🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sweep of the South continues!

Ok where are we sitting. You guys really don't get it. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.

Who's winning guys?
Trump is winning...............took Mississippi............is taking Michigan.................but possibly not by the margins needed to get the Magic Number........1237

The South loves the Donald....

and the North does too

and the West

and East

:banana:

The South loves the Donald....

and the North does too

and the West

and East

:banana:

Ok that does it. We party in New Orleans. I know the perfect place. It is the Donald celebration. Oh this is too good. I have to plan early. Hang onto that banana dude skye.

Hardly surprising the same states that voted for George Wallace and Strom Thurmond for president would also support Donald Trump's candidacy

We're talking Republicans here Bro. Both those guys were DEMOCRATS and opposed the Civil Rights movement.

If you'd stop nibbling on that guys fingers in your pic you'd be able to focus more.
So how does conservative democrats of the early to mid 20th century differ from conservative republicans of today? In a mathematical formula, the geographical location of the states who supported George Wallace and Thurman equals the constant c. That "c" still represents those states today that support Trump regardless of the change in party affiliation.

the south loves Donald Trump! now we just wait for the far left loonies bring up slavery as they usually do.
Charlie Rangel will bring up that the entire south is made up of decendants of slave owners.
i remember when he made that statement, forgot what channel, he seems to think that everyone who lives in a slave state are the grandchildren of slave owners,,,,thats a dumb as when a democrat claims that an island will topple into the ocean if too many people live there

Forum List

Back