J0B_j-VJGsZLyBXNG9TUzjyO7AuJVdvPxsos_I83VVQJ-vwr9jjCmFkoksiJuonSDO0

DTW6YvUX4AA9fIW.jpg
171_4407_669_120.jpg

~S~

This is an unfortunate reality example about the dreadfulness, of racism, altho keep in mind that the Irish were discouraged from applying ---whereas negros were disqualified from applying. Solely, due to Race.

It is tumultuous, to go a lifetime, unable to see that colossal difference via racism or to be unable to speak truth to that colossal Racism.

so what WP is there in being sent to the back of the line by universities and banks , because one is white?

~S~

When you arrived at the back of the line and you met mainly, negros, who deserve to be at the front of the line ---with the rest of us WP having white people who you feel your white skin should have allowed you to stay up front with?

The White Student was wrong in agreeing that there is white privilege...

Nobody cares about what you believe in. It's about what you live in.

Reality.

And even the racist White student admits a racist, REALITY, which you are too lowdown deceitful and evil to admit to.

Yes sir our White privilege is veracious, reality, which you cannot do anything to change. Your miserable little world will become much more, sane, once you stop running from the facts of life.

so what WP is there in being sent to the back of the line by universities and banks , because one is white?

~S~

When you arrived at the back of the line and you met mainly, negros, who deserve to be at the front of the line ---with the rest of us WP having white people who you feel your white skin should have allowed you to stay up front with?

And that is all crap, you just made up, about my position. YOU ARE THE INVENTING STUFF.

~S~

And that is all crap, you just made up, about my position.

Huh?

Wait..so the sparky acct is your alias?

~S~

Could you repost that in Human?

~S~

Could you repost that in Human?

You are ineligible to recv answers to your questions posed to me.

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
National Book Critics Circle Award Winner
New York Times Bestseller
A New York Times Notable Book of the Year
A Washington Post Notable Nonfiction Book of the Year
A Boston Globe Best Book of 2016
A Chicago Review of Books Best Nonfiction Book of 2016

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

White Rage — Carol Anderson

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

973202258-tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
It is our sad legacy

Equal rights do not come easily

The White Student was wrong in agreeing that there is white privilege...

Nobody cares about what you believe in. It's about what you live in.

Reality.

And even the racist White student admits a racist, REALITY, which you are too lowdown deceitful and evil to admit to.

Yes sir our White privilege is veracious, reality, which you cannot do anything to change. Your miserable little world will become much more, sane, once you stop running from the facts of life.

So, you have as an Authority to support your argument, an unnamed student.

I have the example of Jensen judging the student with no special consideration, despite sharing white skin.

You have the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority, and I have an actual example.

And that is where we are stuck, because you seem unable to even address my point, let alone, offer anything, else, other than repeated Appeal to Authority and Proof by Assertions.

WHile, I have an example, by the very professor claiming one "reality" while demonstrating another.

~S~

And that is all crap, you just made up, about my position.

Huh?

Wait..so the sparky acct is your alias?

YOur post seemed to be an accusation aimed at "white people" who you claim feel that their "white skin should ALLOW, them to stay up front".

THis is very much the general message you have in your back and forth with me, so I felt comfortable interjecting some Truth in here too.

Try to handle it. If it gets too intense, take the rest of the day off and come back tomorrow to answer.

It's now time to look at the cold, hard, graphic reality of what racism by whites has entailed. The information used in this thread will come from the book, "White Rage," by Dr. Carol Anderson.

From the end of the Civil War to our combustible present, an acclaimed historian reframes the conversation about race, chronicling the powerful forces opposed to black progress in America.

Since 1865 and the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment, every time African Americans have made advances towards full participation in our democracy, white reaction has fueled a deliberate, relentless rollback of their gains. The end of the Civil War and Reconstruction was greeted with the Black Codes and Jim Crow; the Supreme Court’s landmark 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision was met with the shutting down of public schools throughout the South; the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 triggered a coded response, the so-called Southern Strategy and the War on Drugs that disenfranchised millions of African Americans.

Starting with my next post, you will be shown in graphic detail the steps whites took to deprive blacks of equal rights and freedom after slavery ended up until our lifetimes. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and it's time people faced that fact.

It is our sad legacy

Equal rights do not come easily
About equal rights you are correct. We seem to have an issue on defining it.

Racism exists across the racial spectrum. If you go to Japan, China, or some other Southeast Asian nations, you will find Asian racists who don't like blacks...and guess what, they also don't like whites, or any other races for that matter. There are North African Arabs that consider blacks as inferior and kill them. In the United States, there are white racists, Hispanic racists and Asian racists that don't like blacks and racist blacks that don't like any race that isn't black. Why? I don't have all the answers. Some of it may be a base subconscious tribal, "not of our tribe," mentality and as such, consider someone of significant differing appearance to be competition. There may always be racism throughout the globe, as there is now, all we can do is treat the person you meet with kindness and see how they treat you in return. If they don't treat you as an equal, they're not worth your time and energy.

