🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Texas Debate *Sigh*... Trump's Herd Intact; Unmoved by Other Candidates' Skywriting

The intellectuals are busy digesting the debate...meanwhile (and you know this is true so let's just say it) the knuckle-draggers who flock to Trump will walk away thinking he looks strong and the rest of them look like whining wimps..

And it won't change a damn thing.

They were all handed the Golden Key. They picked it up, looked at it. Cruz actually looked like he was going to turn it in the lock.....and...then he put it down under his podium and changed the subject. Kasich basically said "hey gay marriage is cool so let's move on".

It's like..it's like Trump is playing football and the rest of them are saying after the primary results roll in "why can't we beat this guy at backgammon???"

Trump's supporters drag knuckles. They have basic intellect that allows them to process their frustrations just enough to be able to rally around Trump; but not enough apparently to notice Trump's very clever charade. Trump is a manipulator. He is a border collie who balls up his sheep quite well. But they don't realize and never will BTW, that he is spooking them against the establishment and into his corral with the intent of selling them to market when the highest bidder comes in.

Sheep move by visceral instincts. They remain fiercely loyal to their familiar herd dog. Nothing will move them away unless they are spooked viscerally. Skywriting doesn't affect them. If another herd dog doesn't move in quick with a revelation where they actually NAME the issue that moves all the sheep in unison, they will never move away from Trump. Never. Ever. And you can take that one to the 2016 bank.
So what is the solution to our nation's obvious dilemma?

I am not in love with Trump for many reasons. But neither am I digging on Cruz or Rubio. And of course obama and hillary are evil incarnate.

What I am saying is 1) no one is going to save us. 2) the reason Trump has so many followers is not because they love Trump, it is because they hate establishment politics and this self-serving lying political system that has been screwing America since LBJ.

So your solution is to support a clinical narcissist with no particular platform, no real plan, no relevant experience spouting a vaguely xenophobic, sexist and jingoist stream of vitriol as he builds a cult of personality?

Brilliant.
Sorry. I got temporarily confused. It was like I was having a 'flashback' when someone described Obama. Not the sex part of course. Remember the 'OJ jury' negro base tripping over their 'Biggies' with paws out waiting to receive all the 'free shit' Obama promised?
That there was funny to watch no doubt.

I stay away from issues about Obama marrying a Tranny. What people do with their genitals and anus is their business.

So your solution is to support a clinical narcissist with no particular platform, no real plan, no relevant experience spouting a vaguely xenophobic, sexist and jingoist stream of vitriol as he builds a cult of personality?

Brilliant.

Let's look at what Skylar just said. Skylar is an intellectual. First of all, the idea of narcissism is very complex. Trump's flock will 1. Not be interested in the label. 2. Not understand it even if you explained it to them...and 3. In the remote event that they did understand it, would probably become personally offended because birds of a feather flock together.

And it's not entirely the Trumpster's fault. They were groomed since birth in the 'me' culture to value themselves highly...to belong to a proverbial clique...an opposing football team...to 'belong" down at the pub, no matter what. Whatever their alphas are doing, that's what they're doing. Herd animals see a spooky element (the establishment)..and who could blame them really? Off they go into the one guy's corral who is saying "911 was bullshit...everybody knows what happened in tower whatever".

I love to point the finger at Dick Cheney if you really want to get to the root. The series of events he and his handpuppet, also suffering from narcissism, did to other nations, creating a world terror atmosphere so Cheney could get his mitts on that sweet crude in Iraq and Libya to profit from...that's what brought it all on. The GOP running Bush was quite possibly the worst possible thing they could've done this year.. Worst ever. This was like introducing an electroplating of the Trumpsters to Trump. Not only were they disillusioned with their leadership that gives a silent nod to gay marriage, created atmospheres where they're afraid of sending their kids to school as our social fabric continues to disintegrate...mass shooters expressing deeply repressed rage at not being heard...in they waltz Jeb Bush! :eek-52:

The Rove/Cheney machine is either so completely malignant and out to sabotage the GOP (well, Cheney is a 5 time draft dodger, he and his wife raised by democrats, has a lesbian daughter, is in favor of gay marriage) or they are utterly senile and totally inept...so out of touch..

