🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Torah is 'fabricated', Oslo never existed

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
For the first time since taking control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, the Hamas movement is deviating from the approved Palestinian Authority curriculum, using the new texts as part of a broader push to infuse the next generation with its militant ideology, The New York Times reported.

Among other points, the books, used by 55,000 children in the eighth, ninth and 10th grades as part of a required “national education” course of study in government schools, do not recognize modern Israel, or even mention the Oslo Peace Accords the country signed with the Palestine Liberation Organization in the 1990s.

What Gaza teenagers are reading in their 50-page hardcover texts this fall includes references to the Jewish Torah and Talmud as “fabricated,” and a description of Zionism as a racist movement whose goals include driving Arabs out of all of the area between the Nile in Africa and the Euphrates in Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

“Palestine,” in turn, is defined as a state for Muslims stretching from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea. A list of Palestinian cities includes Haifa, Beersheba and Acre — all within Israel’s 1948 borders.

For contemporary history, there is a recounting of Hamas’s battle with Israel last fall that exaggerates: The books say that rockets from Gaza sent “three million Zionists underground for eight days” (somewhat fewer Israelis were in and out of shelters sporadically), that Tel Aviv was hit (one missile landed in the sea, and another fell well short) and that an attempted strike on Israel’s Parliament building “forced the Zionists to beg for cease-fire.”

Hamas issues own textbooks for Gaza children, shaping ethos - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------------

Tell children the truth!

anyone who is surprised at the gaza curriculum is clueless. Anyone who thinks
muslim children world wide are not exposed to the same idiocy----is clueless.
Anyone tho imagines that the majority of muslims do not believe it----is also clueless

That is indeed not surprising!

I will now bore and annoy with my memory of my first visit to a mosque----
here in the USA more than 40 years ago. The Imam was a special
visiting genius ------I think from AL AZHAR U. My hosts were two
pakistani physicians. The topic was GOOD FRIDAY which that friday happens
to have been. Good friday is the friday right before easter Sunday-----and is the
day upon which Jesus was CRUCIFIED Point that the IMAM genius made
was that the whole story is a dirty lie----because christians are LIARS----
specifically "PERVERSE LIARS"------and their whole book is a fraud. At that time
christians were still "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM" along with their
fake version of Jesus. What interested me MOST that day-----that everyone
NODDED in total agreement with the filthy rant

Way back around that time I ran into LOTS OF MUSLIMS-----all "know"
that there are THOUSANDS OF VERSIONS of the torah-----which is being
changed all the time ----depending on the whim of this or that rabbi in
this or that place. Muslims thruout the world learn this "fact" in school

I asked the surgeon genius who told me this fact "are you suggesting that
' a torah scroll in chicago is entirely different from one in new york city?

His answer was "OF COURSE--_EVERYONE KNOWS THAT"

none of the HAMAS crap is new or even local to gaza

Forum List

Back