Prejudice is different from racism. And this everybody is a racist argument doesn't seem capable of recognizing how whites have used the courts in America and how white nations use the military in order to oppress non white nations. I am talking about how racism has impacted the black community in America. There are no cases in America where a non white group has enacted and enforced laws and policies on another non white group in order to deny them equal opportunity. Prejudice is wrong, but it is not racism.
Where in my post have I said that "everybody" is racist? I'm only stating that racism spans the racial spectrum and denying rights to minorities doesn't end at our border. The slavery in the US ended with the Emancipation Proclamation and everyone involved is long dead. The Dixiecrat Democrats wanted slavery and they also fostered segregation and the Jim Crow laws. However, segregation is gone, as are the Jim Crow laws.
Blacks aren't victims and aren't oppressed. The last "glass-ceiling" has been completely broken when Barack Obama was elected as our 44th president. There are black Senators, Congressmen, local city and county administrators, heads of business, doctors, nurses, lawyers, mayors, district attorneys, and governors. You can be anything, those in the categories I cited, were focused and driven to achieve their goals.
Margaret Sanger, an avowed racist, created Planned Parenthood, with the intention of getting rid of blacks by installing Planned Parenthood into the inner-city areas and using abortions to do it. Push Planned Parenthood out and get men to stay with the family, rather than impregnating women and running off. Get Democrats out of city politics and demand better schools. That's what's holding the youths today.
As for that victimhood mentality, if you have a job, can read and write, have a roof over your head, furniture, transportation, a refrigerator, stove, food in that refrigerator and cupboards, some money in a bank, heat in the winter, television, a music source, a cellphone and can freely come and go where you want when you're not working.....you are no victim. Your living better than many places in the world.

~S~

when i arrived at the back of the line , i saw 'minorities' making good on the simple fact that they were a minority, and by doing so threw any hope of the meritocracy civil rights was supposedly about under the bus, for their own gain

~S~

So, you have as an Authority to support your argument, an unnamed student...

Yes. And they are the same ones/same concepts/same authorities as the concepts Jensen used.

Yes.

Proofs of real, American life which verifies our White Privilege

lol

I'll start with Exhibit A, to lighten the mood of this harsh reality. Art truly imitates life ... as even Caucasoid comedians have nerve to speak truth, about our White privilege, in ways that you cannot hide from:

Last edited:

~S~

when i arrived at the back of the line , i saw 'minorities' making good on the simple fact that they were a minority, and by doing so threw any hope of the meritocracy civil rights was supposedly about under the bus, for their own gain

~S~

Stay keen, my friend. Stay cautious. You veered really close to impressing that you blame oppressed, cheated people for how they connived and deceived each other (minorities) in their fight for yonder, crumbs, which falleth from the table of Prosperity known as White America.

~S~

~S~

Stay keen, my friend. Stay cautious. You veered really close to impressing that you blame oppressed, cheated people for how they connived and deceived each other (minorities) in their fight for yonder, crumbs, which falleth from the table of Prosperity known as White America.

Historically, every race has had it's turn as a kicking post here Ethos.

A populace that grants exception to race is no different than a populace that demonizes a race

It's still racism

~S~

So, you have as an Authority to support your argument, an unnamed student...

Yes. And they are the same ones/same concepts/same authorities as the concepts Jensen used.

Yes.

Proofs of real, American life which verifies our White Privilege

lol

I'll start with Exhibit A, to lighten the mood of this harsh reality. Art truly imitates life ... as even Caucasoid comedians have nerve to speak truth, about our White privilege, in ways that you cannot hide from:

1. You know, I was wondering if you would want to discuss the reasons the "unnamed white student authority" reached his conclusion. I came to think that you would not. Because of obvious reasons. And you did not disappoint.

2. Did you watch the clip to the end? TO the bit where he discussed how once we are not a majority that pay back was going to be a bitch? That is part of what you are doing now, with this discrimination agaisnt white students, and your justification is "white privilege" which you cannot defend at all.

A populace that grants exception to race is no different than a populace that demonizes a race

It's still racism

~S~

For 400yrs now the USA as a, populace, has granted exception to us Whites and demonized our negro citizens.

I feel very sad, for any human with a heart which does not connect with this unfairness or feels we should not compensate the victims of this dreadful reality.

1. You know, I was wondering if you would want to discuss the reasons the "unnamed white student authority" reached his conclusion. I came to think that you would not. Because of obvious reasons. And you did not disappoint.

2. Did you watch the clip to the end? TO the bit where he discussed how once we are not a majority that pay back was going to be a bitch? That is part of what you are doing now, with this discrimination agaisnt white students, and your justification is "white privilege" which you cannot defend at all.

Huh?!!!

1. The purpose of this thread is exactly to discuss the issue. But you came here namecalling and being offensive to members who had never did that to you. Yes sir, you made it very obvious that you came in this thread only to cause chaos ---because you refuse to face Racism's realities which you cannot deny.

2. Stop hallucinating in here. Louis CK never said anything about "once we are not a majority" in that comic skit. lol.
And no, I don't need to defend White Privilege. All I need to do is keep reminding you of how deranged and deceitful you appear, here, everytime you deny the existence of the largest element in American life; White Privilege

It's still racism

~S~

For 400yrs now the USA as a, populace, has granted exception to us Whites and demonized our negro citizens.

I feel very sad, for any human with a heart which does not connect with this unfairness or feels we should not compensate the victims of this dreadful reality.

It's far more than just negro's Ethos

and you're missing my point as well

~S~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back