It's like they did the same thing the LGBT groups do: reinvent words, gaslight society, reinvent reality and then force that down the throats of the unwilling. Well guess what guys? You've reached a saturation point. Once that Bullshit reaches the bone marrow, the pressure forces it out in very unpredictable ways. Turns out homo sapiens does have its limits when "trained up to do pony tricks" by whatever person fancies themselves their master.

And so, you have the Trumpsters...saturated...DONE WITH IT. Done with the attacks, done with the bullshit....done with establishment...and so done done done done done with ALL of it that they have become "done-blind" to the very dangerous traits their messiah is exhibiting as a potential for the most powerful man in the free world. It is said Caligula was also a narcissist, with unlimited power at his command. Whereas Dubya Bush was a very tame version that Cheney/Rove machine could work the strings upon...Donald Trump not so much. He already has money, so what he'll want is influence...his own particular brand (this part of the conversation is for those who are still thinking BTW, the Trumpsters will ignore it).

So, as I said in the OP, you must understand that the Trumpsters...though they may not be as dumb as sheep, are now behaving like sheep because the gaslighting has bypassed their intellectual processing and gotten into their bone marrow. Now they are acting from their reptilian brains. I've offered a Golden Key, a completely visceral issue that would dislodge them if applied skillfully. So, we'll just see if it happens. If nothing else, the Trump phenomenon is very interesting to watch. Very interesting for anyone with a background in human psychology. Too bad the strategists aren't consulting those types of people. Real psychologists, not the ones handpicked by the APA for the Agenda..

You voted in the devil twice and you are going to school me on the wrong candidate?...I already said there is no good solution IMO. So why would I vote for Trump? The same reason everyone else is. They are willing to take their chances on an independent beholden to no party establishment, no financial backers, no lobbyists, etc. Rubio and Cruz have dubious skeletons in their closets, so all the more Trump becomes a default....LET THE CHIPS FALL AS THEY MAY! I am sick to death being screwed by lying democrats and the media and a do nothing cowardly congress.

Are you listening Cheney/Rove? The ANGST is dripping out of this person's post ^^ They hate the spineless & shady GOP as much as they hate the aggressive and shady democrats. They are willing to go blind. They are willing to dive into the deep pool even when they see sharp pointed rocks sticking out above the surface. This is how BADLY YOU FUCKED UP.

Think about it.. IF the GOP adopted THE ONE ISSUE that this group WANTS it to stand up for VIGOROUSLY...naming it, discussing it...throwing it right out there, this group would begin to trust again. But more of the same shifty waffling.
Don't you think you've reached a saturation when it comes to whining about queers?

It's not my saturation that matters...I'm only one vote...it's this saturation that matters..Check out the poll: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

When was the last time a candidate harvested over 80% of the vote?
Could you repeat that? No one was paying attention.

The intellectuals are busy digesting the debate...meanwhile (and you know this is true so let's just say it) the knuckle-draggers who flock to Trump will walk away thinking he looks strong and the rest of them look like whining wimps..

They were all handed the Golden Key. They picked it up, looked at it. Cruz actually looked like he was going to turn it in the lock.....and...then he put it down under his podium and changed the subject. Kasich basically said "hey gay marriage is cool so let's move on".

It's like..it's like Trump is playing football and the rest of them are saying after the primary results roll in "why can't we beat this guy at backgammon???"

Trump's supporters drag knuckles. They have basic intellect that allows them to process their frustrations just enough to be able to rally around Trump; but not enough apparently to notice Trump's very clever charade. Trump is a manipulator. He is a border collie who balls up his sheep quite well. But they don't realize and never will BTW, that he is spooking them against the establishment and into his corral with the intent of selling them to market when the highest bidder comes in.

