The Top 7 Gods Americans Worship

As of 2014:

PR_15.05.12_RLS-00.png

^ That is an orchestrated effort. 90% of the college students that go into school as Christians come out as atheists, or anything but Christian. Our children are being taught not to believe in Christ, while Islam is being touted as the way to go. It is the reason behind "free" college. The government wants to brainwash our children from childhood to adulthood. No exceptionalism, no patriotism, no education. Just brainwashed lemmings. Even the kids are starting to protest the fact that social activism has replaced their education.

Sounds like you're saying the more education is let in, the more religion is let go.

Well ----- yeah.

Actually, no. The point I made is there is no education. They are training the students to paint signs and get in touch with everyone's feelings, and march around in a circle, burning down buildings and organizing bus trips to Ferguson. They don't have time for science and math and things that the Chinese learn. Our kids are told black lives are the only lives that matter, Islam good, Christianity bad, privilege bad, entitlement good, taxes good, jobs bad, welfare good, borders bad, Syrians
good. There is nothing about that that says education. It is pure indoctrination.
Schoolwork, advocacy place strain on student activists

That is an orchestrated effort. 90% of the college students that go into school as Christians come out as atheists, or anything but Christian.

Well yeah that's because the more educated you are the more rational a thinker you tend to be and you start to realize the absurdity of believing in all powerful supernatural beings for which zero evidence exists.

Again. There is no educating going on in our colleges. No time for homework, or learning. They are to busy with Islam, and putting the privileged kids in handcuffs, and painting signs, and listening to speeches from Brucie Jenner. If higher learning produced more rational thought, our students would not be dressing in burkas and asking for safety rooms. They'd be in science lab, math class, handing in what they learned from doing their assignments. They are not. They are doing the opposite.

That is an orchestrated effort. 90% of the college students that go into school as Christians come out as atheists, or anything but Christian.

Well yeah that's because the more educated you are the more rational a thinker you tend to be and you start to realize the absurdity of believing in all powerful supernatural beings for which zero evidence exists.

I don't think that's true at all. If you are a rational thinker.... education allows your rational thinking to be more useful. If you are an irrational thinker, education just make you more able to rationalize your irrationality.

You have to remember that all of the most insane policies in our country, have come from some of our most educated people. New Math, is example of highly education, zero rationality, policies we push today.

It's like the Dr. Hall, who had a Masters Degree... and was involved in the Atlanta school cheating scandal. How do you explain that massive amount of education, resulting in such 'rational' behavior?

There are many other examples I could point to. If you want years of examples, just watch the Ignoble Awards.

And of course my personal favorite, Paul Krugman.

paul-krugman-keynesians-fail.jpg

Now here's a guy with massive amounts of education, no question about it. But irrational thinking, isn't fixed with information shoved in your head.

So let's create a housing bubble. That'll fix the economy.

So, no I'm not convinced at all, that education, results in rationality. Education only makes your rationality more productive, or your irrationality more dangerous.

I don't see any evidence that Faithful people getting educated, results in them turning away from faith. Nor do I see faithless people without education, suddenly turning to Faith.

Education just makes one, more of what they are. The faithless, will use their education to justify their faithless position. And the faithful, will use their education to justify their faith.

The only claims that people have that education makes people become faithless, is because of the number of people who never had faith to begin with, but were forced to church and faith activities by their parents. The first time they get away from that, is when they go to college, at which point they dump that. Educated faithless people, like to claim it was the education they got, that caused them to fall away. Bull. They were never Faithful people to begin with. College was just the first time they were on their own, to prove it.

Actually, no. The point I made is there is no education. They are training the students to paint signs and get in touch with everyone's feelings, and march around in a circle, burning down buildings and organizing bus trips to Ferguson. They don't have time for science and math and things that the Chinese learn. Our kids are told black lives are the only lives that matter, Islam good, Christianity bad, privilege bad, entitlement good, taxes good, jobs bad, welfare good, borders bad, Syrians
good. There is nothing about that that says education. It is pure indoctrination.
It is pretty clear that this person has NOT been to university, especially recently...which is why they link to an opinion in a school newspaper rather than any study or person experiences...because there is no hard evidence supporting their point, and anybody that has actually been to a university in the past decade or so knows that this person has no clue what they are talking about.

It is pretty clear that this person has NOT been to university, especially recently...which is why they link to an opinion in a school newspaper rather than any study or person experiences...because there is no hard evidence supporting their point, and anybody that has actually been to a university in the past decade or so knows that this person has no clue what they are talking about.

Well... I have. And while I don't agree with everything said here, it is somewhat true. When Universities are giving class credits for playing video games, it's clear something is wrong.

Forum List

Back