🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Strangest Thing Happened To Me Today

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay so I went with a group today to go pickup trash and in the woods we found a bunch of potatoes. Now I was born in 1990 so I just found out about this today, but I'm guessing that this was the cause of it. Anybody ever did this before? I heard it was a pretty big and popular thing in the seventies.

I though you were talking about an apparition or a ghost or something.

That's strange.

Okay so I went with a group today to go pickup trash and in the woods we found a bunch of potatoes. Now I was born in 1990 so I just found out about this today, but I'm guessing that this was the cause of it. Anybody ever did this before? I heard it was a pretty big and popular thing in the seventies.

Dude.........................you never built a potato gun as a teenager? You missed out on some really cool fun.

Yeah! Black kids would rub his blond hairy legs.

They be not blonde anymore, everybody say

oh-jeez-thats-terrible-cable-company-worker.gif

Where did that come from? For real, you mean or with a potato gun?
Am I you're biggest disappointment John XXXXXXX ?

I never hear from you. Throughout history you have only complimented Colby & MeghaShXXXXXXX

I know I was a mess as a child and I paid the price for that at 16 years old when they certified me as an adult and sent me to prison for 5 to 15 years. You came to visit once....

I failed you at every turn apparently. Even after prison you shit on me unless Colby needed something and THEN you said Call Jonathan. And you know what I did? I took in YOUR SON because he was my blood. We fought because he was a pothead loser but I ALWAYS took him in when he needed a place to stay. I even heard you tell him you were PROUD of him when he was freeloading in my basement and was basically jobless. I was supporting him and his daughter.
Did I get any thanks? Nope.
You're basement flooded and I thought this is my chance to nake right the wrongs of the past. I came WITH MY DAUGHTER and waddled through feet of mud in your basement while ripping out everything but the concrete. I took great JOY in helping YOU despite the fact that you have NEVER HELPED ME.

You don't have much time left dad..... I have desperately wanted a relationship with you and have sent messages and made calls telling you as much. My opportunity to make things right with mom has sadly passed. Will that be my destiny with you as well?

And before you get mad for me making this public I want you to remember that I have tried at various times privately for 30+ years.

Anyone who was offended by this, I am sorry. Anyone who judges me for it...🖕

Am I you're biggest disappointment John XXXXXXX ?

I never hear from you. Throughout history you have only complimented Colby & MeghaShXXXXXXX

I know I was a mess as a child and I paid the price for that at 16 years old when they certified me as an adult and sent me to prison for 5 to 15 years. You came to visit once....

I failed you at every turn apparently. Even after prison you shit on me unless Colby needed something and THEN you said Call Jonathan. And you know what I did? I took in YOUR SON because he was my blood. We fought because he was a pothead loser but I ALWAYS took him in when he needed a place to stay. I even heard you tell him you were PROUD of him when he was freeloading in my basement and was basically jobless. I was supporting him and his daughter.
Did I get any thanks? Nope.
You're basement flooded and I thought this is my chance to nake right the wrongs of the past. I came WITH MY DAUGHTER and waddled through feet of mud in your basement while ripping out everything but the concrete. I took great JOY in helping YOU despite the fact that you have NEVER HELPED ME.

You don't have much time left dad..... I have desperately wanted a relationship with you and have sent messages and made calls telling you as much. My opportunity to make things right with mom has sadly passed. Will that be my destiny with you as well?

And before you get mad for me making this public I want you to remember that I have tried at various times privately for 30+ years.

Anyone who was offended by this, I am sorry. Anyone who judges me for it...🖕
I gave up on my old man at fifteen and we have not talked since.

Back in the day street signs were mounted on 3" galvanized steel pipes so us kids would go down to the town shop and get a few someone had hit with a car and bent.....As long as we had at least 3-4' of straight pipe we were GTG.

We would drag them down to a local guy that worked on cars and did welding. He would cut off the bent part, weld a end cap on, a angle iron spike to stick into the ground, drill a touch hole. and Lo and Behold we had us a "cannon"!

Now if you poured concrete into a baby food jar then when it set-up broke the jar off you had you a nice "cannon ball".......You could easily send one across the Shenandoah River with a 2-3 ounces of FF black powder.....Much more than that and you could blow the ass-end off the pipe.

LOL.....It was like a scavenger hunt with all the neighborhood kids procuring the stuff we needed......Good times were had by all. :)

Sigh, kids can't have that kind of fun these days.......Adults back then never even quivered when you told them you were taking the cannon down to the river.....At best you got a "be back by supper". ;)

Forum List

Back