THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
That prosecutor WAS NOT investigating Burisma. That is a fabrication. You have been advised of this MANY times.

That prosecutor was corrupt and was not doing ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE companies like Burisma. That is why
the LOAN GUARANTEES, not cash, were threatened to be held up by Biden WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF OUR
STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.
They can't stop lying. That's their defensive strategy... lie about everything and deny everything.

Then impeach him. What are you waiting for?
For the hearing to complete. :eusa_doh:

It's finished. The rest will be desperate epilogue.
LOLOL

You can't even post without contradicting yourself.

There is no contradiction.

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.
Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.
He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. That you still don't know that at this point of the discussion only serves to reveal you're not mentally prepared to participate in the discussion.
The only corrupt government employee in the entire world just happened to be threatening his sons gravy train $83K a month job.

Pure koinkydink.

Only a stupid partisan Leftard could parrot such crap.
Liar. Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Since 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general had been investigating Ukrainian oligarchMykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption.[25] In 2014, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.

Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia
Wikipedia...???

rotfl-gif.288736

Wikipedia is not an authoritative source, ya schmuck. How does anyone know YOU didn't put that blurb in there?

That prosecutor WAS NOT investigating Burisma. That is a fabrication. You have been advised of this MANY times.

That prosecutor was corrupt and was not doing ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE companies like Burisma. That is why
the LOAN GUARANTEES, not cash, were threatened to be held up by Biden WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF OUR
STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.
They can't stop lying. That's their defensive strategy... lie about everything and deny everything.

And onto the next accusation to impeach we go!

They are caught in the flypaper.

If they impeach, they're finished.

If they do not impeach, they're finished.

Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.
He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. That you still don't know that at this point of the discussion only serves to reveal you're not mentally prepared to participate in the discussion.
The only corrupt government employee in the entire world just happened to be threatening his sons gravy train $83K a month job.

Pure koinkydink.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Since 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general had been investigating Ukrainian oligarchMykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption.[25] In 2014, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.

Wikipedia...???

rotfl-gif.288736

Wikipedia is not an authoritative source, ya schmuck. How does anyone know YOU didn't put that blurb in there?

Pure koinkydink.

Wikipedia...???

rotfl-gif.288736

How about the right wing neocon Trumpster loving NY Times?

Trump, Biden and Ukraine: Sorting Out the Accusations

upload_2019-11-22_9-22-48.gif

LOLOL

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. :ack-1:

"It's finished. The rest will be desperate epilogue."

Emphasis added to highlight your contradiction. "The rest" denotes it's not over. So how the fuck is it "finished" if there's more to come??

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Fortunately for Democrats, you proved to be too stupid to be right about that. :mm:

LOL

Fortunately for Democrats, you proved to be too stupid to be right about that. :mm:
You posting for 3 years with “we got em now bombshells” shows who the stupid one is.

If this thing crashes and burns, it's hard to see how the political careers of Pelosi and other senior Democrats will survive.
They live in Left wing districts.

Nothing they do or say can harm them so long as they continue to "resist"!!!

The Dems are going to have a problem if this continues. They gambled on the early polling data that showed support and went all-in thinking they were going to score a knockout blow to Trump's 2020 chances, but that support is waning. We'll see how it looks over the next few weeks/months, but they may have dug themselves a hole here with independents, which is a problem come 2020.

New Polling Suggests Democrats’ Impeachment Push Could Alienate Key Voters

"The second factor is the view among Independents that impeachment reflects the agenda of the political establishment and the media. Regardless of what they think about Trump’s behavior, Independents see impeachment as a continuation of the partisan bickering and media excess that began even before his inauguration. By massive margins, Independents say that the impeachment issue is “more important to politicians than it is to me” (62% to 22%) and “more important to the media than it is to me” (61% to 23%). It is hard to read this as anything but a warning to the Democratic leadership and candidates: Stop talking about issues that matter to you, not to me. Impeachment proceedings are viewed as bread and circuses for the anti-Trump crowd in Washington and the media—or, as Stanford political science professor Morris Fiorina described it to me, “entertainment and confirmation.” That’s a dangerous perception as Democrats approach one of the most consequential and fraught elections of our times."

bingo-218x300.jpg

Timeline: Trump, Giuliani, Bidens, and Ukraine (updated)

Early February 2015 U.S. administration conveys harsh criticism of prosecutor general office for its coverup of Zlochevsky/Burisma

George Kent, who was then-senior anti-corruption coordinator in the State Department’s European Bureau and had at the time been selected for deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, met in the Ukrainian capital with a deputy prosecutor from Prosecutor General Yarema’s office, according to his congressional testimony. Kent, who had long pushed Ukrainian prosecutors for investigations into Zlochevsky, “scolded” the deputy prosecutor for having “shut the criminal case” that had been the basis for a U.K. court freezing Zlochevsky’s assets, demanding, “Who took the bribe and how much was it?,” Kent asked. Kent’s effort was coordinated with the Justice Department,

Feb. 10, 2015 – Viktor Shokin takes office as Ukraine’s prosecutor general, replacing Yarema.

Sept. 24, 2015 – U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt excoriates officials in the Prosecutor General’s Office for stymying anti-corruption investigations, including those involving Burisma

Pyatt’s speech was part of a regular drumbeat by U.S. and other Western leaders, including Vice President Biden, and a swath of Ukrainian civil society seeking to pressure President Poroshenko to force his officials, especially in the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) to crack down more, not less, on corruption. “Corruption kills,” Pyatt said in the address to the Odesa Financial Forum for business leaders. “It kills productivity and smothers inspiration. Ideas are lost in its shadow. Innovation and entrepreneurship lag under the weight of bribery, back room dealing, and bullying.”

