The Syrian rebels are on their last legs

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
There is a reason the Syrian Arab Army has been launching airstrikes and chemical attacks on the city of Idlib.

It is the last major stronghold of the non-SDC Syrian rebels. In several months the entire city is going to be nothing more than dust, and with it goes any chance of a republican Syria opposition coming to power. By that time the Islamic State's capital of Raqqa will have been taken by a combined effort of Kurdish troops and coalition airstrikes.

It looks as if the Syrian Civil War is going to be over by Christmas. It might extend into a Syrian-Kurdish war, but no doubt Assad will consolidate power over the country by that time.

I wonder what would of happened if the pentagon didn't abandon support for the Syrian rebels? This war will serve as a valuable lesson that US cowards cannot be trusted to have their allies back.

I wonder what would of happened if the pentagon didn't abandon support for the Syrian rebels? This war will serve as a valuable lesson that US cowards cannot be trusted to have their allies back.
I suppose that Syria won't be an "Islamic sharia state" ran by Iran or Saudi's after all. Maybe the rebels should try for a state that is merely Syria with all of its people included? Ya' know 'like a live and let live type atmosphere'.

I suppose that Syria won't be an "Islamic sharia state" ran by Iran or Saudi's after all. Maybe the rebels should try for a state that is merely Syria with all of its people included? Ya' know 'like a live and let live type atmosphere'.
You mean go back to the way it was before the foreign mercenary army showed up?

Does a chickenshit like you actually think you intelligent? Who writes your material? So much of it is reminiscent of Marx during his Lenin cock licking days.

You mean like the thieves and thugs that were running their stolen shit through Iraq to keep a war going there?

The Iran, Egypt or the Saudi-Kuwait-UAE slaves? All have billionaire and millionaire citizenry that has been involved in supporting extreme terror around the ME, Indonesia and Africa please be very specific which ones and please do not forget to include their backers. All help in identifying who' is doing what to whom with verifiable links is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

You're young. We haven't been able to be counted on since Nam.

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.
They HATE each other. The Saudi's may well be the ONLY people that Iran hates more than Israel.

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.
They HATE each other. The Saudi's may well be the ONLY people that Iran hates more than Israel.
They all treat females like their own personal trash so as far as I am concerned they all suck.

I think the Shia have a little more sense than the Sunnis.

little-bit.gif

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.
They all treat females like their own personal trash so as far as I am concerned they all suck.

The point being made is that you have no idea as to what you are talking about so you really shouldn't weigh in at all.

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.

The point being made is that you have no idea as to what you are talking about so you really shouldn't weigh in at all.
So you say. I will "weigh in" whenever the mood or spirit moves me to do so. I won't make excuses for either one be they Shia or Sunni.

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.

So you say. I will "weigh in" whenever the mood or spirit moves me to do so. I won't make excuses for either one be they Shia or Sunni.

Ok, it's your "right" to show everyone how little you know. I am quite comfy in your ignorance.

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.

Ok, it's your "right" to show everyone how little you know. I am quite comfy in your ignorance.
Good enough.

You get your retirement money playing ball with them? Most of their apologist for them do from what I have seen.

Stop son.
Iran is Shia.
Saudi Arabia is Sunni.

Good enough.

You get your retirement money playing ball with them? Most of their apologist for them do from what I have seen.

Only a young and inexperienced child would try and make that point kid ;) I understand you trying to hide your ignorance but it won't work. My degree is in Comparative Religion, your bluster aside , I've already exposed what you don't know.

Forum List

Back