The Trump admin is trying to spin the Flynn

Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian Ambassador WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE. And you say there's nothing WRONG with that?
How stupid/ biased are you?

3. Pelosi visited Syrian ruler Bashar Assad

In 2007, newly elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad. As the Associated Press reported at the time, "The meeting was an attempt to push the Bush administration to open a direct dialogue with Syria, a step that the White House has rejected."

5 times Democrats undermined Republican presidents with foreign governments
A decade later, still waiting for Pelosi to resign...

So there are no charges against Flynn.

So now it's just not a matter of leaks, it will be crucial to find out who hid the investigation from President Trump for so long.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, yes, Don must be shattered over the betrayal.

Flynn discussed sanctions with the Russian Ambassador WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE. And you say there's nothing WRONG with that?

In 2007, newly elected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad. As the Associated Press reported at the time, "The meeting was an attempt to push the Bush administration to open a direct dialogue with Syria, a step that the White House has rejected."

She went all out in the open like that? Gee. No investigatons by reps in congress? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

So now it's just not a matter of leaks, it will be crucial to find out who hid the investigation from President Trump for so long.

There are no charges YET. The investigation isn't done yet.

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) says he won’t open an investigation into President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing executive privilege.

But the committee will investigate who leaked the story that led to Flynn’s resignation and why Trump's national security adviser was being recorded, CNN reported Tuesday."

and

"Nunes told the Washington Post he is more concerned “that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded.” Nunes will investigate how the story was exposed, he told CNN on Tuesday."

Chairman: House intel panel won’t investigate Flynn, will probe leaks

15ced397a4a7d5e3f152c227825466a5.jpg

Play it again, Sam!

A 1983 KGB memo uncovered after the fall of the Soviet Union described a meeting between former KGB officials and former Democratic Sen. John Tunney (Sen. Kennedy's confidant) in Moscow. Tunney asked the KGB to convey a message to Yuri Andropov, the Soviet leader, proposing a campaign in which Kennedy would visit Moscow to offer talking points to Andropov and Soviet officials on how to attack Reagan's policies to U.S. audiences.

Go fish some more - Pelosi was a House Speaker on 4/4/2007

That makes it ok to undermine the President on foreign soil? "How stupid/ biased are you?"

That makes it ok to undermine the President on foreign soil? "How stupid/ biased are you?"

Retard, read the law:

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

Logan Act - Wikipedia

Pelosi at the time was an elected representative, Flynn was an unauthorized citizen.

Further, she in no way negotiated anything on the behalf of the administration. Further yet, had Bush yelded to speaker's advice that country could've been spared a civil war.

Last edited:

There are no charges YET. The investigation isn't done yet.

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) says he won’t open an investigation into President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing executive privilege.

But the committee will investigate who leaked the story that led to Flynn’s resignation and why Trump's national security adviser was being recorded, CNN reported Tuesday."

and

"Nunes told the Washington Post he is more concerned “that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded.” Nunes will investigate how the story was exposed, he told CNN on Tuesday."

Chairman: House intel panel won’t investigate Flynn, will probe leaks

McConnell: Flynn investigation 'highly likely' in Senate committee
McConnell: Flynn investigation 'highly likely' in Senate committee - CNNPolitics.com

Republicans senators call for Russia investigation, Flynn testimony
Republicans senators call for Russia investigation, Flynn testimony

Texan John Cornyn: Senate, House intelligence panels should investigate Flynn
FILED UNDER
Texan John Cornyn: Senate, House intelligence panels should investigate Flynn | Donald Trump | Dallas News

Retard, read the law:

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.

Logan Act - Wikipedia

Pelosi at the time was an elected representative, Flynn was an unauthorized citizen.

Nice to know Pelosi's not a citizen...when is she being deported?

Retard, read the law:

Logan Act - Wikipedia

Wow you are an idiot.

Today Spicey stated that Flynn did nothing wrong except for "forget" to tell the administration all the details of his calls with Russia, which "eroded" trust. They are injecting "misleading" "didn't properly inform" "he forgot details" trying to allude to an accidental oversight rather than acknowledge that it was a deliberate lie... Plain and simple, Flynn lied, stop dancing around it!

They can't reenforce the spin because they know there are transcripts that, if released, would show the truth of the matter.

The real question is... If Flynn did nothing wrong with discussing sanctions with Russia, then why did he lie about it?
So tell us what really happened. I'm sure you have all the details.

Retard, read the law:

Logan Act - Wikipedia

Wow you are an idiot.

Is Pelosi a citizen? Was she authorized to conduct foreign policy relations with a terrorist supporting state? No! In fact the President of the United States rejected her request to visit Assad. How much more unauthorized can you get?

Or do you wrongly believe that negotiating non-commerce related foreign policy is a power bestowed to Congress. Well, it's not. Now you know.

Last edited:
Today Spicey stated that Flynn did nothing wrong except for "forget" to tell the administration all the details of his calls with Russia, which "eroded" trust. They are injecting "misleading" "didn't properly inform" "he forgot details" trying to allude to an accidental oversight rather than acknowledge that it was a deliberate lie... Plain and simple, Flynn lied, stop dancing around it!

They can't reenforce the spin because they know there are transcripts that, if released, would show the truth of the matter.

The real question is... If Flynn did nothing wrong with discussing sanctions with Russia, then why did he lie about it?
I don't know what happened, if I had to guess, i'd say that after the election Flynn met with Trump and the they discussed their Russia policy. When Obama placed the sanctions Flynn told Trump that he could call his contacts and calm the tension. I can't imagine Flynn would have had those talks without the go ahead from Trump. I also can't imagine that he didn't report back to Trump after making those calls. I'd guess it was a close circle discussion between Flynn, Trump, and Bannon.

The legality is questionable, there is an outdated law that prohibits that kind of action but there are also examples of past administrations jumping the gun on talks with foreign leaders. Undermining sanctions by a sitting president is a new level so the legality could be questioned and politically it isn't the way to start a presidency. Whether Flynn lied to Spicey and Pence on his own or by Trumps directive is yet to be seen.

What are your thoughts?

I don't know what happened, if I had to guess, i'd say that after the election Flynn met with Trump and the they discussed their Russia policy. When Obama placed the sanctions Flynn told Trump that he could call his contacts and calm the tension. I can't imagine Flynn would have had those talks without the go ahead from Trump. I also can't imagine that he didn't report back to Trump after making those calls. I'd guess it was a close circle discussion between Flynn, Trump, and Bannon.

The legality is questionable, there is an outdated law that prohibits that kind of action but there are also examples of past administrations jumping the gun on talks with foreign leaders. Undermining sanctions by a sitting president is a new level so the legality could be questioned and politically it isn't the way to start a presidency. Whether Flynn lied to Spicey and Pence on his own or by Trumps directive is yet to be seen.

What are your thoughts?
I have no idea what happened and no one outside of those people do either. All these people posting don't know wtf they are talking about.

What are your thoughts?
I have no idea what happened and no one outside of those people do either. All these people posting don't know wtf they are talking about.
Well that the whole point of this discussion. Why do you think he lied? What do you think happened?

Forum List

Back