THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obstructing Justice is also am impeachable offense.

Ignoring congressional abuse of power is not impeachable.

Fail

The Constitution gives the House of Representatives to power to oversee the President.

The Constitution DOES NOT in any way give the President any power to judge any actions of the House of Representatives.

Your assertion, as usual, is absolutely bogus.

You do not have the right to just make up whatever you want. We have a Constitution that defines how our government functions, not you!

It already happened to a Democrat president, remember? Clinton was impeached over an intern blow job. GOP wrote the rules in this playbook.

To remind you once again. President Bill Clinton was impeached over felony perjury.

Which is why Trump will never testify. He’s a compulsive liar who lies about everything, even stupid shit nobody cares about.

Democrats are pounding the facts.

Republicans are pounding the table.

Trump cultists, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that most of the nation thinks you're bonkers and corrupt? At this stage, you're only useful of examples of how mindless cult devotion leads to the abandonment of morality and common sense.

Yet you and the rest of the TDS crew have cited no law and no fact supporting impeachment. ALL you ALL do is pound the table.

Please.

The pejorative term "leftard" is deeply offensive to the true mentally retarded community. For better or for worse they are not inordinately predisposed to violent response. Or....maybe.....UNfortunately?

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.
Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.
He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. That you still don't know that at this point of the discussion only serves to reveal you're not mentally prepared to participate in the discussion.
He was investigating the corruption of the company Biden's son made millions off of. He was fired because Biden couldn't be exposed.
Liar. There was no active investigation ongoing when he was fired...

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

Back in March 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to address corruption and remove its Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, who soon after left office amid widespread calls for his dismissal. Though Shokin had begun a probe into Burisma, it was dormant when he departed, according to a former prosecutor.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Democrats were deep in with the corrupt Ukraine goverment. Even gave their hacked emais to a Ukrainian company. To keep them away from the DOJ.

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.
Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.
He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. That you still don't know that at this point of the discussion only serves to reveal you're not mentally prepared to participate in the discussion.
He was investigating the corruption of the company Biden's son made millions off of. He was fired because Biden couldn't be exposed.

That is a lie. You are basing your argument on a total falsehood.
No I'm not, and on December 9 will be a great day!

That is a lie. You are basing your argument on a total falsehood.
No I'm not, and on December 9 will be a great day!

Call us tonight, pal. We'll talk about December 9 too.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Democrats were deep in with the corrupt Ukraine goverment. Even gave their hacked emais to a Ukrainian company. To keep them away from the DOJ.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

A. That makes no sense at all. If the Democrats wanted to hide emails, why wouldn't they just DELETE ALL THE FUCKING EMAILS? Why would they ship them to the Ukraine?
B. There's no evidence anywhere to support such an insane claim.
C. Crowdsource is an American company. You're lying your ass off by claiming it's Ukrainian.
D. There was no "server". There was a bigass bank of dozens of cloud servers all sharing the load.
E. No servers were missing.

Naturally, facts like that won't bother you at all, since you consider reality to be a liberal conspiracy. Your cult told you to believe some insanely stupid shit, so you believe, period. You don't have the guts or brains necessary to say "No, that's really stupid shit, so I won't humiliate myself by parroting it."

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

A. That makes no sense at all. If the Democrats wanted to hide emails, why wouldn't they just DELETE ALL THE FUCKING EMAILS? Why would they ship them to the Ukraine?
B. There's no evidence anywhere to support such an insane claim.
C. Crowdsource is an American company. You're lying your ass off by claiming it's Ukrainian.
D. There was no "server". There was a bigass bank of dozens of cloud servers all sharing the load.
E. No servers were missing.

Naturally, facts like that won't bother you at all, since you consider reality to be a liberal conspiracy. Your cult told you to believe some insanely stupid shit, so you believe, period. You don't have the guts or brains necessary to say "No, that's really stupid shit, so I won't humiliate myself by parroting it."
Why didn't you think that any of your favorite Senate candidates for president. Cannot campaign till the hearings are over. Republicans need to hold a vote till next November! Lol, payback!

Back in March 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to address corruption and remove its Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, who soon after left office amid widespread calls for his dismissal. Though Shokin had begun a probe into Burisma, it was dormant when he departed, according to a former prosecutor.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Ukranians are not credible. They are but scared sheep caught between American and Russian wolfs. They will talk out of both sides otheir mouth and do whatever they need to do to stay in good graces of both sides of the american politics. Just look at how Zelensky denigraded himself before Trump's corrupt requests.

What is credible is that to date THERE IS NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE, aside from the circumstance of Hunter's employment, that Bidens did ANYTHING wrong.
Hilarious.

what are the odds you’ll be hired to sit on a board that uses a language you have no clue how to speak and product you have zero experience with for $83K a month?
I don't know, about the same odds that Jared Kushner would find himself in charge of brokering peace between Israel & Palestinians?

Democrats did not give their hacked emails to a Ukrainian company. :cuckoo:

Like I always say, conservatives are truly fucked in the head.

The ONLY evidence presented in the hearings was evidence that the left lack critical thinking skills.

There has been NOTHING but feelings masquerading as evidence presented in these hearings. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see through the emotional bullshit presented.

You keep telling yourself that grumpy gramps.
If it makes you feel better, then go for it.

Was Shokin a good guy or a bad guy?
Trumps says he was a good guy, Biden trying to take a good man down, because he wasn't investigating the Russian led Ukrainian conspiracy theory. lol.
What is your perspective on Prosecutor Shokin?

I expect a huge deflection with a couple of moron comments.

Who did they give them too?

They didn't give their hacked emails to anyone. Russia hacked the DNC and took the emails.

They didn't give their hacked emails to anyone. Russia hacked the DNC and took the emails.
Crowdstrike, ring a bell? Time for you liberals to stop lying.

Crowdstrike, ring a bell? Time for you liberals to stop lying.
CrowdStrike has nothing to do with Ukraine, ya flamin' imbecile. :cuckoo:

So it appears Trumps favorability is going up and democrat debate ratings bombed.

Coincidence?

It’s not a coincidence that you see whatever the fuck you want to. It’s a side effect of stupid.

Specifically. what did Grampa Murked post which is not true?

HUGE! Black Support for President Donald Trump HITS 34% in BOTH Emerson and Rasmussen Polls!
by Jim Hoft November 24, 2019
HUGE! Black Support for President Donald Trump HITS 34% in BOTH Emerson and Rasmussen Polls!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back