🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sweep of the South continues!

Hardly surprising the same states that voted for George Wallace and Strom Thurmond for president would also support Donald Trump's candidacy

What happens if Rubio loses his home state next week? Will he freak out and pretend he is a democrat?
He's losing in the polls.......but will still take delegates with no hope of winning......................BROKERED..........................:FIREdevil:

Yeah baby! Trump wins Mississippi! Only a few states left in the south. Florida,North Carolina and West Va!

I am one happy camper.
As am I! Kids are in bed wife is laying down with a headache and I am out here cheering Trump on! Hell I am cheering Sanders on as well!

Hardly surprising the same states that voted for George Wallace and Strom Thurmond for president would also support Donald Trump's candidacy

Oh go cry in a safe place lefty! BOTH those men were GREAT Americans.

Sanders is narrowly beating Hillary in Mich. Will the DNC pull some dirty tricks to prevent it?
He was done before this even started..............Hillary had almost all the Super Delegates in her back pocket before it even started.

We're talking Republicans here Bro. Both those guys were DEMOCRATS and opposed the Civil Rights movement.

If you'd stop nibbling on that guys fingers in your pic you'd be able to focus more.

Dude....I can't listen to that song without getting chills. There's NOTHING as exciting as that 3:30 SEC game in the fall on CBS. The cool crisp air. Leaves changing. Halloween stuff in the stores. Pumpkin pie. Georgia vs Auburn or Florida vs LSU or Tennessee vs Alabama........

Man o man....bring football back.

Yeah baby! Trump wins Mississippi! Only a few states left in the south. Florida,North Carolina and West Va!

I am one happy camper.
As am I! Kids are in bed wife is laying down with a headache and I am out here cheering Trump on! Hell I am cheering Sanders on as well!

Oh go cry in a safe place lefty! BOTH those men were GREAT Americans.

I'm starting to sing Song of the South. I think we have a revolution going on here.

I worked all day to undo Roe. His campaign manager. Not done yet. Looks like we can make it. Have to tell you I've been worried because I fell for Cruz over Trump. So I understand why so many other have.

But this SOB? Trust me I'm not done yet and Dr. Carson can thank me in the morning.

:)

Ok where are we sitting. You guys really don't get it. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

Who's winning guys?

Forum List

Back