The Trump admin is trying to spin the Flynn

Today Spicey stated that Flynn did nothing wrong except for "forget" to tell the administration all the details of his calls with Russia, which "eroded" trust. They are injecting "misleading" "didn't properly inform" "he forgot details" trying to allude to an accidental oversight rather than acknowledge that it was a deliberate lie... Plain and simple, Flynn lied, stop dancing around it!

They can't reenforce the spin because they know there are transcripts that, if released, would show the truth of the matter.

The real question is... If Flynn did nothing wrong with discussing sanctions with Russia, then why did he lie about it?

"why did he lie about it"...It's called a paycheck and benefits.
Please tell us you're not that stupid.
Just stirring up conversation dude, no need to name call

Today Spicey stated that Flynn did nothing wrong except for "forget" to tell the administration all the details of his calls with Russia, which "eroded" trust. They are injecting "misleading" "didn't properly inform" "he forgot details" trying to allude to an accidental oversight rather than acknowledge that it was a deliberate lie... Plain and simple, Flynn lied, stop dancing around it!

They can't reenforce the spin because they know there are transcripts that, if released, would show the truth of the matter.

The real question is... If Flynn did nothing wrong with discussing sanctions with Russia, then why did he lie about it?

Paycheck and benefits... so it was his job is what you're trying to say? Are you implying that it was directed by Trump or that he did it by himself and then lied to protect Trump from a few messy news cycles? What's your theory on why he flushed his career down the toilet

I know the Trump excuse is that he lied. It's hard to believe that Flynn would try to discuss removing sanctions without full knowledge and approval from Trump. I doubt he lied about anything, but using that as an excuse is a way for Trump to pretend he wasn't involved. Trump, and his team were in collusion with Russia throughout the election. Flynn's conversations were just a continuation of those discussions.
That is a very likely scenario but as of now there is no evidence of it so i'm trying not to get ahead of ourselves. You do make a great point though, it is very hard to imagine Flynn telling Russians not to worry about the US sanctions without discussing it with Trump first.

Someone needs to see the transcripts. The American public need to see them.

Why would there be transcripts? Unless of course someone in the federal government under the Obama administration would be illegally wiretapping.

Because Russia is the enemy, remeber that...

This was the Russian Ambassador having a conversation... They could have been very easily taping him...

Jesus, how stupid are ye people...

If Flynn lied to the FBI about it, it's a felony.
LOCK HIM UP.

Sure right after Hillary is fitted with an orange prison jumpsuit.
If you don't want to be a hypocrite, and if you think Hillary should be locked up for lying to the FBI then you'd have to support Flynn being locked up for lying as well... Would that be a fair statement?

Do you really want to have a contest on who lied more Hillary vs Flynn? Be careful what you wish for :laugh::laugh::laugh:
More? Why does that matter? It's a question of principle. If you think Clinton should be jailed for her lies then you would have to support the same for Flynn. Quantity doesn't really matter. Severity could make a difference.

You people have no credibility, zero. After 8 years of Obama and decades of the Clinton's your credibility on virtually any issue is 0.00% Pick a topic, lies, dishonesty, corruption. ignoring laws and court rulings, ethics, infidelity, all zero. So when you people start foaming at the mouth over Trump or his cabinet I say talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

Hypocrisy%20Meter%20Clean.jpg

Rant set at 120%... This is going to this comrade hard...

Paycheck and benefits... so it was his job is what you're trying to say? Are you implying that it was directed by Trump or that he did it by himself and then lied to protect Trump from a few messy news cycles? What's your theory on why he flushed his career down the toilet
Because under GW or Obama this would not have been a story.
Insiders tend to ignore what's going on around them.

So to recap... you are saying that Flynn lied because under GW and Obama this would not have been a story. Nice argument :cuckoo:

So to recap... you are saying that Flynn lied because under GW and Obama this would not have been a story. Nice argument :cuckoo:
Flynn lied because he was expecting the same blasé attitude from the press.
Not mentioning the paycheck.

Really that is your theory? After the craziest campaign I can remember and an all out war between the Trump administration and the media you think Flynn thought the press would have a blasé attitude? Man, you really aren't paying attention or you are just a horrible read on situations. Not to mention nothing you have said explains why he would LIE.

The only spin comes from the criminal conspiracy in the MSM that tries to keep the issue alive for political reasons. Nobody alleges that Flynn did anything illegal and the only reason Trump called for his resignation was that he was not forthcoming with the V.P.

The only spin comes from the criminal conspiracy in the MSM that tries to keep the issue alive for political reasons. Nobody alleges that Flynn did anything illegal and the only reason Trump called for his resignation was that he was not forthcoming with the V.P.
Huh, not answering questions about the firing of the National Security Advisor and pivoting to security leaks is absolutely spin. And notice that non of you are using the word "Lie"?? I hear all this spin trying to soften the actions. "not forthcoming" "Misleading" "he forgot the details" blah blah blah. Try something... Pretend that this is Clinton or Obama and just tell it what it is. Flynn LIED to the VP and Administration and then they went out on the news and put their foots in their mouths.

Yes Flynn Lied, Yes they are spinning it...

Really that is your theory? After the craziest campaign I can remember and an all out war between the Trump administration and the media you think Flynn thought the press would have a blasé attitude? Man, you really aren't paying attention or you are just a horrible read on situations. Not to mention nothing you have said explains why he would LIE.
I think you're missing something...
Flynn LIED!
He did; really.
You have no idea what goes in the mind of a political insider.

Flynn LIED!
He did; really.
You are right, I'm not a political insider and I don't know how their minds work. But having an outsiders view and a pretty good sense of right and wrong I think it perfectly fine to call it how I see it. I don't see any good reason for Flynn to lie about his call except to either cover his Ass because he thought he did something wrong or to cover his bosses ass who directed him to do what he did. My suspicion is that it's the later.

Flynn LIED!
He did; really.
You are right, I'm not a political insider and I don't know how their minds work. But having an outsiders view and a pretty good sense of right and wrong I think it perfectly fine to call it how I see it. I don't see any good reason for Flynn to lie about his call except to either cover his Ass because he thought he did something wrong or to cover his bosses ass who directed him to do what he did. My suspicion is that it's the later.
I see Flynn as a sociopath.

16640865_10155208519014610_8194451790728879353_n.jpg

16640865_10155208519014610_8194451790728879353_n.jpg
haha, nice try... but you gotta get your facts straight if you want to be effective. Flynn didn't resign immediately, he got caught and then asked to resign which is the same as being fired. I don't see him labeled as a danger to the national security of the nation. That is made up.

As for the Clinton stuff... Who gives a shit, she lost.

Forum List

Back