The Supreme Court leaves Indian Child Welfare Act intact

So why not just call him a racist instead of being a passive aggressive pussy?

I know you are a bitch in real life, but are you so bitch-made that you can't even be direct with someone online?
Oh, im sorry FAGAt. I didnt know your little fragile ass could be so easily triggered.
Ill be more tough on the racist next time, ok?

Homosexuals have no right to adopt heterosexual children. Even an orphaned child deserves a real mother and father. That is not something that is LGBTQ
Keeping to the point of this thread which is not about homosexuality, states should not have more power than the tribes when it comes to Native children.

Keeping to the point of this thread which is not about homosexuality, states should not have more power than the tribes when it comes to Native children.
Keeping to the point of this thread? And where is your comment to everyone else off subject? There is none, so get off my back.

Homosexuality?

I thought this thread was about the Native American rights? The right of Native Americans to have the right to adopt Native American babies? And that right, as defined, is the right of Native Americans to be able to adopt native americans instead of giving preference to homosexuals.

I did not make your thread about homosexuality.

Homosexuality is an issue within adoption, who has a right to adopt heterosexual children, why is preference being given to homosexuals over heterosexuals attempting to adopt.

Keeping to the point of this thread? And where is your comment to everyone else off subject? There is none, so get off my back.
To be honest I’m ignoring most of the people in this thread. The usual haters. As I understand it the Supreme Court is a Conservative majority. If thats true they should be applauded for doing the right thing.

To be honest I’m ignoring most of the people in this thread. The usual haters. As I understand it the Supreme Court is a Conservative majority. If thats true they should be applauded for doing the right thing.
I am all for the right thing. People naturally prefer to be among those they have much in common with. That goes for those who are too young to express themselves.

Forum List

Back