The Subpoenas Start. First Up. pompeo

Dems slowing down the progress of a nation because they lost an election...just like a 2 year old that doesn't want to go to bed....

I am sure you said the same thing about republicans who blocked and thwarted and stymied REAL PRESIDENT Obama for 8 years.
Oh please...the GOP was scared to death of Obama...they stood back and let him ruin our healthcare system....they let him spy on reporters and who knows what else DC stayed quiet about regarding Obama...

You and others have obama and hillary derangement syndrome I bet you dream about them. if you're always living in the past, well you're just about fucked.

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

Dems have Trump on the ropes. they must act NOW!

View attachment 281542

If you don't take your medication is there a danger that you might kill people?
Only Dumasscrats.

I see.

So you admit you want to kill democrats.

I guess that makes you a dangerous piece of shit.

Nah, just cripple their stupid ass. Stop humping my leg, Spot.

Dems slowing down the progress of a nation because they lost an election...just like a 2 year old that doesn't want to go to bed....

I am sure you said the same thing about republicans who blocked and thwarted and stymied REAL PRESIDENT Obama for 8 years.
Oh please...the GOP was scared to death of Obama...they stood back and let him ruin our healthcare system....they let him spy on reporters and who knows what else DC stayed quiet about regarding Obama...

You and others have obama and hillary derangement syndrome I bet you dream about them. if you're always living in the past, well you're just about fucked.

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)
One of the symptoms of TDS is seeing afflictions in others that are not there....

Pompeo and Giuliani will be Lewandowski on steroids. Not one of the dems is an intellectual match for either, especially Schiff, Nadler, Maxine or Nancy.
Trump comes out on top of any committee hearing the dems have.
After going thru the "collusion" and "obstruction" fiascos you'd think the dems would cut their losses?!

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)
One of the symptoms of TDS is seeing afflictions in others that are not there....

does that mean that ALL conservatives suffer from TDS?

Trump knows how to get under their skin...Today he said we used to deal with spies in a very different way...he was joking around...an hour later AOC came out and said Trump ordered a hit on the whistle blower....:21::21::21:

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

Would that make you happy snowflake?....

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

I am happy knowing that I am a much better person than most conservatives.

Last edited:

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

I am happy knowing that I am a much better person that most conservatives.
You think you are...but you are not...your ideology hurts a great deal of people all over the globe...you just can't see it...but if you really took a deeper honest look you would be ashamed for who you hitch your wagon to....

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

Are you a saint?

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

You think you are...but you are not...your ideology hurts a great deal of people all over the globe...you just can't see it...but if you really took a deeper honest look you would be ashamed for who you hitch your wagon to....

my ideology hurts less people than YOUR ideology.

My ideology is merely;

no religious government.
no religious laws.
gays have same rights as everyone else.
you can keep your guns
pot would be legal

the only thing that might hurt anyone with my ideology is YOU with your guns.

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

Are you a saint?

Nope.

Just a much better person than most conservatives.

And I do not need meds to keep me from being dangerous.

the way you do......

WTF just happened here. Two posts and you contradict yourself.

its OCD

Obama/Clinton disorder

;)

Are you a saint?
You don’t have to be a saint to be better than any conservative. You just have to not be a murderer.

Forum List

Back