*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

There were affidavits and testimony of people who saw illegal activities. There was proof of 90% huge ballot drops for Biden in 4 states. There was video from GA. of people recounting batches of ballots and a phony water main break so the cheating could take place. You are simply full of shit. Lie to yourself, not me.
Why were those affidavit never presented in court?

GA has debunked those claims.

So, again we're left at no proof.

That is easy.
Are and were voting machines used?
If the answer is yes, and it is, then obviously there is an intend of voter fraud.
If not in the past, then in the future.
Clearly there is no plus to voting machines except for the fact they are so easily manipulated.
There are dozens of ways to do fraud with voting machines.
All one needs is a USB memory stick.
Anyone promoting the use of voting machines has the motive of fraud.
And your proof is........

Any day now......or not.

The video shows them running the same batches through. When you do not believe your own eyes there is something very wrong with you.

Aside from the fact that it doesn't show them running the same batches again....

Aside from the fact that the hand recount proves conclusively they didn't run the same batches again...

WTF does the water leak have to do with that? That leak was about 16 hours earlier.

As always you prove you're fucking insane and don't know what you're talking about.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

And then you would have no problem linking to where you have posted it before, would you? Unless you are lying...............again. :heehee: How'd 30JUN21 and 13AUG21 turn out for you? And those explosive weeks? What happened there?
True to Vote said the Mules were coming. 2,000 Mules came. They say they have much bigger fish to fry. I believe them more than I believe any MSM or trolls opinion on the internet. I suggest you STFU and wait for more proof our elections are controlled and do not reflect the will of the people.

Not even if they tap both shoes three times simultaneously and the spin around on their left toe, arms raised and eyes closed?

Only if they can recite the Star Spangled Banner backward too.

Or maybe Yankee Doodle.

And then you would have no problem linking to where you have posted it before, would you? Unless you are lying...............again. :heehee: How'd 30JUN21 and 13AUG21 turn out for you? And those explosive weeks? What happened there?

Just give him another 3-4 weeks.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Aside from the fact that it doesn't show them running the same batches again....

Aside from the fact that the hand recount proves conclusively they didn't run the same batches again...

WTF does the water leak have to do with that? That leak was about 16 hours earlier.

As always you prove you're fucking insane and don't know what you're talking about.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
The hand counts were a joke, just like you. The video clearly shows exactly what I said.

True to Vote said the Mules were coming. 2,000 Mules came. They say they have much bigger fish to fry. I believe them more than I believe any MSM or trolls opinion on the internet. I suggest you STFU and wait for more proof our elections are controlled and do not reflect the will of the people.
The movie proved nothing according to it's filmmaker.

True the Vote's been working on this for more than a year now. When are they gonna produce proof?

In another 3-4 years??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The movie proved nothing according to it's filmmaker.
Wrong. It proves the activity took place, the same were involved, and the repeated trips to boxes and non-profits have no plausible explanation but organized fraud took place.

Forum List

Back