The Tigger called it once again....damn I'm good!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I said in a posted thread last year that Trump was gonna use China as his ace in the hole re election surprise. His trade deal with China would come to the forefront around the early days of the election...that was before all this happened....that's why he never pointed fingers at Xi when this pandemic hit. Called Xi a great man, a man that is on target with the truth about this virus. Well today on Morning Joe....my words in thier mouths, that it was Trumps ace with China that helped prolong his response to this pandemic and it wasn't until the $$$$Markets took a hit, he decided, maybe my deal with China need to take a back seat....for now....once again, The Great almighty Tiggered, called it...damn I"m good....all haters need not apply!!

I said in a posted thread last year that Trump was gonna use China as his ace in the hole re election surprise. His trade deal with China would come to the forefront around the early days of the election...that was before all this happened....that's why he never pointed fingers at Xi when this pandemic hit. Called Xi a great man, a man that is on target with the truth about this virus. Well today on Morning Joe....my words in thier mouths, that it was Trumps ace with China that helped prolong his response to this pandemic and it wasn't until the $$$$Markets took a hit, he decided, maybe my deal with China need to take a back seat....for now....once again, The Great almighty Tiggered, called it...damn I"m good....all haters need not apply!!
No. He repeated what the WHO stated until it was discovered the actions from China exposed their lies.

i think i called it 3 days earlier......

Yeah, I’m sure you’ll be hearing from the Nobel Committee soon. So try and stay sober or something.

TDS thread 1,417

• Banned
I can prove mine, can you?

• Banned
Yeah, I’m sure you’ll be hearing from the Nobel Committee soon. So try and stay sober or something.
Do I detect a hint of envy?

• Banned
No. He repeated what the WHO stated until it was discovered the actions from China exposed their lies.
Fake news much, pal?

I can prove mine, can you?
yea i think i got it....

Fake news much, pal?
Nothing fake about it. Your sources are fake, dear.

Might have to spell out TDS for her.

I actually had that happen once. I was running an avionics sales and service shop. We'd repaired some guys DME, (distance measuring equipment) I told his secretary on the phone to tell her boss that his DME was ready. She asked me how to spell it. I said listen carefully and write it down as I say it. Okay go D - yep I got that, M- okay go ahead E - yes got it. That's DME. Oh I see she says.

Harry, lets just agree to disagree and oh, by the way, great minds come in all colors, especially BLACK!!!

Forum List

Back