🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The t.v. show Yellowstone.....most of the family are just sociopaths...

This show isn't really very good, but for some reason people like it.....I don't get it, but this is what happens sometimes........the main characters on the show, except for the younger son and his wife, are sociopaths.....murderers really......and the 3rd season was pretty much love shack on the range....

Just some thoughts.
He is a killer also and his native indian wife was too happy when the family wiped out the gang that kidnapped their son. Her only regret was that she could not participate is the slaughter. Great show BTW.

No.....Kayce killed an Indian guy during a fight over some cattle.....the guy who did the medical test had to be killed, and the lab burned down to hide the evidence....Rip forced the medical guy to overdose and set a fire to cover up the evidence destruction...on John Dutton's orders....
in defense of kc,,

He is a killer also and his native indian wife was too happy when the family wiped out the gang that kidnapped their son. Her only regret was that she could not participate is the slaughter. Great show BTW.

Killing isn't murder.......Kayce, so far, has only killed in self defense. In fact, he saved the life of the singing cowboy when Rip ordered the guys death.

in defense of kc,,

From the story...

The problem remains that the autopsy photos tell the story of an execution that couldn’t have been carried out by Lee. There’s nothing that can be done to change the photos or Lee’s body. Jamie knows they’ll dig up Lee’s body to confirm the autopsy and he wants to beat them to it. John’s having none of this until Jamie describes the five close bullet wounds on Robert’s body. Only Kayce could have done the shooting.
----
Back at the Yellowstone ranch, Jamie delivers more bad news. The medical examiner has already given Robert Long’s autopsy report to the tribal police. John asks for the medical examiner’s background and Jamie reveals he got caught smoking embalming fluid in Chicago and was let go. Jamie might be able to get his findings ruled inadmissible, but John wants Rip to handle the medical examiner. “I won’t negotiate with a drug addict,” barks John.
----

The medical examiner’s preparing embalming fluid to smoke when Rip arrives at his office. He attacks Rip, but Rip easily gets the best of him. Rip has him pull the oxygen hose out of the wall and then forces him to place tools on a metal tray. The tray is then placed in the microwave. Rip grabs the medical examiner’s laptop and finishes the job of killing the medical examiner before zapping the tools to make the place catch on fire. It will look like a suicide to the police.

Killing isn't murder.......Kayce, so far, has only killed in self defense. In fact, he saved the life of the singing cowboy when Rip ordered the guys death.
It was a take no prisoners raid. They were never going to arrest anyone. BTW I would have never noticed that Rip is Cole Hauser. He looks different than the first movie I saw him in Pitch Black.
Hauser-in-Pitch-Black-cole-hauser-12167990-853-480.jpg

yellowstone-cole-hauser-rip-wheeler-jacket-600x600.jpg

It was a take no prisoners raid. They were never going to arrest anyone. BTW I would have never noticed that Rip is Cole Hauser. He looks different than the first movie I saw him in Pitch Black.
Hauser-in-Pitch-Black-cole-hauser-12167990-853-480.jpg

yellowstone-cole-hauser-rip-wheeler-jacket-600x600.jpg

Yeah, his dad was in a few movies with Shannon Tweed.......Wings Hauser....Cole looks like he could lose a few pounds....

Forum List

Back