🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Tent of Nations

How many times have the Palestinians been caught lying and trying to stage massacres .
As we all know, Palestinian and Palestinians supporters all EXCEL at lying (as well as distorting history)

Examples?

How many times have the Palestinians been caught lying and trying to stage massacres .
As we all know, Palestinian and Palestinians supporters all EXCEL at lying (as well as distorting history)
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews inflict a Jewish state upon 1.2 million Arabs by force of arms.
Distort that history.

Nice duck.

What duck ?? LOL

Go ahead Tinnie, type it in and have a look for yourself ! Take a little break from surfing rabid anti-Israel propaganda sites and have a look at the truth :cool:

Gee, a bunch of videos posted by Israel supporters.

Is there a point here?

Sure, the point is Palestinians need to lie in order to gain world wide sympathy and portray themselves as victims of Israel because they know they are the hateful aggressors.

Lets not forget that Historically, Muslims and Christians have been killing each other since the medieval ages, and one of the main reasons was who gets to control Israel. Jews have simply been bystanders as these two faiths duked it out for centuries, over the ancient Jewish homeland. However Christians since the medieval ages have reformed and stopped fighting holy wars, while Muslims are just starting.

What duck ?? LOL

Go ahead Tinnie, type it in and have a look for yourself ! Take a little break from surfing rabid anti-Israel propaganda sites and have a look at the truth :cool:

Is there a point here?

Sure, the point is Palestinians need to lie in order to gain world wide sympathy and portray themselves as victims of Israel because they know they are the hateful aggressors.

The Palestinians faking videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

Is there a point here?

The Palestinians faking videos to make Israel look bad is like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.
Why, Tinnie, I am sure those viewing Pallywood got a good laugh at how your Palestinian brethren tried to fake things. Next time, Tinnie, why not take a role in one of these things. You can take the role of another dead man falling off a stretcher and then getting back on the stretcher since I don't think you are quite the right type for a Bollywood film.

Lets not forget that Historically, Muslims and Christians have been killing each other since the medieval ages, and one of the main reasons was who gets to control Israel. Jews have simply been bystanders as these two faiths duked it out for centuries, over the ancient Jewish homeland. However Christians since the medieval ages have reformed and stopped fighting holy wars, while Muslims are just starting.
Today, Christians kill Muslims by the millions for money and market share instead of Jesus.
I'm sure Iraqis, Pakistanis, and Afghanis appreciate the "reformation."
BTW, Israel wouldn't exist in its current settle-colonialist state without Christians willing to kill for Christ and Wall Street, Jerusalem is an afterthought.

Today, Christians kill Muslims by the millions for money and market share instead of Jesus.
BTW, Israel wouldn't exist in its current settle-colonialist state without Christians willing to kill for Christ and Wall Street, Jerusalem is an afterthought.
Did you learn this at your mosque or some Islamist terrorist website?

It's amazing how Georgie Boy always talks about money. I guess when you have nothing and can't afford some of the nicer things in life when you are retired, a person like Georgie spends his days thinking about those who have money and consequently hates them. I wish Georgie Boy can prove to us that "Christians kill Muslims by the millions today." Couldn't he prove this to us from his beloved Wikipedia? Meanwhile, of course, you never see anything from Georgie Boy about all the incidents where Muslims kill Christians. Evidently he thinks things like Christians getting their throats slit in Nigeria is the way to go.

Did you learn this at your mosque or some Islamist terrorist website?
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Maybe you should shelve the hasbara talking points long enough to ponder the coincidence of Lord Rothschild proposing a Jewish state in the heart of Arab oil at the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to power its fleets?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's amazing how Georgie Boy always talks about money. I guess when you have nothing and can't afford some of the nicer things in life when you are retired, a person like Georgie spends his days thinking about those who have money and consequently hates them. I wish Georgie Boy can prove to us that "Christians kill Muslims by the millions today." Couldn't he prove this to us from his beloved Wikipedia? Meanwhile, of course, you never see anything from Georgie Boy about all the incidents where Muslims kill Christians. Evidently he thinks things like Christians getting their throats slit in Nigeria is the way to go.
So how do we go about deciding how many Muslims the US military and its puppets have murdered since 1991. Give me a list of sources you would find credible, and we'll see what we will see.

