The Trump admin is trying to spin the Flynn

Thewhiny little bitch was actually talking about the number of people at his inauguration again tonite.
This guy is freaking crazy.

As for the Clinton stuff... Who gives a shit, she lost.

Nice try, slick.

But what she did was far more egregious than supposedly violating the Logan Act.

You should care regardless of whether she won or not.
Stop lying. It's a habit you can't break it seems. Yeah having a private email server is so much worse than fraternizing withthe enemy, bragging about sexually assaulting women.. onand on. Unless you were living in a cave the past three years you know what a slimeball he is.

Today Spicey stated that Flynn did nothing wrong except for "forget" to tell the administration all the details of his calls with Russia, which "eroded" trust. They are injecting "misleading" "didn't properly inform" "he forgot details" trying to allude to an accidental oversight rather than acknowledge that it was a deliberate lie... Plain and simple, Flynn lied, stop dancing around it!

They can't reenforce the spin because they know there are transcripts that, if released, would show the truth of the matter.

The real question is... If Flynn did nothing wrong with discussing sanctions with Russia, then why did he lie about it?

Why on God's green earth would there be transcripts?

Now that, is the $10,000 question!

Who bugged his phone calls and has transcripts?

As for the Clinton stuff... Who gives a shit, she lost.

Nice try, slick.

But what she did was far more egregious than supposedly violating the Logan Act.

You should care regardless of whether she won or not.
I'm not making excuses for Clinton, she did some shady stuff with the server and she paid the price, she lost the election. FBI investigated it to death and said she didn't lie to them nor did she do anything they considered illegal.
I don't think Flynn committed a crazy crime either, he likely under minded Obamas sanctions while Obama was still president which was messed up. I wouldn't be surprised if that was at the directive of Trump. Hard to believe he would do it all on his own then lie about it.

I never liked Flynn so I personally think it a good thing that he is out of the white house.

Forum List

Back