🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The t.v. show Yellowstone.....most of the family are just sociopaths...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This show isn't really very good, but for some reason people like it.....I don't get it, but this is what happens sometimes........the main characters on the show, except for the younger son and his wife, are sociopaths.....murderers really......and the 3rd season was pretty much love shack on the range....

Just some thoughts.

This show isn't really very good, but for some reason people like it.....I don't get it, but this is what happens sometimes........the main characters on the show, except for the younger son and his wife, are sociopaths.....murderers really......and the 3rd season was pretty much love shack on the range....

Just some thoughts.
so defending your home from people that would take it away from you makes you a sociopath??

that doesnt sound right,,

so defending your home from people that would take it away from you makes you a sociopath??

that doesnt sound right,,

No.....murdering people makes you a sociopath.....John Dutton orders the murder of several people...one guy who simply doesn't want to work for them anymore, and the son who is the lawyer strangled a reporter to death cause she refused to not print a story, and Rip has murdered or covered up the murder of several people........

No.....murdering people makes you a sociopath.....John Dutton orders the murder of several people...one guy who simply doesn't want to work for them anymore, and the son who is the lawyer strangled a reporter to death cause she refused to not print a story, and Rip has murdered or covered up the murder of several people........
well the lawyer guy has turned out to be a nutjob,, as for the others we dont know all the history behind the reasons so I will give them a pass for now,,

well the lawyer guy has turned out to be a nutjob,, as for the others we dont know all the history behind the reasons so I will give them a pass for now,,

John ordered the death of the guy who beat up the Bronco riding doofus.......the guy decided to leave the Yellowstone ranch, and the old guy from the bunk house shot him.... Rip murdered the medical guy to cover up Kayce's shooting of the Indian guy during the confrontation over the cattle........and Rip ordered the murder of the singing cowboy guy....

Kayce, the younger son is, of course, the innocent guy.....as is his wife......

John ordered the death of the guy who beat up the Bronco riding doofus.......the guy decided to leave the Yellowstone ranch, and the old guy from the bunk house shot him.... Rip murdered the medical guy to cover up Kayce's shooting of the Indian guy during the confrontation over the cattle........and Rip ordered the murder of the singing cowboy guy....

Kayce, the younger son is, of course, the innocent guy.....as is his wife......
keeping in mind its just a TV show,,

if you want to talk about real sociopaths watch sapranos,,

So, you don't really like it and it's not very good, but you're on season 3.

Yeah.......there was nothing else on at the time........and I like Kevin Costner as an actor.........

the discussion is sociopath not murder,,

and murder and death is what sells cinema,,

Yeah.....I just posted about the show.....they murder people......they don't just kill in self defense, they murder innocents....

you just said rip killed the med guy to defend kc,, self defense is a matter of perspective,,

No.....Kayce killed an Indian guy during a fight over some cattle.....the guy who did the medical test had to be killed, and the lab burned down to hide the evidence....Rip forced the medical guy to overdose and set a fire to cover up the evidence destruction...on John Dutton's orders....

Forum List

Back