🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The threatening Trump tweet and violence

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump's latest tweet to liberals....I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

I don't blame this tired useless old white fuck for this tweet...I BLAME EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT CONTINUES TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THIS MONSTER....BLOOD EVERYWHERE IS ON YOUR HANDS.
upload_2019-3-15_14-48-1.jpeg

Trump's latest tweet to liberals....I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

I don't blame this tired useless old white fuck for this tweet...I BLAME EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT CONTINUES TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THIS MONSTER....BLOOD EVERYWHERE IS ON YOUR HANDS.View attachment 250420

Go tell Angel Moms that open border Dems have no blood on their hands, Super Dupe.

I don't blame this tired useless old white fuck for this tweet...I BLAME EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT CONTINUES TO SUPPORT AND DEFEND THIS MONSTER....BLOOD EVERYWHERE IS ON YOUR HANDS.View attachment 250420

Go tell Angel Moms that open border Dems have no blood on their hands, Super Dupe.

Thanks to the media, they are the teflon political party.

• Banned
Trump along with the super rich, along with middle class white folk, could give two shit about closing our borders....THEY RELY ON CHEAP LABOR TO GET THEIR KIDS INTO GOOD COLLEGES VIA BRIBES.

Forum List

Back