The Stupor Bowl

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
This season's NFL Playoffs have displayed the worst coaching decisions and player discipline I can remember. Almost every loss was a self-inflicted fiasco, from poor time management to needless penalties. Even the quality of play seems to have suffered, with bad quarterbacking, dropped catches, and ridiculous fumbles. And the best team (Buffalo) didn't make it to the championships because of a missed field goal.

The SF-KC game may be a low scoring game determined by which team makes fewer mistakes. If McCaffrey is healthy, I pick SF.

This season's NFL Playoffs have displayed the worst coaching decisions and player discipline I can remember. Almost every loss was a self-inflicted fiasco, from poor time management to needless penalties.

Don't forget horrible refereeing, from one guy getting ejected for three games without pay for making a normal tackle to the missed 15 yard penalty where a blatant illegal hit on the QB was ignored that should have resulted in 15 yards and a new first down that likely would have changed who went to the Super Bowl putting KC in the big game instead of Baltimore.

This season's NFL Playoffs have displayed the worst coaching decisions and player discipline I can remember. Almost every loss was a self-inflicted fiasco, from poor time management to needless penalties. Even the quality of play seems to have suffered, with bad quarterbacking, dropped catches, and ridiculous fumbles. And the best team (Buffalo) didn't make it to the championships because of a missed field goal.

The SF-KC game may be a low scoring game determined by which team makes fewer mistakes. If McCaffrey is healthy, I pick SF.
Both Baltimore and Detroit had poor coaching decisions. Both teams had too many penalties and committed undisciplined play.

Forum List

Back