🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Syrian rebels are on their last legs

They all treat females like their own personal trash so as far as I am concerned they all suck.

The point being made is that you have no idea as to what you are talking about so you really shouldn't weigh in at all.
So you say. I will "weigh in" whenever the mood or spirit moves me to do so. I won't make excuses for either one be they Shia or Sunni.

Ok, it's your "right" to show everyone how little you know. I am quite comfy in your ignorance.
Good enough.

You get your retirement money playing ball with them? Most of their apologist for them do from what I have seen.

Only a young and inexperienced child would try and make that point kid ;) I understand you trying to hide your ignorance but it won't work. My degree is in Comparative Religion, your bluster aside , I've already exposed what you don't know.
A degree in religion should impress me? I think not. It merely shows that you are looking for something in books to tell you about the nature of humans.

I wonder what would of happened if the pentagon didn't abandon support for the Syrian rebels? This war will serve as a valuable lesson that US cowards cannot be trusted to have their allies back.
Allies? Al Nusra? We should never have armed them in the first place. All we did was turn some protests into full scale civil war.

Allies? Al Nusra? We should never have armed them in the first place. All we did was turn some protests into full scale civil war.

No, the Free Syrian Brigades. The Southern Front, Free Idlib Army, 21st Combined Force, ect.

I don't think the United States ever funded Al-Nusra or any other groups which openly promote sharia law.

The point being made is that you have no idea as to what you are talking about so you really shouldn't weigh in at all.
So you say. I will "weigh in" whenever the mood or spirit moves me to do so. I won't make excuses for either one be they Shia or Sunni.

Ok, it's your "right" to show everyone how little you know. I am quite comfy in your ignorance.
Good enough.

You get your retirement money playing ball with them? Most of their apologist for them do from what I have seen.

Only a young and inexperienced child would try and make that point kid ;) I understand you trying to hide your ignorance but it won't work. My degree is in Comparative Religion, your bluster aside , I've already exposed what you don't know.
A degree in religion should impress me? I think not. It merely shows that you are looking for something in books to tell you about the nature of humans.

Impressing you is the least of my concerns kid. You are ignorant and it has been exposed. I really don't blame you though, the West has always been lazy when it comes to Islam. The truth is out there but, 1) You won't like what you find, and 2) It won't fit your concept of Humanity.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend". In Islam EVERYTHING is situational.

Who is the enemy and what is situational about it? The secular nature of Azerbaijan has more to do with it being a former soviet republic.

Good enough.

Impressing you is the least of my concerns kid. You are ignorant and it has been exposed. I really don't blame you though, the West has always been lazy when it comes to Islam. The truth is out there but, 1) You won't like what you find, and 2) It won't fit your concept of Humanity.
Islam isn't about humanity never was and neither is the wars that are being perpetrated on the ignorant willing to go to war for warlords and the greedy in the ME.

Good enough.

Islam isn't about humanity never was and neither is the wars that are being perpetrated on the ignorant willing to go to war for warlords and the greedy in the ME.

Yay for you, you're starting to learn. Just thank me.

Good enough.

Sorry unless you put up all the translations of Google and my husband's experience and knowledge I'll keep my thanks reserved for those who deserve them.

I wonder what would of happened if the pentagon didn't abandon support for the Syrian rebels? This war will serve as a valuable lesson that US cowards cannot be trusted to have their allies back.
I suppose that Syria won't be an "Islamic sharia state" ran by Iran or Saudi's after all. Maybe the rebels should try for a state that is merely Syria with all of its people included? Ya' know 'like a live and let live type atmosphere'.
You mean go back to the way it was before the foreign mercenary army showed up?

No ----Syria will go BACK to its development as a SHIITE ASS LICKING dog of
Iranian Imperialism

Sorry unless you put up all the translations of Google and my husband's experience and knowledge I'll keep my thanks reserved for those who deserve them.[/B]

Translation : "I choose to remain an ignorant child". You're ignorant and you are comfy there. I get it though, you have no real intelligence you just repeat what "daddy" tells you.

They all treat females like their own personal trash so as far as I am concerned they all suck.

Good enough.

what does "DOC" not know-----professor?

Sorry unless you put up all the translations of Google and my husband's experience and knowledge I'll keep my thanks reserved for those who deserve them.[/B]

Translation : "I choose to remain an ignorant child". You're ignorant and you are comfy there. I get it though, you have no real intelligence you just repeat what "daddy" tells you.
You may want to learn how to post before you attempt to call someone you do not know "ignorant".

You may want to learn how to post before you attempt to call someone you do not know "ignorant".

I've made you my bitch honey. YOU don't know ANYTHING about ISLAM and apparently neither does he. If he doesn't know the difference between Sunni and Shia he is as ignorant as you are. Anything else I can help you with?

Syria is "secular" what is going on there?

Syria is anything but secular. The entire civil war has sectarian undertones.

Good lord. Syria is "secular" and that's why the "Radical Islamists" are trying to take out Assad. Lord give me patience.

Baathism is not "secular" nor is "shiitism" nor is "sunnism" -----they are, simply, vvarious flavors of ISLAM in competition with each other and THE WORLD

Syria is "secular" what is going on there?

Syria is anything but secular. The entire civil war has sectarian undertones.

Good lord. Syria is "secular" and that's why the "Radical Islamists" are trying to take out Assad. Lord give me patience.

Baathism is not "secular" nor is "shiitism" nor is "sunnism" -----they are, simply, vvarious flavors of ISLAM in competition with each other and THE WORLD

Your ignorance has already been shown honey. I dismissed you a week ago.

I've made you my bitch honey. YOU don't know ANYTHING about ISLAM and apparently neither does he. If he doesn't know the difference between Sunni and Shia he is as ignorant as you are. Anything else I can help you with?
Dream on.

I agree with Irosie's opinion about it being basically the same shit. Its merely flavored a bit differently depending on the imam's writing their opinions into the mix.

Forum List

Back