*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

More sycophantic behavior. :heehee: Surely you are posting while on your knees.
I don’t assume your typical position of abject supplication; but I do find it funny how challenged you are — now reduced to using somebody else’s false claim as your new petty attempt to deflect.

Where is the proof of fraud?

That is easy.
Are and were voting machines used?
If the answer is yes, and it is, then obviously there is an intend of voter fraud.
If not in the past, then in the future.
Clearly there is no plus to voting machines except for the fact they are so easily manipulated.
There are dozens of ways to do fraud with voting machines.
All one needs is a USB memory stick.
Anyone promoting the use of voting machines has the motive of fraud.

You are well past the idiot stage. Seek help.

Funny, that exactly what most people on this messageboard think of you.

But, you may remain in delusional denial of what's going on with the Jan. 6 committee and the DOJ investigations.

Trump is a dead man walking!

3D2D1CDA-B42F-4D6B-B558-D6550AADC60D.jpeg

There were affidavits and testimony of people who saw illegal activities. There was proof of 90% huge ballot drops for Biden in 4 states. There was video from GA. of people recounting batches of ballots and a phony water main break so the cheating could take place. You are simply full of shit. Lie to yourself, not me.

LOLOL

You're such a retard, FruitLoops. That "water main" leak was actually a toilet leaking from a floor above which leaked into thd counting area. And zero ballots were recounted during that period as it started before the polls were open.

That is easy.
Are and were voting machines used?
If the answer is yes, and it is, then obviously there is an intend of voter fraud.
If not in the past, then in the future.
Clearly there is no plus to voting machines except for the fact they are so easily manipulated.
There are dozens of ways to do fraud with voting machines.
All one needs is a USB memory stick.
Anyone promoting the use of voting machines has the motive of fraud.

"All one needs is a USB memory stick."

No administrator username or password?

BTW - aren't these machines using embedded operating systems?

By rubber stamping a stolen election. He’s a coward. He should had sent it back to the states to let them verify no laws were broken. We know laws were broken in the election.

They already verified their counts.

Please....do con-tinue with your "on your knees to trump" Irony. :heehee: Is he better than Romney was in 2012?
Please continue with your always boring deflection efforts.

Try to follow along. Trump has his faults. True. Brandon has his faults. Obviously.
(Pssst Mitt isn’t running.) So, the actual question is “which candidate who IS probably running is the one with the bigger Faults?” You seem to delusionally imagine it’s Trump. 🤣😂🤣

Before I forget the thread topic is Pence. I say he’s clearly not a traitor. I’m gonna have to guess what you think on that topic, since your posts remain fully off topic as always. :itsok:

Yes, counts of fraudulent ballots.

Never proven claims of fraud.

The Constitution says the VP shall open the certificates and then they shall be counted.

Where in there do you see where it says the VP doesn't have to open the certificates? Where in there do you see they should NOT be counted?

LOLOL

You're such a retard, FruitLoops. That "water main" leak was actually a toilet leaking from a floor above which leaked into thd counting area. And zero ballots were recounted during that period as it started before the polls were open.
The video shows them running the same batches through. When you do not believe your own eyes there is something very wrong with you.

There were affidavits and testimony of people who saw illegal activities. There was proof of 90% huge ballot drops for Biden in 4 states. There was video from GA. of people recounting batches of ballots and a phony water main break so the cheating could take place. You are simply full of shit. Lie to yourself, not me.
None of those allegations were true. Claiming those false allegations over and over again do not make them valid.

Forum List

Back