The Supreme Court has signed off on a Trump takeover of the DOJ

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This has to be a Mafia Boss's dream. To think, any president now can use to DOJ as his own personal enforcement arm. I mean, he can lock up as many of his opponents and foes as he wants and know that, pending months or years of court hearings, he cannot be touched. I can see Donald salivating now. He is adding to his hit list every day.

The court has given trump the blueprints to his Authoritarian State.

This has to be a Mafia Boss's dream. To think, any president now can use to DOJ as his own personal enforcement arm. I mean, he can lock up as many of his opponents and foes as he wants and know that, pending months or years of court hearings, he cannot be touched. I can see Donald salivating now. He is adding to his hit list every day.

The DOJ only tries to be "independent" when a Republican is in office. When a Dem is there, they are a snoozing fat lap dog.

He has that power anyway, gaslighting dumbfuck. The entire executive branch works for POTUS, at his whim.

This is your thought leaders trying to get in front of President Trump dismantling the deep state in 7 months. And that's exactly what we're hiring him to do.

It's not going to be pretty, I suggest you hide under your bed for the next few years.

8vj71r.jpg

Democrats have been doing this for over three years. Now they get vapors?

Wow jimboliar, all your campaigning has come to fruition, Trump will certainly be the next president. Just think, if you had kept your giant yapper shut, and all those foam-at-the-mouth rants to yourself, he couldn't have won.
By the way, your boy Biden was sooo impressive in the debate wasn't he?

Someone should take over the DOJ, they're corrupt to the core.

He had 4 years during his first term to do this very thing. He didn't.
He did not have the immunity ruling during his first term.....but he will have it in his second if re-elected. Do you really think trump as enough integrity to keep from taking advantage of this insane ruling? If there is anyone that can abuse this opinion, it is trump. He has no conscious....no morals.

He did not have the immunity ruling during his first term.....but he will have it in his second if re-elected. Do you really think trump as enough integrity to keep from taking advantage of this insane ruling? If there is anyone that can abuse this opinion, it is trump. He has no conscious....no morals.
Poor jimboliar....Trump is one of the few in politics who has ANY morals.
Thanks for getting him elected. Can't wait to see the courts and jails full of Dim America hating crooks in a year.

Correct, and all future Republican presidents.
Think of it. A future president stages a coup and jails his opponents, terming it a "presidential act." Those people will stay in jail until court cases prove that jailing your political opponents is not a legitimate presidential act. By that time, the coup will be in stone. There is no one in better position than trump to do just that. He has no ethics or conscious.

Think of it. A future president stages a coup and jails his opponents, terming it a "presidential act." Those people will stay in jail until court cases prove that jailing your political opponents is not a legitimate presidential act. By that time, the coup will be in stone. There is no one in better position than trump to do just that. He has no ethics or conscious.
So you are writing now about the J6 Gulag imprisonments? Uh, that's not future, that has already been enacted by Joey Capone.
Think of it.....jimboliar has such advanced TDS that he thinks the present is the future, and that innocent people are guilty instead of the real criminals.
Where will you and Mrs. Jones move???

Forum List

Back