Sheep move by visceral instincts. They remain fiercely loyal to their familiar herd dog. Nothing will move them away unless they are spooked viscerally. Skywriting doesn't affect them. If another herd dog doesn't move in quick with a revelation where they actually NAME the issue that moves all the sheep in unison, they will never move away from Trump. Never. Ever. And you can take that one to the 2016 bank.

I am not in love with Trump for many reasons. But neither am I digging on Cruz or Rubio. And of course obama and hillary are evil incarnate.

What I am saying is 1) no one is going to save us. 2) the reason Trump has so many followers is not because they love Trump, it is because they hate establishment politics and this self-serving lying political system that has been screwing America since LBJ.

Brilliant.
Sorry. I got temporarily confused. It was like I was having a 'flashback' when someone described Obama. Not the sex part of course. Remember the 'OJ jury' negro base tripping over their 'Biggies' with paws out waiting to receive all the 'free shit' Obama promised?

I stay away from issues about Obama marrying a Tranny. What people do with their genitals and anus is their business.

I don't recall Obama ever insisting that he was the 'best at negotiation', the 'best at war', had the 'best memory in the world', nor calling anyone who disagreed with him 'losers' with 'blood coming out of their whatever'.

Perhaps you could direct me to Obama's statements in that regard.

Brilliant.

You stay away from 'issues' by being the only one who brings them up?

What is it with the RWNJ's that they think that the brilliant way to attack the President of the United States is to call his beautiful and accomplished wife a "Tranny"?

President Obama is not running again.

Brilliant.

You stay away from 'issues' by being the only one who brings them up?

What is it with the RWNJ's that they think that the brilliant way to attack the President of the United States is to call his beautiful and accomplished wife a "Tranny"?
That kind of thing always says more about the person doing it.

So your "I don't care about the deviant sex cult taking over my country" outlook is 10% or so of the folks supporting Trump. What the GOP candidates have to be interested in is the other 80-90% of Trump supporters.

Brilliant.

Can you quote Obama saying any narcissistic shit like this?

"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever create"

"I’m the most militaristic person ever."

"People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me. "

"I will build a great wall . . . and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me."

"I’m really smart – I went to the Wharton School of Finance.”

"On social media, I'm the one's that beloved'.

"Sure, I was a businessman, guess I still am. But I was a businessman. I was with everybody. Everybody loved me. "

"I’m telling you, I used to use the word incompetent. Now I just call them stupid. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...but there is no better word than stupid. Right

I’m good at war. I’ve had a lot of wars of my own. I’m really good at war. I love war in a certain way, but only when we win"

I won't hold my breath.

So your "I don't care about the deviant sex cult taking over my country" outlook is 10% or so of the folks supporting Trump. What the GOP candidates have to be interested in is the other 80-90% of Trump supporters.

You....you realize that you're just pulling those numbers out your ass, right?

Anyway, Trump is special among the others because he will not only add to the problems, he will ACCELERATE them to our collective doom. So, where there still might be a chance, like a Chris Christie chance, to pull this thing out of a nose dive, if Trump gets elected we might as well all go out and shoot ourselves to spare the protracted agony that is sure to come with him in the Oval Office.
This has got to hurt.
Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump

