The Story of one "EX" Gay

I know you're intelligent enough to get the middle saying was a joke.

As for "exposing" what us perverts do is not your business. We're still just like any heterosexual couple. We are capable of loving each other and the such on a physical and emotional level as well as spiritual.
It damn sure is my business when you people parade that crap down the street flaunting it, or want to take an age old holy institution like marriage and turn it into something filthy.

The majority isn't always correct. Those who want to forcefully change homosexuals aren't good and those who lie about being able to aren't good people either.
Every time you say that, it just shows how incredibly ignorant you are. What you're actually trying to purport is that "YOU ARE SMARTER THAN NATURE", that the grand design of a man is meant to mate with a woman is WRONG, because YOU SAY SO! My GOD man, how fucking stupid to you take people for? NO ONE is buying that load of bullshit!

It damn sure is my business when you people parade that crap down the street flaunting it, or want to take an age old holy institution like marriage and turn it into something filthy.

Every time you say that, it just shows how incredibly ignorant you are. What you're actually trying to purport is that "YOU ARE SMARTER THAN NATURE", that the grand design of a man is meant to mate with a woman is WRONG, because YOU SAY SO! My GOD man, how fucking stupid to you take people for? NO ONE is buying that load of bullshit!
And? I say there'd be no more need for gay pride parades if marriage was granted. But I dont' really care for them much like I don't care for other things. And marriage is malleable. It's changed over time from the Egyptians to our modern day world now.

No, I'm not. I'm saying your bullshit researches and crack team of ignorant jerks are wrong. And no need for name calling, Pale, it makes you look inadaquete.

And? I say there'd be no more need for gay pride parades if marriage was granted. But I dont' really care for them much like I don't care for other things. And marriage is malleable. It's changed over time from the Egyptians to our modern day world now.

No, I'm not. I'm saying your bullshit researches and crack team of ignorant jerks are wrong. And no need for name calling, Pale, it makes you look inadaquete.
I've realized for quite some time now that you are so far gone, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You relentlessly argue a point that is twisted and sick, as if it had an once of legitimacy. You're tenacity is the ONLY thing about you I respect, even though it's misplaced.

I've realized for quite some time now that you are so far gone, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You relentlessly argue a point that is twisted and sick, as if it had an once of legitimacy. You're tenacity is the ONLY thing about you I respect, even though it's misplaced.
You're such a nice guy. I'm glad you think I'm far gone at this point. I've already come to the realization you too are quite far gone yourself. We just both feel that way about each other. You argue a point I think is twisted in sick as it is extremely malignant to a person's well-being and I argue a point you think is twisted and sick for what you believe to be the same thing. We're the same, you and I, despite our differences.

And I respect your determination and how you stay true to yourself.

You're such a nice guy. I'm glad you think I'm far gone at this point. I've already come to the realization you too are quite far gone yourself. We just both feel that way about each other. You argue a point I think is twisted in sick as it is extremely malignant to a person's well-being and I argue a point you think is twisted and sick for what you believe to be the same thing. We're the same, you and I, despite our differences.

And I respect your determination and how you stay true to yourself.

And there it is... :smoke:

All I have to do is envision what it is they do to each other, and it turns my stomach in disgust.

And I'm not one to beat around the bush. If I find you disgusting, I'll tell you, and why.

And no, I've never been molested or raped. Had I been, the person that did it would be in their grave right now.

Yeah, but they basically have oral sex and anal sex and there are plenty of straight people who love both of those things.

My stomach turns in disgust more from things like war, violence, rape, illiteracy and so on. I don't really care what gays or anybody do in bed. I figure it's none of my business.

Yeah, but they basically have oral sex and anal sex and there are plenty of straight people who love both of those things.

My stomach turns in disgust more from things like war, violence, rape, illiteracy and so on. I don't really care what gays or anybody do in bed. I figure it's none of my business.

Yes I've had both oral and anal sex, WITH A WOMAN!!!

Huge difference skippy, that you so cleverly left out... :poop:

Yes I've had both oral and anal sex, WITH A WOMAN!!!

TMI to the max!

But this kind of proves a point. There are a lot of people who think oral and anal sex are a "sin" or whatever. Then of course one of the main arguments the homophobes make against gayness is the unhygenic nature of anal sex. Then there is the "sex is for reproduction" crowd. Or the "sex is only between a man and woman in the sacred bonds of marriage" set. They all have persuasive arguments for their positions.

If you had anal sex with a WOMAN you were not married to you pissed off all of these viewpoints. Yet I don't think you want them butting into your sex life or telling you that you can't do it, or that you are evil and scum because you did it. Or that the fact you did it makes you mentally ill.

Do you?

Forum List

Back