🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The True Definition of 'Social Justice'

I sense an agenda of some sort....

Social-Justice-UWOT470.jpg

You are no Republican, no conservative, and no Christian.

I would change if I were you before your soul curdles and your heart cracks.

Yes...like all of that's up to you to decide. You can't defeat my arguments. Jesus never promoted the demonic doctrines of Leftism. You can't refute that, so you resort to ad hominem

Says the non-Christian anarcho-commie who loves Fidel. Run along, bripat.

You can only quote from WHO while I use everything from right right to far left.

Yes...like all of that's up to you to decide. You can't defeat my arguments. Jesus never promoted the demonic doctrines of Leftism. You can't refute that, so you resort to ad hominem

Says the guy got ass kicked when he tried to ad hom me. Civil Rights, sonny, is not leftism, but your far right is fascism of the soul. stmike, you are purely a loser, period.

Try being polite; you will get the same.

But if you try being a tough guy with me, you will get stuck in the trash bin with all other so-called tough guys. And then you all cry.

Says the guy got ass kicked when he tried to ad hom me. Civil Rights, sonny, is not leftism, but your far right is fascism of the soul. stmike, you are purely a loser, period.

Right. Double down on proving me right.

You are just babbling now.

No one is making you marry someone of your own sex.

You have no right to deny marriage equality.

You are not being harmed, and we won't let you wankers harm those who want to marry the ones they love.

Oh, the argument is over; you lost. Please don't be like Alan Keys who kept yelling for months after he lost. That is embarrassing for you. Be nice, we will get along.

You are just babbling now.

No one is making you marry someone of your own sex.

You have no right to deny marriage equality.

You are not being harmed, and we won't let you wankers harm those who want to marry the ones they love.

Well I can think of at least a dozen women I truly love, a couple are already married, are you saying I should be able to marry all of them if they are agreeable?

I bet the guy went crying back to her within a month.

I don't think someone publicly shames another and actually expects the reforge any relationship whatsoever.
Well Duh! Of course he didn't expect to reforge the relation at that time....but within a month I bet he was crying in his beer and kicking himself in the ass.

For dumping a girl who will forever be cheating with her badboy? She got the badboy. I hope he sends a recording of that to every good guy she tries to ensnare as a mangina provider.

Forum List

Back