THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please. That's GOP defense tactic number 5 and it failed under testimony.
We will see,Barr is working on it.

Yes. RW nutbags want a politicized DOJ. Why not?

Idiot.
We want all corruption out of goverment. I don't care who goes down.

Bullshit. You're a Trump supporter.
I'm willing to let every corrupt Republican go to jail, even if included Trump. Are you willing to do the same no matter what?
if they're breaking the law, they go. we need to clean up, not help any given side.

Idiot.

I'm willing to let every corrupt Republican go to jail, even if included Trump. Are you willing to do the same no matter what?
if they're breaking the law, they go. we need to clean up, not help any given side.

Empty rhetoric coming from a dude who vigorously defends lawbreaker Donald Trump.

Go ahead. Dishonestly ask me to list the laws he has broken. You can't help it.

Idiot.

Of course.

But you are lying about this. You have no intention of holding Trump to account. None.
There is nothing to hold Trump accountable. He was asking about a crime Biden committed. Nothing else.

Idiot.

Empty rhetoric coming from a dude who vigorously defends lawbreaker Donald Trump.

How exactly did Trump break the law?

1. The impeachment process is imploding.
2. The new IG reports on the FBI are explosive.
3. Hunter/Joe Biden have been implicated in crimes by Ukrainian officials.
4. The media is running false gotcha headlines after Shifty Shitts lies to them.
5. The Ambassador who actually spoke to trump ADMITTED the president wanted nothing.

This is the last port of entry for the Titanics maiden and doomed voyage.
Are you smart enough to disembark now or are you going down with this ship?

1. Impeachment will happen the question was will the Senate Convict and remove and as of now it is NO!

2. Every President is guilty of Quid Pro Quo!!

3. Trump better hope Bolton stays silent!!!

If this thing crashes and burns, it's hard to see how the political careers of Pelosi and other senior Democrats will survive.
This is going to make them the laughing stock of the world
DJT has already made himself along with the US the laughing stock of the world. That can not be surpassed no matter how impeachment settles out.

LOL! You asked and when he replies you will still defend the Orange Mange in the WH.

Call in this evening. I'll give you an education.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If this thing crashes and burns, it's hard to see how the political careers of Pelosi and other senior Democrats will survive.
DJT has already made himself along with the US the laughing stock of the world. That can not be surpassed no matter how impeachment settles out.

Yeah, he is the laughting stock alright, meanwhile, the US is laughing right back all the way to the bank. The US economy is one of the very few economies in the world that is flourishing. Those leftists in Europe are just as ignorant as the ones here.

Idiot.

how about just a fuck off. I don't play schoolyard games of idiot tag

Yeah, he is the laughting stock alright, meanwhile, the US is laughing right back all the way to the bank. The US economy is one of the very few economies in the world that is flourishing. Those leftists in Europe are just as ignorant as the ones here.

Poor "I'm with Her >" doof. If only it were a real crime to Obstruct Hillary from the White House.

"WAAAAAAAA! I CAN'T DEFEND TRUMP! I NEED TO DEFLECT SOMEHOW! WAAAAA! CLINTON! CLINTON!".

Keep on pounding that table. We'll keep pounding the facts. And there are more rational people than cultists in the USA.

Pelosi NEVER brings this Hindenburg Titanic to a vote to send to the Senate
NEVER

Frank, given your perfect record of failure on every prediction you've ever made, we can now be absolutely certain impeachment will happen.

Just to ba fair, y'all have promised almost every year since trump got elected that he was about to be impeached. Russia, Stormy, Cohen and so on, yet there he is still there. So what is there now that so much more damning then all the other stuff? And how is this a win? Given 20 minutes of research time a guy could find a million ways to impeach a president. This will happen to a democrat president to. You are giving it your blessing , and you don't even know it. Sad.

Sure thing, Skippy. https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ing-nearly-percent-increase-during-trump-era/
Someone is going to pay for the short term economic sugar buzz and it ain't gonna be the 1%ers.

By the way gramps. Your poll options suck.

He didn't. You can't have a Quid Pro Quo if the other party doesn't know that they have an obligation. That is just plain idiotic. It is intellectuallly dishonest to say otherwise, but the average Democratic voter hates Trump so much they won't see this. To be fair, mahy are just too stupid, thus why they changed the rhetoric to bribery.

Even if there was a Quid Pro Quo, which there couldn't have been given the facts, obviiously that is ok as well. Biden did it and that is not even debateable. There is ample evidence that there is corruption in Ukraine that directly affects the US. One of the corrup acts just happens to involve Biden. Does that mean Trump can't pursue corruption? Of course it doesn't. Even pea brains know that Biden's son didn't get that job because of his qualitications. There as also plenty of evidence that the DNC and Clinton worked to create this Russian collutions narrative, which has roots in the Ukraine. Democrats don't want to investiage this. I wonder why?

LOL! You asked and when he replies you will still defend the Orange Mange in the WH.
You still haven't told me what high crimes he did.

Lol, so you still have nothing.

Call in. We will talk.

Call in. We will talk.
74673282_2604388932974522_6784929321195667456_n.jpg

Call in. We will talk.
View attachment 291096

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.

Call in. We will talk.
View attachment 291096

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.
Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.

Forum List

Back