🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Texas Debate *Sigh*... Trump's Herd Intact; Unmoved by Other Candidates' Skywriting

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The intellectuals are busy digesting the debate...meanwhile (and you know this is true so let's just say it) the knuckle-draggers who flock to Trump will walk away thinking he looks strong and the rest of them look like whining wimps..

And it won't change a damn thing.

They were all handed the Golden Key. They picked it up, looked at it. Cruz actually looked like he was going to turn it in the lock.....and...then he put it down under his podium and changed the subject. Kasich basically said "hey gay marriage is cool so let's move on".

It's like..it's like Trump is playing football and the rest of them are saying after the primary results roll in "why can't we beat this guy at backgammon???"

Trump's supporters drag knuckles. They have basic intellect that allows them to process their frustrations just enough to be able to rally around Trump; but not enough apparently to notice Trump's very clever charade. Trump is a manipulator. He is a border collie who balls up his sheep quite well. But they don't realize and never will BTW, that he is spooking them against the establishment and into his corral with the intent of selling them to market when the highest bidder comes in.

Sheep move by visceral instincts. They remain fiercely loyal to their familiar herd dog. Nothing will move them away unless they are spooked viscerally. Skywriting doesn't affect them. If another herd dog doesn't move in quick with a revelation where they actually NAME the issue that moves all the sheep in unison, they will never move away from Trump. Never. Ever. And you can take that one to the 2016 bank.

Last edited:
What you and all Liberals are saying about Trump supporters is "I just don't understand what is happening so I'm going back to my comfort zone and say they are all stupid". That is just so ridiculous as if the millions upon millions of Trump supporters from all walks of life are ALL stupid? That is completely absurd and impossible.

What you and all Liberals are saying about Trump supporters is "I just don't understand what is happening so I'm going back to my comfort zone and say they are all stupid". That is just so ridiculous as if the millions upon millions of Trump supporters from all walks of life are ALL stupid? That is completely absurd and impossible.
No, they're not "stupid"...they're visceral. They think viscerally.

Hmm... Trump is like a neurosurgeon of political charm, OK? His followers are like mechanics, teachers, bakers, policemen and the like. They are smart, but not smart enough to see that Trump's charm will wear off the second he is in power. They think that's OK. They think that won't happen because Donald Trump says that won't happen. He is like the uber used-car salesman and since most people are unaware of the nuances of the mechanics that keep a car in good shape and not breaking down, they have to rely and trust that the salesman is being honest.

Just look at Trump's track record. Three wives. All three he swore his fidelity to. The first two he says are widows of his business endeavors. ie: he sold his fidelity and promises to them for a dollar amount. He placed money above his promises to his ex wives....and all with a big smile and a "water under the bridge" attitude. Is this the man who will carry your hopes and dreams to their fruition? Or will wealthy people in foreign countries strike deals with Trump behind closed doors that would appall you? That would ultimately cause you to want to divorce him?

Take your emperor's clothes off and look at him naked. I realize that's a difficult mental image for a man nearing 70 years of age, but you have to do it.

The intellectuals are busy digesting the debate...meanwhile (and you know this is true so let's just say it) the knuckle-draggers who flock to Trump will walk away thinking he looks strong and the rest of them look like whining wimps..

They were all handed the Golden Key. They picked it up, looked at it. Cruz actually looked like he was going to turn it in the lock.....and...then he put it down under his podium and changed the subject. Kasich basically said "hey gay marriage is cool so let's move on".

It's like..it's like Trump is playing football and the rest of them are saying after the primary results roll in "why can't we beat this guy at backgammon???"

Trump's supporters drag knuckles. They have basic intellect that allows them to process their frustrations just enough to be able to rally around Trump; but not enough apparently to notice Trump's very clever charade. Trump is a manipulator. He is a border collie who balls up his sheep quite well. But they don't realize and never will BTW, that he is spooking them against the establishment and into his corral with the intent of selling them to market when the highest bidder comes in.

Sheep move by visceral instincts. They remain fiercely loyal to their familiar herd dog. Nothing will move them away unless they are spooked viscerally. Skywriting doesn't affect them. If another herd dog doesn't move in quick with a revelation where they actually NAME the issue that moves all the sheep in unison, they will never move away from Trump. Never. Ever. And you can take that one to the 2016 bank.

Hmmm. Then how is Trump winning the votes in the category of "highly educated"?

Maybe Ted Cruz could complain and whine a little more. Holy fk what fkn cry baby. And never ask that fk the time of day cause you'll get how to build a business not just the watch

No, they're not "stupid"...they're visceral. They think viscerally.

Hmm... Trump is like a neurosurgeon of political charm, OK? His followers are like mechanics, teachers, bakers, policemen and the like. They are smart, but not smart enough to see that Trump's charm will wear off the second he is in power. They think that's OK. They think that won't happen because Donald Trump says that won't happen. He is like the uber used-car salesman and since most people are unaware of the nuances of the mechanics that keep a car in good shape and not breaking down, they have to rely and trust that the salesman is being honest.

