🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Texas Debate *Sigh*... Trump's Herd Intact; Unmoved by Other Candidates' Skywriting

I find it amusing that the Bernie Sanders supporters are bitching (and many are giving up hope) Why? Because apparently their base apparently can't be bothered to go vote. HAHAHAHA I love irony.

the knuckle draggers are you snobs who can't just put down the person running for President. You have to drag in the American citizens too. shameful

Dudete you won't change my mind, I don't want a senator or a governor I want trump. I give two shits about gay marriage anymore let's get jobs back here

Well, I'm sure all people following Trump feel exactly like you do, right?
You need to be putting 'President' in front of 'Trump'.
Start now and you'll be used to it by November.
Your silly posts are getting on people's nerves already.
Soon you'll be claiming the 'smart' group that isn't supporting President Trump are sheep dogs that play backgammon.

The intellectuals are busy digesting the debate...meanwhile (and you know this is true so let's just say it) the knuckle-draggers who flock to Trump will walk away thinking he looks strong and the rest of them look like whining wimps..

And it won't change a damn thing.

They were all handed the Golden Key. They picked it up, looked at it. Cruz actually looked like he was going to turn it in the lock.....and...then he put it down under his podium and changed the subject. Kasich basically said "hey gay marriage is cool so let's move on".

It's like..it's like Trump is playing football and the rest of them are saying after the primary results roll in "why can't we beat this guy at backgammon???"

Trump's supporters drag knuckles. They have basic intellect that allows them to process their frustrations just enough to be able to rally around Trump; but not enough apparently to notice Trump's very clever charade. Trump is a manipulator. He is a border collie who balls up his sheep quite well. But they don't realize and never will BTW, that he is spooking them against the establishment and into his corral with the intent of selling them to market when the highest bidder comes in.

Sheep move by visceral instincts. They remain fiercely loyal to their familiar herd dog. Nothing will move them away unless they are spooked viscerally. Skywriting doesn't affect them. If another herd dog doesn't move in quick with a revelation where they actually NAME the issue that moves all the sheep in unison, they will never move away from Trump. Never. Ever. And you can take that one to the 2016 bank.

Or....your personal obsession isn't everyone else's obsession.

Thread 50, by the way.

jc,
Claiming trump isn't conservative enough is calling all the people who already voted for him not conservative WTF it's wrong to diss people not on stage, it was sad.

I hate mud flinging state your political moves and then shut up

jc, watch this video of Donald Trump's friend George Takei. Cue up to 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19.... Takei worked with Donald on his TV show. Takei knows Donald well. Takei reports the down-low on how Trump intends to operate this campaign pitching it to people exactly like you...

Dudete you won't change my mind, I don't want a senator or a governor I want trump. I give two shits about gay marriage anymore let's get jobs back here

But...but Sil. Everyone is supposed to be the myopic, one issue voter that you are.

What happened, buddy?

The intellectuals are busy digesting the debate...meanwhile (and you know this is true so let's just say it) the knuckle-draggers who flock to Trump will walk away thinking he looks strong and the rest of them look like whining wimps..

They were all handed the Golden Key. They picked it up, looked at it. Cruz actually looked like he was going to turn it in the lock.....and...then he put it down under his podium and changed the subject. Kasich basically said "hey gay marriage is cool so let's move on".

It's like..it's like Trump is playing football and the rest of them are saying after the primary results roll in "why can't we beat this guy at backgammon???"

Trump's supporters drag knuckles. They have basic intellect that allows them to process their frustrations just enough to be able to rally around Trump; but not enough apparently to notice Trump's very clever charade. Trump is a manipulator. He is a border collie who balls up his sheep quite well. But they don't realize and never will BTW, that he is spooking them against the establishment and into his corral with the intent of selling them to market when the highest bidder comes in.

Sheep move by visceral instincts. They remain fiercely loyal to their familiar herd dog. Nothing will move them away unless they are spooked viscerally. Skywriting doesn't affect them. If another herd dog doesn't move in quick with a revelation where they actually NAME the issue that moves all the sheep in unison, they will never move away from Trump. Never. Ever. And you can take that one to the 2016 bank.
So what is the solution to our nation's obvious dilemma?

