*The Traitor ; Mike Pence*

Never proven claims of fraud.

The Constitution says the VP shall open the certificates and then they shall be counted.

Where in there do you see where it says the VP doesn't have to open the certificates? Where in there do you see they should NOT be counted?
Wrong, it has been proven that illegal ballots were used in several states. Wisconsin and Arizona for example.

Nope, you're lying again. Half the country is not as deranged as you as to believe the election was stolen.
And you are trolling again. If you really believed there was no fraud you would not be here.

Post your proof of these illegal ballots.
Oh bite some more Brandon ass.

We’re drop box ballots cast in Wisconsin? I believe they were. And you know what? The WI Supreme Court has now determined that the use of such balloting is illegal. Wisconsin Supreme Court declares absentee ballot drop boxes are illegal - Wisconsin Examiner

I realize that you’re merely a hack libtard troll, DumbPoo. But even one as ignorant and brainless as you ought to be able to take note of the fact that 1+1=2.

Wrong, it has been proven that illegal ballots were used in several states. Wisconsin and Arizona for example.

I didn't ask you that. I asked you to show me where the Constitution states the VP doesn't have to open the certificates and where the Constitution states they don't have to be counted...

And you are trolling again. If you really believed there was no fraud you would not be here.

LOL

If you really had proof of fraud, it's you who wouldn't be here. You'd be in a courtroom.

I'm here to laugh at you Big Lie Believers.

I didn't ask you that. I asked you to show me where the Constitution states the VP doesn't have to open the certificates and where the Constitution states they don't have to be counted...
Show us where the Constitution says an election cannot be challenged.

LOL

If you really had proof of fraud, it's you who wouldn't be here. You'd be in a courtroom.

I'm here to laugh at you Big Lie Believers.
The courts will not allow a hearing to anyone with proof or haven't you noticed.

Oh bite some more Brandon ass.

We’re drop box ballots cast in Wisconsin? I believe they were. And you know what? The WI Supreme Court has now determined that the use of such balloting is illegal. Wisconsin Supreme Court declares absentee ballot drop boxes are illegal - Wisconsin Examiner

I realize that you’re merely a hack libtard troll, DumbPoo. But even one as ignorant and brainless as you ought to be able to take note of the fact that 1+1=2.

WEC’s authorization of ballot drop boxes was ruled unlawful, and that bans the use of drop boxes in the future in Wi., or until such time as the state makes a law specifically authorizing them. They did not and could not declare the ballots cast at the authorized drop boxes while the rule was in effect, illegal.

Where are you from Dumbfukistan?

Show us where the Constitution says an election cannot be challenged.

No one said an election can't be challenged. In fact, Trump and his minions tried that more than 60 times and lost. Then Republicans in Congress tried challenging it but got thwarted by rightards storming the Capitol.

WEC’s authorization of ballot drop boxes was ruled unlawful, and that bans the use of drop boxes in the future in Wi., or until such time as the state makes a law specifically authorizing them. They did not and could not declare the ballots cast at the authorized drop boxes while the rule was in effect, illegal.

Where are you from Dumbfukistan?
No. I’ve never been to your place of residence.

Try real hard to pay attention this time, you shithead.

Wisconsin used drop box balloting in the 2020 elections.

The Wisconsin highest court has now ruled that the use of drop box ballot if is illegal.

Therefore, even though it happened prior to the ruling, the 2020 ballot box voting was illegal.

I don’t think I said the new decision was being given retroactive effect. Too bad. It should. Because the Constitution itself says that it is the respective State legislatures which were supposed to make the laws and rules for legal voting.

Man, you are one exceptionally dull-witted libtard, DumbPoo.

Just trying to help you keep your knees from wearing out, hun.
No need for a lowlife like you (forever on your own knees) to worry about anybody else’s knees, boredtoseeya.

Maybe send a pair of your knee pads to Kamelhump HeelsUp Harris, though. And when you’re down at Brandon’s ass, tell him I said he should retire.

Post your proof of these illegal ballots.

There do not have to be any illegal ballots, just reasonable suspicion.
For example, we have the video of Pak saying the Georgia ballot counting went on after the watchers sent home. That clearly was illegal.
Then we have the fact voting machines were used, which also is clearly illegal since voting machines are always trivial to abuse.

No. I’ve never been to your place of residence.

Try real hard to pay attention this time, you shithead.

Wisconsin used drop box balloting in the 2020 elections.

The Wisconsin highest court has now ruled that the use of drop box ballot if is illegal.

Therefore, even though it happened prior to the ruling, the 2020 ballot box voting was illegal.

I don’t think I said the new decision was being given retroactive effect. Too bad. It should. Because the Constitution itself says that it is the respective State legislatures which were supposed to make the laws and rules for legal voting.

Man, you are one exceptionally dull-witted libtard, DumbPoo.

No, it doesn't mean that at all. At least here in the USA. The ballots were cast in good faith by the voters on a bipartisan decision made in good faith to address the Covid crisis in 2020. Using those boxes after the decision by the court would be illegal without a change in state law.

No one said an election can't be challenged. In fact, Trump and his minions tried that more than 60 times and lost. Then Republicans in Congress tried challenging it but got thwarted by rightards storming the Capitol.
Sorry, we are not done challenging it. Stop trying to make it illegal. Fascists do that.

Forum List

Back