*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

Their legislatures were having hearings on fraud. Nothing but valid challenges. Get fucking real.
No valid challenge to the election results ever came out of those hearing because there was no evidence ever presented to back up Trumpybears lawyers allegations in any of those hearings.

No valid challenge to the election results ever came out of those hearing because there was no evidence ever presented to back up Trumpybears lawyers allegations in any of those hearings.
There were affidavits and testimony of people who saw illegal activities. There was proof of 90% huge ballot drops for Biden in 4 states. There was video from GA. of people recounting batches of ballots and a phony water main break so the cheating could take place. You are simply full of shit. Lie to yourself, not me.

Nope....you are con-fusing real people with your orange Dear Leader.
No. No confusion at all. The evidence of criminal enterprise in the Brandon crime family dealings is quite clear. Your denial of reality is typical of you fundamentally dishonest libtards.

One can’t spell liberal without “L” “i” “e”.

There were affidavits and testimony of people who saw illegal activities. There was proof of 90% huge ballot drops for Biden in 4 states. There was video from GA. of people recounting batches of ballots and a phony water main break so the cheating could take place. You are simply full of shit. Lie to yourself, not me.
So you say...link them.

Forum List

Back