I am not in love with Trump for many reasons. But neither am I digging on Cruz or Rubio. And of course obama and hillary are evil incarnate.

What I am saying is 1) no one is going to save us. 2) the reason Trump has so many followers is not because they love Trump, it is because they hate establishment politics and this self-serving lying political system that has been screwing America since LBJ.

I found it funny that neither Cruz or Rubio turned all of their tax returns in yet. Too funny last night listening to that. and the response was special, yeah, we'll have those tomorrow or Saturday. Why, why haven't they released theirs. I mean, folks, if you want to ask someone for something, I think it is important that the person requesting did. What says you all?

How many times you gonna spam this same post?

So what is the solution to our nation's obvious dilemma?

I am not in love with Trump for many reasons. But neither am I digging on Cruz or Rubio. And of course obama and hillary are evil incarnate.

What I am saying is 1) no one is going to save us. 2) the reason Trump has so many followers is not because they love Trump, it is because they hate establishment politics and this self-serving lying political system that has been screwing America since LBJ.

So your solution is to support a clinical narcissist with no particular platform, no real plan, no relevant experience spouting a vaguely xenophobic, sexist and jingoist stream of vitriol as he builds a cult of personality?

Brilliant.

I found it funny that neither Cruz or Rubio turned all of their tax returns in yet. Too funny last night listening to that. and the response was special, yeah, we'll have those tomorrow or Saturday. Why, why haven't they released theirs. I mean, folks, if you want to ask someone for something, I think it is important that the person requesting did. What says you all?
It means everyone is a sinner. And the most saintly among us would never dare run for president and shame himself or his family. Only those with enormous egos will run and they are never the ones who would make the best leaders.

But obama and hillary have proven you can still get away with murder if you are a democrat. The media is their ally.

How many times you gonna spam this same post?

Its Sil. Its what she does. This is her 50th thread on the same general topic. She's dedicated a website to it. she has created a message board to it, on which she's the only member. And created 29 threads on this topic there as well where she talks to herself.

Repeating the same self soothing, thumbsucking is what Sil does.

January of 2012. If it were this election, about a month ago.
Reid Laughs Off Romney's Plea For Trump To Release His Tax Returns

"Ha, ha. (Romney) never gave us his tax returns. Who was the brainchild that got him to do that?" Reid said on Thursday at a news conference, according to Politico. "He gave us a summary. He never gave us his tax returns."

So one final thought concerning the debate last evening. I loved the after debate conversations on CNN, the Rubio supporter, she states..."better late than never" for Rubio bringing up the material he did last evening. Well, me personally, that ain't much of a leader if the dude can't act quickly. That comment made me think he wouldn't be any good in a crisis type scenario cause he'd be late in figuring out what was what.

he was at least right, the material is on the internet, so Mr. Rubio, why haven't you brought it up before since it's been out there for twenty years. hahahahahaahahahahaha. He's a frkn loser.

For me he hurt himself more bringing that all up now, made him look like a loser.

So your solution is to support a clinical narcissist with no particular platform, no real plan, no relevant experience spouting a vaguely xenophobic, sexist and jingoist stream of vitriol as he builds a cult of personality?

Brilliant.
You voted in the devil twice and you are going to school me on the wrong candidate?

I already said there is no good solution IMO. So why would I vote for Trump? The same reason everyone else is. They are willing to take their chances on an independent beholden to no party establishment, no financial backers, no lobbyists, etc. Rubio and Cruz have dubious skeletons in their closets, so all the more Trump becomes a default.

LET THE CHIPS FALL AS THEY MAY! I am sick to death being screwed by lying democrats and the media and a do nothing cowardly congress.

Brilliant.

Let's look at what Skylar just said. Skylar is an intellectual. First of all, the idea of narcissism is very complex. Trump's flock will 1. Not be interested in the label. 2. Not understand it even if you explained it to them...and 3. In the remote event that they did understand it, would probably become personally offended because birds of a feather flock together.

