The Subpoenas Start. First Up. pompeo

Democrats will have a hard time with this because their front runner actually did exactly what they are accusing trump of doing.

That's what they do, accuse others of the wrong doing that they themselves are doing. Tried and true Neo-Marxist strategy.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="TheGreatSatan, post: 23191415, member: 72248"
Democrats will have a hard time with this because their front runner actually did exactly what they are accusing trump of doing.

That's what they do, accuse others of the wrong doing that they themselves are doing. Tried and true Neo-Marxist strategy.[/QUOTE]

Yupp!
They're perpetuating a Fraud.

Dems have Trump on the ropes. they must act NOW!
you are so delusional lol. Do you ever get tired of screeching "we've got him, this is the end!"?
WATCH!

if Trump was not president and he was saying the things he's saying, he'd be in a mental institution!

Nope. You have no more concept of what sanity looks like than my granddaughter's pet lizards.
Which reminds me, during Trump's next 4 years, we're going to be building nuthouses so we have a place to put the non-jailed democrats.

One of the symptoms of TDS is seeing afflictions in others that are not there....

does that mean that ALL conservatives suffer from TDS?
Would that make you happy snowflake?....

I am happy knowing that I am a much better person that most conservatives.
Are you a saint?
You don’t have to be a saint to be better than any conservative. You just have to not be a murderer.
Well, sometimes murder is the only cure for a bastard idiot. Suicide is preferable.

Are you a saint?
You don’t have to be a saint to be better than any conservative. You just have to not be a murderer.
Well, sometimes murder is the only cure for a bastard idiot. Suicide is preferable.

You sure do like to think (and talk) about killing people.

Is that a conservative thing?
or a christian thing?

is that why you take the meds? to keep you from killing?

Are you a saint?
You must have a sad, miserable life. I’m so happy about it.

He's just the first. Watch the subpoenas fly as all those involved are questioned.

Democrats subpoena Pompeo as part of impeachment inquiry
Involved in what?

No crimes not even a misdemeanor has been committed. Even Mueller admitted that.

Dude..................you gotta learn to keep your scandals straight. Mueller was investigating Trump and his Russia connection for the election in 2016.

The subpoena for Pompeo is for the current scandal, where Trump threatened to withhold military aid to the Ukraine unless they investigated Biden's son.

If you are going to make a logical point, please keep your scandals straight. Mixing them together will only confuse you more.

As far as this current thing with the whistleblower? Trump has already hung himself, because the transcript he had released, basically mirrors what the whistleblower was bringing to the attention of Congress. And, interestingly enough, usually when something like this surfaces, Trump tweets about it a lot, and says there is nothing there. He's been strangely quiet on this one though, all he has done is try to discredit the whistleblower, but he's not denying what the whistleblower claims.

Sorry but you lose again. There is no whistleblower here. Third hand hearsay does not grant you whistleblower protection. And Trump has not hung himself. There is NOTHING there. And any investigation will only end up with Biden, his son, and a lot of DEMOCRATS in a lot of trouble. See you forget, the Dems actually did what they are accusing Trump of. You don't even get a copy of our home game. Leave this stage in embarrassment.

Last night on Fox, two ex-judges and a DOJ lawyer said the "whistle blower's" documents were probably written by a team of Democrat lawyers due to all the legalese used. That makes sense to me.

Are you a saint?
You're the one that is doing all the whining....

Are you a saint?
Oh yes! I'm happy that you're happy. But you don't recognize sarcastic humor..

He's just the first. Watch the subpoenas fly as all those involved are questioned.

Involved in what?

No crimes not even a misdemeanor has been committed. Even Mueller admitted that.

Dude..................you gotta learn to keep your scandals straight. Mueller was investigating Trump and his Russia connection for the election in 2016.

The subpoena for Pompeo is for the current scandal, where Trump threatened to withhold military aid to the Ukraine unless they investigated Biden's son.

If you are going to make a logical point, please keep your scandals straight. Mixing them together will only confuse you more.

As far as this current thing with the whistleblower? Trump has already hung himself, because the transcript he had released, basically mirrors what the whistleblower was bringing to the attention of Congress. And, interestingly enough, usually when something like this surfaces, Trump tweets about it a lot, and says there is nothing there. He's been strangely quiet on this one though, all he has done is try to discredit the whistleblower, but he's not denying what the whistleblower claims.

Sorry but you lose again. There is no whistleblower here. Third hand hearsay does not grant you whistleblower protection. And Trump has not hung himself. There is NOTHING there. And any investigation will only end up with Biden, his son, and a lot of DEMOCRATS in a lot of trouble. See you forget, the Dems actually did what they are accusing Trump of. You don't even get a copy of our home game. Leave this stage in embarrassment.

Last night on Fox, two ex-judges and a DOJ lawyer said the "whistle blower's" documents were probably written by a team of Democrat lawyers due to all the legalese used. That makes sense to me.

Set-ups do that!

Dems slowing down the progress of a nation because they lost an election...just like a 2 year old that doesn't want to go to bed....

I am sure you said the same thing about republicans who blocked and thwarted and stymied REAL PRESIDENT Obama for 8 years.
Oh please...the GOP was scared to death of Obama...they stood back and let him ruin our healthcare system....they let him spy on reporters and who knows what else DC stayed quiet about regarding Obama...
Of course the GOP was scared of obama. He be blak. Disagree and you are a WAYYYCISS.

Dems slowing down the progress of a nation because they lost an election...just like a 2 year old that doesn't want to go to bed....

I am sure you said the same thing about republicans who blocked and thwarted and stymied REAL PRESIDENT Obama for 8 years.
Oh please...the GOP was scared to death of Obama...they stood back and let him ruin our healthcare system....they let him spy on reporters and who knows what else DC stayed quiet about regarding Obama...
Of course the GOP was scared of obama. He be blak. Disagree and you are a WAYYYCISS.

kind of like when I disagree with conservatives you call me a NAZI.....

like that?

Democrats knew this and so did Biden.
This is a major reason why corruption ran rampant under Obama for 8 years aided and abetted by a compliant media.

Involved in what?

Ukraine whistleblower’s lawyers work for group that offers to pay officials who leak against Trump

There you go

kind of like when I disagree with conservatives you call me a NAZI.....

like that?

Nope.
Not like that at all.
Too trivial.

Forum List

Back