*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

No. You’re simply asking stupid questions for no purpose, apparently.

The only thing you are reinforcing is the fact that you have nothing intelligent to contribute. Also, of course, you’re a lazy little libtard.

If you can screw down any courage of any kind at all and demonstrate your first sign of gumption, here’s something that could be useful. Stop playing your usual cheesedick games. Stake a claim, bitch.

What is it you think I’m mistaken about? Go ahead. It’s ok. Say it. Then, try to support it.

Go. But, until then, at least stop publicly sucking Brandon’s weenie.
Again, what was the former president asking mike pence to do on J6?

Why was it so important that he would send a mob after him?

Simple questions

Again, what was the former president asking mike pence to do on J6?

Why was it so important that he would send a mob after him?

Simple questions
Simple, as in stupid.

I already replied to what President Trump asked of Vice President Pence. No need to endlessly loop it.

And nobody sent a mob after the Vice President. Again, damn stupid “question.”

That mike pence could all come on his own change state certifications and deny the EC count?

On what authority?
You’re high. I said no such thing.

But if you review an exchange I had in this thread with g5000, it turns out that it is possible that you simply misunderstood what I did say.

Sorry bout that,

1. So after the election was stolen the first time, there can not be a second steal once stolen elections should stay stolen.
2. What if the second time steal never was, *never happened*, maybe the President *DJT*, was just trying to un-steal the first theft.
3. Enquiring minds like mine, want to know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
DJY lost the first time, and then in the states, the courts and the electoral college. You guys are nuts. Did you read Steve Bannon, saying before the election, the trump plan was to declare victory early whether there as any indication of victory or not? You guys fell for it. Trust the asshole to double down and keep doubling down. Ultimately losers gotta lose.

Really? Pray tell. What is it you now claim I said I wanted Vice President to do? Post number?
You wanted him to count and record the state certification of the vote right.

Same as the former president…..

DJY lost the first time, and then in the states, the courts and the electoral college. You guys are nuts. Did you read Steve Bannon, saying before the election, the trump plan was to declare victory early whether there as any indication of victory or not? You guys fell for it. Trust the asshole to double down and keep doubling down. Ultimately losers gotta lose.
Sorry bout that,

1. I have not heard the fat lady sing.
2. Its way from being over.
3. Trump will have the last word.
4. And that whats worrying you.
5. You had better worry, worry all day worry all night.
6. Cause Trumps coming back, and he is going to take over, and fix your fuck up, fuck ups.
7. And when a *Real President*, takes over and starts to fix shit, the people will rejoice!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I have not heard the fat lady sing.
2. Its way from being over.
3. Trump will have the last word.
4. And that whats worrying you.
5. You had better worry, worry all day worry all night.
6. Cause Trumps coming back, and he is going to take over, and fix your fuck up, fuck ups.
7. And when a *Real President*, takes over and starts to fix shit, the people will rejoice!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Real conservative Republicans are starting to come around, as normal response to what they are hearing, repeated daily, including the Jan6 committee. Try to keep up.

1657845505113.png

So, you can't provide an answer to what YOU wanted mike pence to do?
You’re the one who claimed I said that I wanted him to do something, odd0.

Quote it. Give me the post number. Give me a clue of whateverthefuck it is your talkin’ about. :dunno:

You’re the one who claimed I said that I wanted him to do something, odd0.

Quote it. Give me the post number. Give me a clue of whateverthefuck it is your talkin’ about. :dunno:
Yu posted the following.

"And the President didn’t demand. He requested something, but not what you claim."

So, I have been asking since then, what that was.

Yu posted the following.

"And the President didn’t demand. He requested something, but not what you claim."

So, I have been asking since then, what that was.
No. This is the first time you’ve asked. You have been asking what Pence wanted to do. Fuck sake. Don’t you read your own gibberish?

What I had discussed was what the President had said. President Trump made the request — not a “demand,” as you falsely phrased it.

Changing the outcome is overthrowing the election.
Sorry bout that,

1. So if indeed the election was stolen, you can't change it cause it would be overthrowing it?
2. So Biden may have stolen the election fair and square.
3. Once stolen there is no remedy, its stolen.
4. Thats how honest to goodness elections work eh?
5. In America the land of fair elections, this kind of election, where it goes to the biggest crook, the world isn't ready for this shit, and neither are Americans.
6. If so fair elections are dead, everywhere.
7. If we don't get it right here, then its for sure that *ALL* elections across the world are doomed to be failures.
8. So Democrats you sure you don't want to fight for whats right, fair and honest elections?
9. Be careful we already see how you turning your collective backs on an open and fair election is going.
10. Supreme Court is reeling, they indeed didn't look at this election, and have thrown Roe v Wade out to try and make amends.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Crime pays, you need just steal, and make a profit.
2. You Democrats have no idea what you've released on *THE WORLD*!
3. Might want to walk that back real fast?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So if indeed the election was stolen, you can't change it cause it would be overthrowing it?
2. So Biden may have stolen the election fair and square.
3. Once stolen there is no remedy, its stolen.
4. Thats how honest to goodness elections work eh?
5. In America the land of fair elections, this kind of election, where it goes to the biggest crook, the world isn't ready for this shit, and neither are Americans.
6. If so fair elections are dead, everywhere.
7. If we don't get it right here, then its for sure that *ALL* elections across the world are doomed to be failures.
8. So Democrats you sure you don't want to fight for whats right, fair and honest elections?
9. Be careful we already see how you turning your collective backs on an open and fair election is going.
10. Supreme Court is reeling, they indeed didn't look at this election, and have thrown Roe v Wade out to try and make amends.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The election wasn't stolen. Trump lied. He had no evidence. He did want to confiscate all the voting machines.

Forum List

Back