And it's not entirely the Trumpster's fault. They were groomed since birth in the 'me' culture to value themselves highly...to belong to a proverbial clique...an opposing football team...to 'belong" down at the pub, no matter what. Whatever their alphas are doing, that's what they're doing. Herd animals see a spooky element (the establishment)..and who could blame them really? Off they go into the one guy's corral who is saying "911 was bullshit...everybody knows what happened in tower whatever".

I love to point the finger at Dick Cheney if you really want to get to the root. The series of events he and his handpuppet, also suffering from narcissism, did to other nations, creating a world terror atmosphere so Cheney could get his mitts on that sweet crude in Iraq and Libya to profit from...that's what brought it all on. The GOP running Bush was quite possibly the worst possible thing they could've done this year.. Worst ever. This was like introducing an electroplating of the Trumpsters to Trump. Not only were they disillusioned with their leadership that gives a silent nod to gay marriage, created atmospheres where they're afraid of sending their kids to school as our social fabric continues to disintegrate...mass shooters expressing deeply repressed rage at not being heard...in they waltz Jeb Bush! :eek-52:

The Rove/Cheney machine is either so completely malignant and out to sabotage the GOP (well, Cheney is a 5 time draft dodger, he and his wife raised by democrats, has a lesbian daughter, is in favor of gay marriage) or they are utterly senile and totally inept...so out of touch..

It's like they did the same thing the LGBT groups do: reinvent words, gaslight society, reinvent reality and then force that down the throats of the unwilling. Well guess what guys? You've reached a saturation point. Once that Bullshit reaches the bone marrow, the pressure forces it out in very unpredictable ways. Turns out homo sapiens does have its limits when "trained up to do pony tricks" by whatever person fancies themselves their master.

And so, you have the Trumpsters...saturated...DONE WITH IT. Done with the attacks, done with the bullshit....done with establishment...and so done done done done done with ALL of it that they have become "done-blind" to the very dangerous traits their messiah is exhibiting as a potential for the most powerful man in the free world. It is said Caligula was also a narcissist, with unlimited power at his command. Whereas Dubya Bush was a very tame version that Cheney/Rove machine could work the strings upon...Donald Trump not so much. He already has money, so what he'll want is influence...his own particular brand (this part of the conversation is for those who are still thinking BTW, the Trumpsters will ignore it).

So, as I said in the OP, you must understand that the Trumpsters...though they may not be as dumb as sheep, are now behaving like sheep because the gaslighting has bypassed their intellectual processing and gotten into their bone marrow. Now they are acting from their reptilian brains. I've offered a Golden Key, a completely visceral issue that would dislodge them if applied skillfully. So, we'll just see if it happens. If nothing else, the Trump phenomenon is very interesting to watch. Very interesting for anyone with a background in human psychology. Too bad the strategists aren't consulting those types of people. Real psychologists, not the ones handpicked by the APA for the Agenda..

You voted in the devil twice and you are going to school me on the wrong candidate?...I already said there is no good solution IMO. So why would I vote for Trump? The same reason everyone else is. They are willing to take their chances on an independent beholden to no party establishment, no financial backers, no lobbyists, etc. Rubio and Cruz have dubious skeletons in their closets, so all the more Trump becomes a default....LET THE CHIPS FALL AS THEY MAY! I am sick to death being screwed by lying democrats and the media and a do nothing cowardly congress.

Are you listening Cheney/Rove? The ANGST is dripping out of this person's post ^^ They hate the spineless & shady GOP as much as they hate the aggressive and shady democrats. They are willing to go blind. They are willing to dive into the deep pool even when they see sharp pointed rocks sticking out above the surface. This is how BADLY YOU FUCKED UP.

Think about it.. IF the GOP adopted THE ONE ISSUE that this group WANTS it to stand up for VIGOROUSLY...naming it, discussing it...throwing it right out there, this group would begin to trust again. But more of the same shifty waffling.

Last edited:
It's like they did the same thing the LGBT groups do: reinvent words, gaslight society, reinvent reality and then force that down the throats of the unwilling. Well guess what guys? You've reached a saturation point. Once that Bullshit reaches the bone marrow, the pressure forces it out in very unpredictable ways. Turns out homo sapiens does have its limits when "trained up to do pony tricks" by whatever person fancies themselves their master.

Don't you think you've reached a saturation when it comes to whining about queers?

Forum List

Back