The Suspense Is Killin Me

Great...now MLB is going to suspend Spring Training and the beginning of the baseball season. The NBA just suspended their season, The NHL just suspended their season. The NCAA tournament will be played without fans....some "March Madness" eh? Those of us who have immersed ourselves in sports to ignore the the virus HOAX now have no place to turn. Oh? you don't believe this is a HOAX? So tell me, where are the piles of bodies stricken with Disease X? Where are the dead being stashed? What about the chillllllldren? Oh, they don't get it...how convenient. Meanwhile the dogshit media is screeching this is the end of Trump while the old commie criminal Pelousy ain't suspending her last few months of being Speaker. Wonder why that is? I'm all for being better safe than sorry but please.....the suspense is killing me.....how about we act normal, do normal things, and not pretend the Walking Dead are milling around outside our houses. Corona is the FLU...comprende? It takes old people and compromised people. Get over it...literally. :eusa_hand:

seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gif
Is this really a surprise? Look at NBA. Hard to maintain a 6 foot distance in team sports and these players are expensive assets. Two player infected in the NBA last I heard. An infection could run through a team pretty quick. Neither of these two sports are really considered contact sports, but a lot of contact is made and drawing fans to come together and watch is self defeating to the country at this time also. Sounds like a sensible move to me.
it's called dangerous and an over reach, if people didn't want to go and then they called it, that's another thing. this is the people's game, it's called over reach. fk them and you.
How is it an overreach? It's a decision be the organization that oversees the sport. It's not like the anyone from outside made them do it, they decided to on their own.
yep, stupid. 20,000 people died of the flu, 16 million got the flu in the US. Not a fking word. 1,200 people get this virus and bam. amazing. illogical by the millions.

16 million vs 1,200 and the idiots respond to the 1,200. And they negotiate salaries? wow.

Actually it's more than twice that. And as test kits finally show up that will grow more.

That's kind of the point with all this --- the spread. No doubt the last time you looked it actually was 1200. Didn't take long to double.
Heard someone on TV this morning estimate there were so.tradr half a million untested cases running around.

Great...now MLB is going to suspend Spring Training and the beginning of the baseball season. The NBA just suspended their season, The NHL just suspended their season. The NCAA tournament will be played without fans....some "March Madness" eh? Those of us who have immersed ourselves in sports to ignore the the virus HOAX now have no place to turn. Oh? you don't believe this is a HOAX? So tell me, where are the piles of bodies stricken with Disease X? Where are the dead being stashed? What about the chillllllldren? Oh, they don't get it...how convenient. Meanwhile the dogshit media is screeching this is the end of Trump while the old commie criminal Pelousy ain't suspending her last few months of being Speaker. Wonder why that is? I'm all for being better safe than sorry but please.....the suspense is killing me.....how about we act normal, do normal things, and not pretend the Walking Dead are milling around outside our houses. Corona is the FLU...comprende? It takes old people and compromised people. Get over it...literally. :eusa_hand:

Is this really a surprise? Look at NBA. Hard to maintain a 6 foot distance in team sports and these players are expensive assets. Two player infected in the NBA last I heard. An infection could run through a team pretty quick. Neither of these two sports are really considered contact sports, but a lot of contact is made and drawing fans to come together and watch is self defeating to the country at this time also. Sounds like a sensible move to me.
it's called dangerous and an over reach, if people didn't want to go and then they called it, that's another thing. this is the people's game, it's called over reach. fk them and you.
How is it an overreach? It's a decision be the organization that oversees the sport. It's not like the anyone from outside made them do it, they decided to on their own.
it's over reach because people were still going to the games with the open threat. They knew the risks, and accepted the risk to watch the sporting event. and that bothers you. you don't give respect and that's on you.

Last edited:

it's over reach because people were still going to the games with the open threat. They knew the risks, and accepted the risk to watch the sporting event. and that bothers you. you don't give respect and that's on you.
I don't think you understand what the word "overreach" means.

sure I do, go 'over' there and 'reach' for that Twinkie.

As I suspected, you don't have a clue.

dude, you would never understand it.

I have no idea what you are referring to at this point. You seem confused.

I have no idea what you are referring to at this point. You seem confused.
you are, I know it.

Forum List

Back