From your posts it's obvious to anyone reading them you have a very serious 'issue' surrounding all things 'gay'.The 'gay' community made a terrible mistake when they started to aggressively get in the face of people who oppose gay marriage on legitimate legal grounds.
YES YES there are many who have used the legal grounds to cover their prejudice.
Although when asked 90% of these people would support their own children's choice because they loved them. The monster Dick Cheney for instance.
This a still a very conservative nation. Assholes like BLM, Radical gay activists, those fucking scum who shit on cop cars last year etc etc are ALL going nowhere fast. BLM has already imploded on itself. When was the last time anyone saw someone wearing a 'HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT'
Lao Tao said: 'make change in society like you cook a small fish. Very carefully with low heat."
Now the conservative Americans have had their 'brush-in' with a President who attempted to turn the US into 'Russia-lite'.
There is now no doubt there will be a REP President, REP majority Senate and House.
This is the direct result of Obama's delusional wet-dream that the American population wanted Socialism. Why did he come to such a moronic opinion? He was too fucking stupid to understand that the negro block-vote who for decades have been buying the LIB bullshit lies that "things will get better for negroes if you elect me" and until they do we'll make sure the US taxpayer holds your fucking hand so you can just survive.
The hilarious irony is under Obama's watch literally by every metric in the day to day lives of negroes in the country has gotten worse.
Obama had 100% control of the Senate and House for two fucking years and accomplished fuck all for ANY minority group in the country......including your group.
If you want to advance your cause permanently you ought to turn down the fucking heat and 'be the water'.
The DEMs love to drag out the: You White racists and homophobes will soon be the minority!
You all ought to consider that Hispanics and Asians and E. Indians and mixed with them muslims will be the majority soon.
What do you think will happen to 'gay rights' then????????? GOLD STAR!

Yes, I do have issues with the Gay Agenda. It took you this long to figure that out? ..lol..

I believe kids should have both a mother and father. I believe a return to the nuclear family is the end of quite a lot of social pains actually.

Yes, I do have issues with the Gay Agenda. It took you this long to figure that out? ..lol..

I believe kids should have both a mother and father. I believe a return to the nuclear family is the end of quite a lot of social pains actually.

How does denying marriage to same sex parents have a thing to do with whether or not their children have a 'mother and a father'?

And why aren't you lamenting about single parenthood if your claims were your true motivation? Its far, far more common than same sex parents.

Sigh......Trump's call for more nationalism. Gee, where have I heard that before.

Brilliant.

I don't recall Obama ever insisting that he was the 'best at negotiation', the 'best at war', had the 'best memory in the world', nor calling anyone who disagreed with him 'losers' with 'blood coming out of their whatever'.

we have seven years of evidence.

Brilliant.

we have seven years of evidence.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote Obama ever saying any of these things:

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever create"

"I’m the most militaristic person ever."

"People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me. "

"I will build a great wall . . . and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me."

"I’m really smart – I went to the Wharton School of Finance.”

"On social media, I'm the one's that beloved'.

"Sure, I was a businessman, guess I still am. But I was a businessman. I was with everybody. Everybody loved me. "

"I’m telling you, I used to use the word incompetent. Now I just call them stupid. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...but there is no better word than stupid. Right

I’m good at war. I’ve had a lot of wars of my own. I’m really good at war. I love war in a certain way, but only when we win"

Or anything remotely close to them. Now what do you think the odds are that you'll give me excuses why you can't? I'd guess the number that comes just before 100%.

You believe kids should have a father and mother but only when it comes to queers. Everyone else gets all these little neat self-serving exemptions to your standards.

You believe kids should have a father and mother but only when it comes to queers. Everyone else gets all these little neat self-serving exemptions to your standards.

Laughing......Sil has bizarrely equated 'hope' with actually having a mother and a father.

Not exactly the same thing, is it?

Laughing......Sil has bizarrely equated 'hope' with actually having a mother and a father.

I doesn't matter that single parents are denying their children a mother or a father. Hope is all that matters for those children. Those homos over there raising kids!? Ferber, implicit parties, child abuse, Prince's Trust, cold sores, vomit urns, Dylan Roof, pouty lipped twinks...

lol

I doesn't matter that single parents are denying their children a mother or a father. Hope is all that matters for those children. Those homos over there raising kids!? Ferber, implicit parties, child abuse, Prince's Trust, cold sores, vomit urns, Dylan Roof, pouty lipped twinks...

lol

Don't forget 'gay pride parade' and '56 times'!

Forum List

Back