🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Tent of Nations

Children Summer Camp

Date:**June 24 – July 7, 2013The children’s camp is a festival!It will be held for children from the Bethlehem region to take part in arts, music, dance, theatre, sport and games.This will also be a chance for children to experience camping for the first time and learn about their rural heritage in a peaceful location.The projects will be educational, will promote tolerance and peace, challenge prejudice, but most importantly, it will be a chance for the children to have a break from the politics that overwhelm their childhood. Tent of Nations ? People Building Bridges
Aren't you afraid of gathering all these children in one place. You do realize it makes it easier for the IAF in their war against Palestinian children?

Children Summer Camp

Date:**June 24 – July 7, 2013The children’s camp is a festival!It will be held for children from the Bethlehem region to take part in arts, music, dance, theatre, sport and games.This will also be a chance for children to experience camping for the first time and learn about their rural heritage in a peaceful location.The projects will be educational, will promote tolerance and peace, challenge prejudice, but most importantly, it will be a chance for the children to have a break from the politics that overwhelm their childhood. Tent of Nations ? People Building Bridges
Aren't you afraid of gathering all these children in one place. You do realize it makes it easier for the IAF in their war against Palestinian children?

Can you feel nothing at all for these children? Do you remember what it was like to be a child?

Children Summer Camp

Can you feel nothing at all for these children? Do you remember what it was like to be a child?

Those children are victims of their so called government Hamas. Rocket launching invited air strkes

Those children are victims of their so called government Hamas. Rocket launching invited air strkes

Please watch the video in the OP, this thread has nothing to do with rocket attacks or Hamas.

SO, you know what it addresses and obviously have nothing to say about that or you would.

Anytime I say anything to you and try to have a normal conversation , you call me a baby killer. So what's the point?

DO you have a guilt complex about something? YOU do not have to keep repeating lies about me.

Well you call me a supporter of baby killers. That's a disgusting accusation if you ask me

SO, you know what it addresses and obviously have nothing to say about that or you would.

Anytime I say anything to you and try to have a normal conversation , you call me a baby killer. So what's the point?

DO you have a guilt complex about something? YOU do not have to keep repeating lies about me.

what lie, Sherri-???
You,, who not only claim an ancestry of the most prolific
baby murderers in history and have AFFIANCED yourself to the
second most -----persistently and incessantly engage in the
the libelous filth of your kith and kin -----by accusing those
LEAST involved in the filth in which you so glory for the sake of
your "god" ---isa ------to wit ----the murder of babies.
It is comical that you meantion "guilt complex" Sociopaths
----typically feel no guilt ------the sociopathy of isa-respect ----
is the prime example. I have no doubt that you never felt
guilty----whilst dancing on the corpses of millions of murdered
babies-----in your vile and perverse life

Children Summer Camp

I remember what it was to be a child----I was born in the USA ---
but I did come in contact from an early age with people born
in the filth of ISA-RESPECTING societies. My own husband--
was born in a land which was among the first,, historically,
to be invaded by the isa-respecters of arabia ----and made
vile and perverse ---by the vile filth of shariah law. Because
of his childhood experiences----even now-----70 years later---
he would rather cross the street than walk in the proximity
of an isa-respecting mosque.

Well you call me a supporter of baby killers. That's a disgusting accusation if you ask me

Noone makes another support baby killers, certainly not me. I wish it all would stop. And what this thread is about is a Palestinian family struggling to keep their land, near Bethlehem, which the family is using to promote peaceful coexistene among all in the land. Illegal Jewish settlers want to force the family off their land. What do you think about that?

"I remember what it was to be a child----I was born in the USA ---
but I did come in contact from an early age with people born
in the filth of ISA-RESPECTING societies. My own husband--
(God help him)...was born in a land which was among the first,, historically,
to be invaded by the isa-respecters of arabia ----and made
vile and perverse ---by the vile filth of shariah law. Because
of his childhood experiences----even now-----70 years later---
he would rather cross the street than walk in the proximity
of an isa-respecting mosque."

one giant ball of.....negativity...."vile and perverse.."

Noone makes another support baby killers, certainly not me. I wish it all would stop. And what this thread is about is a Palestinian family struggling to keep their land, near Bethlehem, which the family is using to promote peaceful coexistene among all in the land. Illegal Jewish settlers want to force the family off their land. What do you think about that?

I have already stated many times that I am COMPLETELY against Jewish extremists taking part in such actions. I am all for co-existence. The day that peace will be agreed on from both sides will be the happiest day of my life !

Why don't you watch this video, and tell me what you think:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lggPqu525Gg]Settlers For Peace - Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back