Just look at Trump's track record. Three wives. All three he swore his fidelity to. The first two he says are widows of his business endeavors. ie: he sold his fidelity and promises to them for a dollar amount. He placed money above his promises to his ex wives....and all with a big smile and a "water under the bridge" attitude. Is this the man who will carry your hopes and dreams to their fruition? Or will wealthy people in foreign countries strike deals with Trump behind closed doors that would appall you? That would ultimately cause you to want to divorce him?

Take your emperor's clothes off and look at him naked. I realize that's a difficult mental image for a man nearing 70 years of age, but you have to do it.
You just can't except it as reality and are trying to diagnose us. Now that is fkn stupid

Maybe Ted Cruz could complain and whine a little more. Holy fk what fkn cry baby. And never ask that fk the time of day cause you'll get how to build a business not just the watch

Exactly. Chris Christie would've gotten your support a hundred times more than Cruz because Christie's "got it" for the visceral crowd looking for a strong leader first...worrying about dangerous personality flaws seeping through the cracks as an afterthought. Christie is Trump without the impending danger..

Yes, Cruz comes across as whiny (are you listening GOP strategists? jc is telling it like it is..), Rubio, flighty and robotic, easily rattled. Kasich lacks the chutzpah you like and Ben Carson is way too soft spoken.

So for people looking for a man's man, with Christie nudged out of the race by Fox News' "campaign-cowboy" influence, naturally you gravitate to Trump. Gravitate. If any of us were thinking about who was best, we'd probably choose, reluctantly, Kasich or Carson. I say reluctantly because they're too polished and guarded. But they are the smartest men on the stage by far. Kasich smart and experience...but with that unfortunate "gay marriage, who cares?" gaff hanging around his neck with the blue collar crowd like the stinking albatross it is.

Everyone likes a pit bull who foams at the mouth when they feel afraid, right? It's just that dogs with rabies will not discriminate their owners from enemies when they finally start to bite. And on that note, did you know that Donald Trump has attended several gay weddings, has the same attitude as Kasich about them and said he considered those weddings "beautiful"? How far will he go to protect future Kim Davises?... :popcorn:

Last edited:

Exactly. Chris Christie would've gotten your support a hundred times more than Cruz because Christie's "got it" for the visceral crowd looking for a strong leader first...worrying about dangerous personality flaws seeping through the cracks as an afterthought. Christie is Trump without the impending danger..

Yes, Cruz comes across as whiny (are you listening GOP strategists? jc is telling it like it is..), Rubio, flighty and robotic, easily rattled. Kasich lacks the chutzpah you like and Ben Carson is way too soft spoken.

So for people looking for a man's man, with Christie nudged out of the race by Fox News' "campaign-cowboy" influence, naturally you gravitate to Trump. Gravitate. If any of us were thinking about who was best, we'd probably choose, reluctantly, Kasich or Carson. I say reluctantly because they're too polished and guarded.

Everyone likes a pit bull who foams at the mouth when they feel afraid, right? It's just that dogs with rabies will not discriminate their owners from enemies when they finally start to bite.
Claiming trump isn't conservative enough is calling all the people who already voted for him not conservative WTF it's wrong to diss people not on stage, it was sad.

I hate mud flinging state your political moves and then shut up

jc,
Claiming trump isn't conservative enough is calling all the people who already voted for him not conservative WTF it's wrong to diss people not on stage, it was sad.

jc, watch this video of Donald Trump's friend George Takei. Cue up to 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19.... Takei worked with Donald on his TV show. Takei knows Donald well. Takei reports the down-low on how Trump intends to operate this campaign pitching it to people exactly like you...

Holy fk, Ted Cruz is obsessed with trump he can't shut up about him

Holy fk, Ted Cruz is obsessed with trump he can't shut up about him
Yeah I know. There are some dummies running for the GOP ticket this year too. Cruz can't figure out that Trump is playing football and why can't he beat him at backgammon? Every time the word "Trump" is mentioned, he gets 100 more sheep for his corral for market day..

Did you watch the video yet? These are your values? They'd better be. Because you're going to have to get used to them when Trump gets in Office..George Soros has a lot of money and is quite possibly a much better deal-striker than your buddy Trump. You can google George Soros when you get a minute...

jc,

jc, watch this video of Donald Trump's friend George Takei. Cue up to 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19.... Takei worked with Donald on his TV show. Takei knows Donald well. Takei reports the down-low on how Trump intends to operate this campaign pitching it to people exactly like you...

Dudete you won't change my mind, I don't want a senator or a governor I want trump. I give two shits about gay marriage anymore let's get jobs back here

Dudete you won't change my mind, I don't want a senator or a governor I want trump. I give two shits about gay marriage anymore let's get jobs back here

Well, I'm sure all people following Trump feel exactly like you do, right?

Well, I'm sure all people following Trump feel exactly like you do, right?
Why do you want to change my mind? You can't, but I have a right to believe the GOP is fk'd up and needs to get a new direction

It's not really surprising when you consider that right wing radio has been laying the groundwork for Trump for a long time. Previous republicans at least tried to sound more mature than Limbaugh, Alex Jones, or Mark Levin. while still basically agreeing with what was broadcast, but Trump is the first one to reproduce the frantically absurd hyperbole of a full Limbaugh rant. They are drawn to the unbridled showmanship and arrogance of a right wing shock jock, and that is exactly what he gives them.

Forum List

Back