The third way: Beyond left and right

Nika2013

Rookie
Feb 18, 2013
Somewhere in a land-bound state
THE THIRD WAY: BEYOND LEFT AND RIGHT

This idea was chosen by Longknife and I am expanding it:

The idea is a revolution through home-schooling our kids. Whether you are Left or Right, or in-between, this idea can work to create a grassroots movement. First, small groups form to teach the kids. They can hire teachers, or share teaching. Expand the groups to regional groups, and then to state groups with parents connecting to parents. Each group, local, first and regional second, presents candidates for mayor/council and then state representatives. Each candidate will know each level of groups and will campaign throughout the local and regional area. After establishing objectives, the group chooses a candidate for governor and then congressional representatives. The requirement for $$$ shall be overcome by notoriety and recognition among all group levels.

Groups can share and barter goods and services. Groups shall have a list of services and goods to offer. Example: Two hours of babysitting for a home-cooked meal, or a plumbing repair. Be creative with ideas. The point is to support and build relationships.

The creation of the movement will take time. This is just a beginning idea. Thank you, Longknife.

Well it's certainly true that the first step to building a political movement is to create a community that can support that movement.

But as Merchant of Death has noted, homeschooling families are not all on the same page, politically.

Not nonsense at all.
And for what it is worth, the idiot with the rabbid moniker appears to be stalking me. He's negged me twice for posts he lacks the integrity to challenge. And got it right back, because, why not?

Ridicule is the first step in the process attacking new political paths. The last step is police force.

Escape from Manichean Horseshit like limiting political choices to Republican and Democrat is critical to moving forward. To do that the first step to escape the public education system, which today functions as a dream killer for about 80% of students and a gated path into government work and other secure work for the other 20%.

Public education is the signal example of the dangers of allowing government workers to unionize. FDR understood this and refused to contemplate it. LBJ and Nixon pioneered it from the presidency, and most hilariously, Ronald Reagan, the great nutball government killer, signed pay parity bills at the federal level that encouraged every night school MPA running a shit for brains local jurisdiction to imitate it.

Now about 50% of local governments in America, and about 85% of local governments within three hours of a metropolitan area, are going to have problems paying outrageous pensions to the filthy fucking public adminstrator-grifters who screwed local governments into breaking their jurisdictions' banks after 1980.

To conclude: no question about it that home schooling can be a significant part of a better future for America if only by preventing larger numbers of America's young from being infected by credentialism (scum supporting hiring grids giving educational credentials more value than proven performance*) and the desire to conform. It doesn't matter which side of the aisle home-schooled citizens come down on; what matters is that they can think clearly enough to reject corporatism and supply side idiocy, and can influence governments away from social issues and toward rational economic policies. The rest will take care of itself.

*Obviously education can have value - future value. My education is substantial including degrees, but the expectation people like me are going to mentor wet behind the ears kids expressing an entitlement attitude toward acts of goodwill is fucking crazy. Give me someone with experience and let these filthy fucking credential-hound kids get experience the old-fashioned way. One of them actually expected me to help them with a presentation within days of giving it. My response: If I do that, I don't need an idiot like you. HR had a field day on that one. And so did I because the choice was an ignorant credential-hound-nouveau or me. I'm still here.

Last edited:
Children are State Property so any parental unit who dares to damage that property by Home Schooling should be jailed.

• Banned
Actually...home-schools are legal in every state...(so I read last night).....At the time I taught my kids this was not true. I had to register my home as a legal private school in California..

• Banned
It is not nonsense, Rabbi...and what I am proposing is not addressed to just one party...The purpose is to remove corrupt current leaders and build solidarity in values .The problem is congress.

Not nonsense at all.
And for what it is worth, the idiot with the rabbid moniker appears to be stalking me. He's negged me twice for posts he lacks the integrity to challenge. And got it right back, because, why not?

Ridicule is the first step in the process attacking new political paths. The last step is police force.

Escape from Manichean Horseshit like limiting political choices to Republican and Democrat is critical to moving forward. To do that the first step to escape the public education system, which today functions as a dream killer for about 80% of students and a gated path into government work and other secure work for the other 20%.

Public education is the signal example of the dangers of allowing government workers to unionize. FDR understood this and refused to contemplate it. LBJ and Nixon pioneered it from the presidency, and most hilariously, Ronald Reagan, the great nutball government killer, signed pay parity bills at the federal level that encouraged every night school MPA running a shit for brains local jurisdiction to imitate it.

Now about 50% of local governments in America, and about 85% of local governments within three hours of a metropolitan area, are going to have problems paying outrageous pensions to the filthy fucking public adminstrator-grifters who screwed local governments into breaking their jurisdictions' banks after 1980...

