THE TITANIC IS SINKING! This is your last chance to jump ship and save some of your dignity.

Do you still believe in Impeachment with regard to Ukraine?

• I never supported it

• I supported it but now see I was misled

• I want Trump our regardless of the facts so impeach away

• I STILL believe there was a QUID PRO QUO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poor "I'm with Her >" doof. If only it were a real crime to Obstruct Hillary from the White House.

"WAAAAAAAA! I CAN'T DEFEND TRUMP! I NEED TO DEFLECT SOMEHOW! WAAAAA! CLINTON! CLINTON!".

Keep on pounding that table. We'll keep pounding the facts. And there are more rational people than cultists in the USA.

Pelosi NEVER brings this Hindenburg Titanic to a vote to send to the Senate
NEVER

Frank, given your perfect record of failure on every prediction you've ever made, we can now be absolutely certain impeachment will happen.

Just to ba fair, y'all have promised almost every year since trump got elected that he was about to be impeached. Russia, Stormy, Cohen and so on, yet there he is still there. So what is there now that so much more damning then all the other stuff? And how is this a win? Given 20 minutes of research time a guy could find a million ways to impeach a president. This will happen to a democrat president to. You are giving it your blessing , and you don't even know it. Sad.

It already happened to a Democrat president, remember? Clinton was impeached over an intern blow job. GOP wrote the rules in this playbook.

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.
Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.

That prosecutor WAS NOT investigating Burisma. That is a fabrication. You have been advised of this MANY times.

That prosecutor was corrupt and was not doing ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE companies like Burisma. That is why
the LOAN GUARANTEES, not cash, were threatened to be held up by Biden WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF OUR
STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.

No. Biden did not commit a crime nor did he admit to one on video. That is a lie.
Then what did Biden brag about? He told the corrupt goverment to fire a prosecuter that was investigating the company that his son was working for. If not, you don't get that billion. You got six hours to fire him and I go home with your money. Quit being ignorant.

That prosecutor WAS NOT investigating Burisma. That is a fabrication. You have been advised of this MANY times.

That prosecutor was corrupt and was not doing ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE companies like Burisma. That is why
the LOAN GUARANTEES, not cash, were threatened to be held up by Biden WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF OUR
STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.
If you still say that after watching the video. You're stupid and I cannot help you.

And after all the wasted time and dollars by the Democrats still no proof

Bullshit. You're a Trump supporter.
I'm willing to let every corrupt Republican go to jail, even if included Trump. Are you willing to do the same no matter what?
if they're breaking the law, they go. we need to clean up, not help any given side.

Empty rhetoric coming from a dude who vigorously defends lawbreaker Donald Trump.

Go ahead. Dishonestly ask me to list the laws he has broken. You can't help it.
How exactly did Trump break the law?

He didn't. You can't have a Quid Pro Quo if the other party doesn't know that they have an obligation. That is just plain idiotic. It is intellectuallly dishonest to say otherwise, but the average Democratic voter hates Trump so much they won't see this. To be fair, mahy are just too stupid, thus why they changed the rhetoric to bribery.

Even if there was a Quid Pro Quo, which there couldn't have been given the facts, obviiously that is ok as well. Biden did it and that is not even debateable. There is ample evidence that there is corruption in Ukraine that directly affects the US. One of the corrup acts just happens to involve Biden. Does that mean Trump can't pursue corruption? Of course it doesn't. Even pea brains know that Biden's son didn't get that job because of his qualitications. There as also plenty of evidence that the DNC and Clinton worked to create this Russian collutions narrative, which has roots in the Ukraine. Democrats don't want to investiage this. I wonder why?
:cuckoo:

He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. That you still don't know that at this point of the discussion only serves to reveal you're not mentally prepared to participate in the discussion.

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.
If you still say that after watching the video. You're stupid and I cannot help you.

What is wrong with you? The video doesn't support your claim that the prosecutor in question was
investigating Burisma. He was not. He was not working to end corruption. That is why WE ( the United States
of America ) wanted him gone.

Stop lying.

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.
They can't stop lying. That's their defensive strategy... lie about everything and deny everything.

Poor "I'm with Her >" doof. If only it were a real crime to Obstruct Hillary from the White House.

"WAAAAAAAA! I CAN'T DEFEND TRUMP! I NEED TO DEFLECT SOMEHOW! WAAAAA! CLINTON! CLINTON!".

Keep on pounding that table. We'll keep pounding the facts. And there are more rational people than cultists in the USA.

NEVER

Frank, given your perfect record of failure on every prediction you've ever made, we can now be absolutely certain impeachment will happen.

Just to ba fair, y'all have promised almost every year since trump got elected that he was about to be impeached. Russia, Stormy, Cohen and so on, yet there he is still there. So what is there now that so much more damning then all the other stuff? And how is this a win? Given 20 minutes of research time a guy could find a million ways to impeach a president. This will happen to a democrat president to. You are giving it your blessing , and you don't even know it. Sad.

It already happened to a Democrat president, remember? Clinton was impeached over an intern blow job. GOP wrote the rules in this playbook.

No. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. That's a crime, and a fact.

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.
They can't stop lying. That's their defensive strategy... lie about everything and deny everything.

Then impeach him. What are you waiting for?

He bragged about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. That you still don't know that at this point of the discussion only serves to reveal you're not mentally prepared to participate in the discussion.
The only corrupt government employee in the entire world just happened to be threatening his sons gravy train $83K a month job.

Pure koinkydink.

Only a stupid partisan Leftard could parrot such crap.

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.

For the hearing to complete. :eusa_doh:

NEVER

No. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. That's a crime, and a fact.
And there was no question by either party about Clinton’s guilt. The only debate was it being worthy of impeachment.

The only corrupt government employee in the entire world just happened to be threatening his sons gravy train $83K a month job.

Pure koinkydink.

Liar. Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.

It's finished. The rest will be desperate epilogue.

Pure koinkydink.

Liar. Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma when he was fired.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Since 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general had been investigating Ukrainian oligarchMykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption.[25] In 2014, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings.

Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.

LOLOL

You can't even post without contradicting yourself.

STATE DEPARTMENT.

Stop lying.

And onto the next accusation to impeach we go!

Forum List

Back