🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Strangest Thing Happened To Me Today

My mom gave me away at 7. I cursed her to her death. My dad? Not sure what to do honestly
Serenity.jpg

Okay so I went with a group today to go pickup trash and in the woods we found a bunch of potatoes. Now I was born in 1990 so I just found out about this today, but I'm guessing that this was the cause of it. Anybody ever did this before? I heard it was a pretty big and popular thing in the seventies.

Lol I’ve never heard of it, but it seems cool. Those days seem like they would’ve been great.

Okay so I went with a group today to go pickup trash and in the woods we found a bunch of potatoes. Now I was born in 1990 so I just found out about this today, but I'm guessing that this was the cause of it. Anybody ever did this before? I heard it was a pretty big and popular thing in the seventies.

Or it could just be that someone had a bunch of potatoes that went rotten so they dumped them in the woods. But the smell would’ve told you that.

Am I you're biggest disappointment John XXXXXXX ?

I never hear from you. Throughout history you have only complimented Colby & MeghaShXXXXXXX

I know I was a mess as a child and I paid the price for that at 16 years old when they certified me as an adult and sent me to prison for 5 to 15 years. You came to visit once....

I failed you at every turn apparently. Even after prison you shit on me unless Colby needed something and THEN you said Call Jonathan. And you know what I did? I took in YOUR SON because he was my blood. We fought because he was a pothead loser but I ALWAYS took him in when he needed a place to stay. I even heard you tell him you were PROUD of him when he was freeloading in my basement and was basically jobless. I was supporting him and his daughter.
Did I get any thanks? Nope.
You're basement flooded and I thought this is my chance to nake right the wrongs of the past. I came WITH MY DAUGHTER and waddled through feet of mud in your basement while ripping out everything but the concrete. I took great JOY in helping YOU despite the fact that you have NEVER HELPED ME.

You don't have much time left dad..... I have desperately wanted a relationship with you and have sent messages and made calls telling you as much. My opportunity to make things right with mom has sadly passed. Will that be my destiny with you as well?

And before you get mad for me making this public I want you to remember that I have tried at various times privately for 30+ years.

Anyone who was offended by this, I am sorry. Anyone who judges me for it...🖕

I never hear from you. Throughout history you have only complimented Colby & MeghaShXXXXXXX

I know I was a mess as a child and I paid the price for that at 16 years old when they certified me as an adult and sent me to prison for 5 to 15 years. You came to visit once....

I failed you at every turn apparently. Even after prison you shit on me unless Colby needed something and THEN you said Call Jonathan. And you know what I did? I took in YOUR SON because he was my blood. We fought because he was a pothead loser but I ALWAYS took him in when he needed a place to stay. I even heard you tell him you were PROUD of him when he was freeloading in my basement and was basically jobless. I was supporting him and his daughter.
You're basement flooded and I thought this is my chance to nake right the wrongs of the past. I came WITH MY DAUGHTER and waddled through feet of mud in your basement while ripping out everything but the concrete. I took great JOY in helping YOU despite the fact that you have NEVER HELPED ME.

You don't have much time left dad..... I have desperately wanted a relationship with you and have sent messages and made calls telling you as much. My opportunity to make things right with mom has sadly passed. Will that be my destiny with you as well?

And before you get mad for me making this public I want you to remember that I have tried at various times privately for 30+ years.

Wow, I hope it's ok to hijack this thread, cause this is an important issue.
RM, do you seek his approval, or forgiveness or both? You have provided a pretty good assessment of the situation. You've given it 30+ years of thought and effort.
What if was ok with you for him to never do his part in reconciliation. What if it was ok with you that not reconciling is his choice. And his loss.
For most parents, a heart-felt simple, "I am sorry for the grief I caused you." would be sufficient. They don't punish a child forever because of teenage stupidity. Should he still be allowed to punish you? How long before you have paid your debt?
Are you happy with the way you turned out?
It may be time to make peace with the fact that you have tried to make amends, and that will end your part in the situation.
Here is my advice:
Give love where you get love...

Last edited:
Wow, I hope it's ok to hijack this thread, cause this is important.
RM, do you seek his approval, or forgiveness or both? You have provided a pretty good assessment of the situation. You've given it 30+ years of thought and effort.
What if it's ok for him to never do his part in reconciliation. It's his loss.
For most parents, a simple, "I am sorry for the grief I caused you." should be sufficient.
Should he still be allowed to punish you? Because he is.
Would you have been his favorite if you hadn't screw up as a teen?
It may be time to make peace with the fact that you have tried to make amends, and that will end your part in the situation.
Here is my advice:
Give love where you get love...
He thought mom cheated while he was in Nam.
But ask anyone. I walk, talk and have all his mannerisms. He just can't let go of his distrust for her. As a result she went to her grave hating me and he STILL can't accept me

In the 90's?
You're still a youngster fer fucks sake!!
We built potato cannons and tennis ball cannons since I was a kid in the early 70's.
Not to mention pipe bombs and black powder cannons we made in metal shop.

wow are you a good person 🙌

I thought you told me you were a mtf trans?

Me? Heck no! It's possible that it might be fbj though.
Or it could just be that someone had a bunch of potatoes that went rotten so they dumped them in the woods. But the smell would’ve told you that.

No, actually they were in pretty good condition.

In the 90's?
You're still a youngster fer fucks sake!!

So? I can't help when I was born lol

You never made nor shot a potato gun? Great fun. We used to make them as kids. That's not even a good design. His design takes too long to inject the ether requiring you to screw a cap on losing some out of suspension.

We built potato cannons and tennis ball cannons since I was a kid in the early 70's.
Not to mention pipe bombs and black powder cannons we made in metal shop.

That's why you're normal. All these sick leftwing fucks here you can bet your last dollar none of those pussies ever did any of this!

Now they've all grown up terrified of anything going BANG.

Forum List

Back