6.The ability to teach what you want in terms of values

Liberal benefits of this educational preference:
1. Removal of indoctrination
2. Flexibility of curriculum
3. Critical thinking
4. Expansion of study areas important to values
5. Experiential education

Not nonsense at all.
And for what it is worth, the idiot with the rabbid moniker appears to be stalking me. He's negged me twice for posts he lacks the integrity to challenge. And got it right back, because, why not?

Ridicule is the first step in the process attacking new political paths. The last step is police force.

Escape from Manichean Horseshit like limiting political choices to Republican and Democrat is critical to moving forward. To do that the first step to escape the public education system, which today functions as a dream killer for about 80% of students and a gated path into government work and other secure work for the other 20%.

Public education is the signal example of the dangers of allowing government workers to unionize. FDR understood this and refused to contemplate it. LBJ and Nixon pioneered it from the presidency, and most hilariously, Ronald Reagan, the great nutball government killer, signed pay parity bills at the federal level that encouraged every night school MPA running a shit for brains local jurisdiction to imitate it.

Now about 50% of local governments in America, and about 85% of local governments within three hours of a metropolitan area, are going to have problems paying outrageous pensions to the filthy fucking public adminstrator-grifters who screwed local governments into breaking their jurisdictions' banks after 1980...

The crushing pension debt that now hamstrings many large eastern and midwestern cities began to grow out of control in the early 1970s as those cities struggled to appease their workforces by promising future money. The hope was economic expansion would cover future obligations ... a policy known as "kicking the can." That chicken has come home to roost as many cities and their economies have contracted and they now must now forego current needs to pay pensioneers. I don't think that qualifies the city workers who are now collecting or city admins as "filthy" although some surely were.

Some urban areas did indeed expand benefits and pay in the early 1970s. I opposed government unions actively then and now. But the craziness did not start until nutball icon NeoCon Ron bought into the pay parity horseshit at the federal level, which sets the bottom standard.

We're going to have to disagree on the "filthy" moniker. In 2000 I silenced a New Year's Eve party asking a county manager why his $25,000 pay raise (to $120,000) wasn't reported in the news. Then this ratty little fuck went on to double school board costs to taxpayers as the county lost 20% of its student population. Scum like that are indeed "filth".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back