"The Tea Party Can Go Straight to Hell"

Preheat oven to 375

Combine butter, peanut butter and honey in microwave safe bowl and microwave for one minute, then stir.

Add Brown sugar, vanilla and salt, then add oats

Spread on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.

Let cool, break into bite sized pieces, store in airtight container.

last two weeks at room temps or one month in fridge

Trust me, it wont last two weeks! Yum!

:eusa_angel:

I lived in Germany for two years and know a few German citizens.

BTW the founders left Eroupe a few 100 years ago. it was trash then and trash now. I really don't give a fuck what their opinion is.

No matter how bad you think America is it's 500 times better than the rat hole known as eroupe. That ius if obama doesn't make it into another eroupe rat hole.

People with a small amount of knowledge can be more dangerous than those with no knowledge at all.

Thats why you must learn your knowledge is lacking. If Eroupe was so great why are we here?

I am not there, I live in Europe, or Eroupe, as you call it.

That crazy ass bitch is proof some parts of the country should not be allowed to vote. She is ghetto trash elected by ghetto trash....but at least unlike her fellow ghetto trash from Texas, she didn't think we landed on Mars.

Classy.

No reason to believe this is racist in the slightest.

:lol:

And exactly what is "racist" about that statement? Ghetto trash can be ANY color--da--duh.

Says Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Seconded.

Motion carried.

Maxine Waters On Jobs, Unemployment: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Every time one of these left-wing nut case politicians come out with these kind of statements against--average--law-abiding--tax paying citizens of this country--the ONLY ones that get "sent to HELL" in the polls and elections are DEMOCRATS

So glad to seconded that motion--ya idiot--LOL Keep it up would ya!--:lol::lol:

$Ram it down.jpg

People with a small amount of knowledge can be more dangerous than those with no knowledge at all.

Thats why you must learn your knowledge is lacking. If Eroupe was so great why are we here?

So, why should Americans care what you think?

NOTE: "Because I'm European, dammit!" isn't sufficient reason. An accident of birth doesn't make your opinions worth more.

So, why should Americans care what you think?

NOTE: "Because I'm European, dammit!" isn't sufficient reason. An accident of birth doesn't make your opinions worth more.

I am an American, and what America does effects the world, something you thickos on the right cannot comprehend.

Forum List

Back