While giving Shokin a last chance to shape up (Pyatt says, “We want to work with Prosecutor General Shokin so the PGO is leading the fight against corruption.”), the ambassador criticizes “officials at the PGO’s office” for not providing documents that were needed for the British investigation of Burisma owner Zlochevskiy and effectively allowing Zlochevskiy to transfer $23 million of what Pyatt says were Ukrainian taxpayer assets to Cyprus. In other words, Pyatt is critical of the prosecutor’s office for not aiding in investigations of Burisma’s owner, which was in line with Biden’s criticism that the office was blocking corruption investigations. Pyatt specifically called for the investigation and removal of officials who were involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevskiy....

Pure koinkydink.

Wikipedia...???

rotfl-gif.288736

Pure koinkydink.

Wikipedia...???

rotfl-gif.288736

How about the right wing neocon Trumpster loving NY Times?

Trump, Biden and Ukraine: Sorting Out the Accusations

View attachment 291100
Fine, let's go with that..
  • As The New York Times reported this spring, no evidence has surfaced that the former vice president intentionally tried to help his son by pressing for the prosecutor’s dismissal.
  • His dismissal had been sought not just by Mr. Biden, but also by others in the Obama administration, as well other Western governments and international lenders. Mr. Shokin had been repeatedly accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his office and among the Ukrainian political elite, and criticized for failing to bring corruption cases.
  • Hunter Biden has not been accused of legal wrongdoing related to his work for Burisma, which paid him as much as $50,000 per month in some months for his service on the board of the directors.
  • Mr. Shokin was not aggressively pursuing investigations into Mr. Zlochevsky or Burisma.
Looks like your link is pretty spot on.

1. The impeachment process is imploding.

Damn man, hate to break it to you, but you've turned in a total moron...which is a not-uncommon side effect of frequient FOX&Friends viewing.

Emploding??? Witnesses confirmed EVERY FUCKING THING Democrats claimed was at the heart of Presidential malfeasance.

The only way this could have gone better for Democrats is if Trump showed up, confessed to the whole thing himself and handed in his resignation.

Sondland-Mix.jpg

Fox's Napolitano says after Sondland testimony that Democrats have a case for impeachment

Last edited:

LOL

You posting for 3 years with “we got em now bombshells” shows who the stupid one is.
LOLOL

Now you're lying, which is a tacit surrender that even you know you lost this argument. :mm:

I have not been posting or saying, "we got him now" for three years. In fact, until about September 25th of this year, I've been saying for nearly 3 years not to impeach him because he had not committed any impeachable offenses.

Thanks for conceding so easily.

source.gif

the problem is that a significan chunk of the people seems to simply not care at all.

so it will be necessary to provide a viable candidate who can win against trump in november 2020.

The Dems are going to have a problem if this continues. They gambled on the early polling data that showed support and went all-in thinking they were going to score a knockout blow to Trump's 2020 chances, but that support is waning. We'll see how it looks over the next few weeks/months, but they may have dug themselves a hole here with independents, which is a problem come 2020.

"The second factor is the view among Independents that impeachment reflects the agenda of the political establishment and the media. Regardless of what they think about Trump’s behavior, Independents see impeachment as a continuation of the partisan bickering and media excess that began even before his inauguration. By massive margins, Independents say that the impeachment issue is “more important to politicians than it is to me” (62% to 22%) and “more important to the media than it is to me” (61% to 23%). It is hard to read this as anything but a warning to the Democratic leadership and candidates: Stop talking about issues that matter to you, not to me. Impeachment proceedings are viewed as bread and circuses for the anti-Trump crowd in Washington and the media—or, as Stanford political science professor Morris Fiorina described it to me, “entertainment and confirmation.” That’s a dangerous perception as Democrats approach one of the most consequential and fraught elections of our times."

bingo-218x300.jpg
LOL

You mean polling data that doesn't include all of the testimony, such as Sondland's?

LOLOL

Emphasis added to highlight your contradiction. "The rest" denotes it's not over. So how the fuck is it "finished" if there's more to come??

1233796371590.gif

"Finished" as in "dead meat".

You don't make obvious connections well, eh?

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

"Finished" as in "dead meat".

You don't make obvious connections well, eh?
Liar. You said, "it's finished" in response to me saying, "it's not complete." You just can't stop lying, can ya, con? :eusa_liar:

bingo-218x300.jpg
LOL

You mean polling data that doesn't include all of the testimony, such as Sondland's?

LOL all you'd like. You may want to read the rest of the article before you do though.

It clearly states this same group of independents thinks Trump did engage in a quid pro quo and simply doesn't actually care, so I doubt any testimony to that effect makes much difference.

It isn't the question of Trump's actions that seem to be driving their opinions as much as it is their perception that this is about political gamesmanship moreso than issues that matter to them.

"Most Independents believe, by 39% to 31%, that the president did what the whistle-blower and subsequent witnesses have said he did: withheld military aid to Ukraine until the Ukrainians agreed to announce investigations into his political rivals. And by similar margins, 40% to 35%, Independents believe Trump “abused his power” to affect the 2020 elections. It’s somewhat remarkable that so many people see an abuse of power, but seem unwilling to hold it against the president in any meaningful way. "

Maybe other testimony will move the needle, but we'll have to see about that. If the core group they are talking about here simply think this is bread and circuses, this is a loser for Dems come 2020....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back