The crushing pension debt that now hamstrings many large eastern and midwestern cities began to grow out of control in the early 1970s as those cities struggled to appease their workforces by promising future money. The hope was economic expansion would cover future obligations ... a policy known as "kicking the can." That chicken has come home to roost as many cities and their economies have contracted and they now must now forego current needs to pay pensioneers. I don't think that qualifies the city workers who are now collecting or city admins as "filthy" although some surely were.

• Banned
Again...we are trying to remove corrupt leaders through grassroots organizing..Each faction of parents...in whatever place on the spectrum grows its own supporters and candidates.

THE THIRD WAY: BEYOND LEFT AND RIGHT

This idea was chosen by Longknife and I am expanding it:

The idea is a revolution through home-schooling our kids. Whether you are Left or Right, or in-between, this idea can work to create a grassroots movement. First, small groups form to teach the kids. They can hire teachers, or share teaching. Expand the groups to regional groups, and then to state groups with parents connecting to parents. Each group, local, first and regional second, presents candidates for mayor/council and then state representatives. Each candidate will know each level of groups and will campaign throughout the local and regional area. After establishing objectives, the group chooses a candidate for governor and then congressional representatives. The requirement for $$$ shall be overcome by notoriety and recognition among all group levels.

Groups can share and barter goods and services. Groups shall have a list of services and goods to offer. Example: Two hours of babysitting for a home-cooked meal, or a plumbing repair. Be creative with ideas. The point is to support and build relationships.

The creation of the movement will take time. This is just a beginning idea. Thank you, Longknife.

Barter was given up at the end of the stone age. It's adequate for a stone-age economy, but not one with 200 million automobiles and jetliners that can transport 800 people half way across the globe.

It is not nonsense, Rabbi...and what I am proposing is not addressed to just one party...The purpose is to remove corrupt current leaders and build solidarity in values .The problem is congress.

Involving so many homes in schooling can only create a more diverse belief system.
How can you be assured of a curriculum that would unite so many under a single cause?

"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton
I can't recall a time in my life when some of those in power were not corrupt. At times the corruption was greater - or more evident - than at others.
Even replacing the entire current crop of elected officials with newbies does not assure the newbies won't be infected. It just seems to be the nature of power. Sorry 'bout that.

You are missing the point ...I am not asking the country to barter..just the smaller home-school groups...Lots of bartering goes on in my county...In fact a property owners group that sounds just like most of you in philosophy, has pages of bartering offers.

Involving so many homes in schooling can only create a more diverse belief system.
How can you be assured of a curriculum that would unite so many under a single cause?

For some, anarchists for instance, a more diverse belief system is the agenda.
What you note is the unforeseen and perhaps unintended consequences of radical change which, IMHO, is why the majority of Americans gather around the political center, not some sheeple gene which some here promote.

First and foremost the idea is to remove our corrupt leaders in congress by replacing these with new ones from local regions and states...I do not expect my home-school group to have the same values as someone else on this board...but the kids must have teachers who know how to teach, otherwise the project will degenerate into groups with less knowledge than other groups and less than the public school system.

I am going to give an example (to be named later) of a grassroots group that did the political part of my proposal: At each level of government, they ran and elected their own people..from mayor to state reps.. and I do not know how many are in congress, but they could not maintain a viable candidate for president.

I was at one of the first organizational meetings in Los Angeles Co. at the birth of the movement. This is the Green Party. (Yes, I know that conservatives will complain and that is why I placed this last)

Last edited:
SayIT: So are you saying that you have no faith in the idea of replacing leaders? Isn't this the democratic system? If you do not like them, remove them?

I must say that I really like the posts and responses under the new rules:) So much more polite..

Last edited:
First and foremost the idea is to remove our corrupt leaders in congress by replacing these with new ones from local regions and states...I do not expect my home-school group to have the same values as someone else on this board...but the kids must have teachers who know how to teach, otherwise the project will degenerate into groups with less knowledge than other groups and less than the public school system.

I am going to give an example (to be named later) of a grassroots group that did the political part of my proposal: At each level of government, they ran and elected their own people..from mayor to state reps.. and I do not know how many are in congress, but they could not maintain a viable candidate for president.

I was at one of the first organizational meetings in Los Angeles Co. at the birth of the movement. This is the Green Party. (Yes, I know that conservatives will complain and that is why I placed this last)

Who chooses the teachers and how are they meant to indoctrinate?

Your group chooses its own teachers...and hopefully they do not indoctrinate, but teach critical thinking skills...Are you asking which curriculum to use?

Basically, yes......

I wonder why you're advocating for widespread home schooling to attain a government of your liking.

The only way for that to happen would be to have a singular curriculum in place

Forum List

Back