"Today, Christians kill Muslims by the millions for money and market share instead of Jesus. I'm sure Iraqis, Pakistanis, and Afghanis appreciate the "reformation." BTW, Israel wouldn't exist in its current settle-colonialist state without Christians willing to kill for Christ and Wall Street, Jerusalem is an afterthought."

"Today,

Christians kill Muslims by the millions for money and market share instead of Jesus..."

...can you expand on this millions of muslims being killed by "Christians" - how do mean....?

So how do we go about deciding how many Muslims the US military and its puppets have murdered since 1991. Give me a list of sources you would find credible, and we'll see what we will see.
Why, Georgie Boy, you stated that the U.S. has murdered millions of Muslims so I would think that you must have some kind of source for your figures. And you have to remember, Georgie Boy, unless you like to forget it, that most of the Muslims in places like Iraq were killed by outside insurgents plus Iraqis of different sects. Can the U.S. help it if the Muslims have no problems killing each other? If Georgie Boy could find a way to blame all those bombings of Shiites in Pakistan by Sunnis, he would blame it on the U.S. right away. So tell us Georgie Boy, is the U.S. involved in any way in Bangladesh where the Muslims want to make it Hindu-less. Is the U.S. involved in Nigeria which consequently force the radical Muslims to slit the throats of Christians there and bomb their churches?

"Three major studies of war mortality have been done in Iraq. Two appeared in The Lancet, the British medical journal, and one appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine. They bear strong similarities in their findings, but have some important differences, too.

"The first household survey that appeared was published in The Lancet in October 2004, measuring the war-related mortality in the war's first 18 months. The researchers--mainly epidemiologists from Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and medical personnel in Iraq--estimated 98,000 'excess deaths' due to war. Read

"The second household survey, conducted by the Hopkins scientists again, was completed in June 2006 and published four months later in The Lancet. Its findings: 650,000 people (civilians and fighters) died as a result of the war in Iraq. Read

"Another household survey, this one conducted by the Iraq Ministry of Health at the same time as the second Hopkins study, found 400,000 excess deaths, 151,000 by violence. As is the case with most such surveys conducted during time of war, there were problems in data gathering and the analysis tended to minimize violent death estimates. But the survey generally confirmed the very high mortality reported in The Lancet. Read"

And that's only in Iraq since March 2003.

The Human Cost of the War in Iraq

Why, Georgie Boy, you stated that the U.S. has murdered millions of Muslims so I would think that you must have some kind of source for your figures. And you have to remember, Georgie Boy, unless you like to forget it, that most of the Muslims in places like Iraq were killed by outside insurgents plus Iraqis of different sects. Can the U.S. help it if the Muslims have no problems killing each other? If Georgie Boy could find a way to blame all those bombings of Shiites in Pakistan by Sunnis, he would blame it on the U.S. right away. So tell us Georgie Boy, is the U.S. involved in any way in Bangladesh where the Muslims want to make it Hindu-less. Is the U.S. involved in Nigeria which consequently force the radical Muslims to slit the throats of Christians there and bomb their churches?
Of course, those "outside insurgents" would not have been inside Iraq absent an illegal US invasion and occupation; another lesson some of us didn't learn from Vietnam. Likewise one sect inside Iraq was not murdering the other on a mass scale until the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet paid them to do so, remember? If you had the slightest concern for preventing cold blooded murder in Iraq or Palestine, which you obviously don't, you would stop blaming Muslim victims of US and Israeli war crimes.

Of course, those "outside insurgents" would not have been inside Iraq absent an illegal US invasion and occupation; another lesson some of us didn't learn from Vietnam. Likewise one sect inside Iraq was not murdering the other on a mass scale until the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet paid them to do so, remember? If you had the slightest concern for preventing cold blooded murder in Iraq or Palestine, which you obviously don't, you would stop blaming Muslim victims of US and Israeli war crimes.
As Georgie Boy can't seem to restrain himself with either bringing up money or blaming the U.S. or Israel on something or other, many Muslims can't seem to restrain themselves with killing. However, Georgie Boy would much rather blame their killings on the U.S. or Israel. and if he could figure out how to do it, he would blame all Muslim violence wherever it happens in the world on the U.S. and Israel. Georgie Boy thinks we are all suckers and think that he is actually concerned about the innocent people who have been killed. They are just pawns to him in which to blame the U.S. and Israel. By the way, Georgie Boy, they have been filming a feature in Koreatown. Why not hoof it down there tomorrow and perhaps you will be picked up as an extra and will earn a few bucks?

Forum List

Back